PDA

View Full Version : DM500v8 Oldie trying to catch up with the times!!!

drhitime
27th September, 2012, 06:33 AM
Hi, Im a new member of this site!! I have in the past worked with the original DM7000 and DM500 using enigma images, with dreamup etc. I have not been around this machines for the past 6 years now so im a little behind the times and i have a DM500v8 in my hands just wondering what are the best images, emulators, tools, etc that are available out there at present plus wich are the best software tools to flash images, flash erase, etc!! I am really looking forward to getting down and get going all over again so i will appreciate all your knowledge and comments. Many thanks guys

mdt
27th September, 2012, 10:05 AM
Hi, Im a new member of this site!! I have in the past worked with the original DM7000 and DM500 using enigma images, with dreamup etc. I have not been around this machines for the past 6 years now so im a little behind the times and i have a DM500v8 in my hands just wondering what are the best images, emulators, tools, etc that are available out there at present plus wich are the best software tools to flash images, flash erase, etc!! I am really looking forward to getting down and get going all over again so i will appreciate all your knowledge and comments. Many thanks guys

use the same software to flash your box and look in the downloads for the latest images... softcam emulators are... scam 3.59/c**am 2.2.1/mgcamd 1.38 and oscam(i use 6059) theres oscam Ymod T27 aswell which opens tntsat ect,regards mdt

drhitime
27th September, 2012, 11:06 AM
i have downloaded and flashed my box with the latest version of commando image via Dcc, no joy scanning for channels, conection to the network and what is worst Dcc now tells me that socket is not plugged in when i try to conect to it to change the image!!! wish i had stayed on GP!! Anyone can give me any clues or any help?? Cheeers

psats
27th September, 2012, 04:07 PM
i have downloaded and flashed my box with the latest version of commando image via Dcc, no joy scanning for channels, conection to the network and what is worst Dcc now tells me that socket is not plugged in when i try to conect to it to change the image!!! wish i had stayed on GP!! Anyone can give me any clues or any help?? Cheeers

read here
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f213/guide-flashing-dreambox-dreamup-42950/

mdt
27th September, 2012, 04:30 PM
theres a version of G.P. 4.2 that i posted in downloads with c**am built in, flash your box with that using dream-up and a null-modem cable,regards mdt

manishrulz
15th October, 2012, 03:39 PM
Gemini is the most sstable version