PDA

View Full Version : freesat itv HD for tm6000 series users

thommo
13th May, 2008, 05:13 PM
6000 series HD BOXES ONLY.

use the free Clarke Tech NDF Editor from their web site and their utility. Here are the steps:

For CT NDFEdit:

a. tune in so you get Brit Shorts etc

b. take a copy of NDF

c. goto transponder 11.428 H

d. Make name ITV HD

e. Set up channel

Service ID: 0x290e

Service Type TV

PMT PID [leave blank]

PCR PID: 0x0d49

Video PID: 0x4d49

Audio PID: 0x0d4a

Check Mark AC3

Lastly and most importantly check the box, "Don't Update Video / Audio PIDs"
f. download to box and enjoy .

Basically there seems to be a difference in what people get the box to do via other setting editors than the CT one and the PMT PID being left blank was important, whilst the don't update audio and video PIDs stops the box being knocked out I think by the H.222... I think.

or just upload this channel list with it all done.

Barry98
20th July, 2008, 03:15 PM
I will have a go at this patch. Has anyone a list of FTA HD channels? I had a dish installed last week and can go from 39E to 12W
Regards
barry

lincsat
20th July, 2008, 09:19 PM
With the latest patch you don't have to do this - it finds the channel and assigns it a name which I can't remember, something like "10101"

thommo
20th July, 2008, 10:19 PM
or just upload this channel list with it all done.

POSTED AT THE TIME M8.

wasted
3rd August, 2008, 09:28 PM
I downloaded the file Technomate TM-6800/6900 HD Channel List from the support section of the Technomate website Technomate UK - Your digital partner for life (http://www.technomate.com/software_updates.php?model=TM-6900+HD+COMBO) and put it on a USB stick.
I then went into the USB menu and used the option to import the channel list. It said it was done.
Now what?!? I cannot see the 'HD' channel group or find ITV HD, just the BBC HD that I had before. What have I missed?

thommo
3rd August, 2008, 11:07 PM
because you downloaded it from the technomate site and not this thread. its not an official released itvhd so wont be on there list. hence the list in this thread.

i dont go to another site and download a totally different list to one thats posted and expect it to have stuff in. itvhd is in the list in this thread.

wasted
4th August, 2008, 09:08 AM
I got it from the official Technomate site because that is where I also got the system update. They sent me via email the channel list in .CNDF format, which I have just applied successfully. However, the ITV HD channel just shows a static splash screen - is this normal ?

wasted
4th August, 2008, 09:20 AM
Details of the Technomate HD Channel List.ndf file I got from the Technomate website, would appear to show that I holds details of ITV HD. The 0x0E29 is swapped to be 0x290E which is 10510, the service ID of ITV HD.

krazylegz
4th August, 2008, 10:45 AM
just copy thommos steps in his first post and you'll soon have it m8

thommo
4th August, 2008, 01:46 PM
if you have the channel and its just a splash screen then you do have it, its like bbchd they dont broadcast all the time, they only broadcast in real hd when they have an event on, its not a 24/7 hd channel.

channel 4 hd (available on the techno hd boxes too) is a 24/7 but they upscale the hd content,

wasted
5th August, 2008, 08:57 AM
Thanks - that explains it. Is there a schedule anywhere, for those of us without the 'red button' !

wasted
19th August, 2008, 08:13 PM
Wow - I actually saw some adverts on it last night!
Anyone know of where we can see a schedule ?

.: JaCkPoT :.
19th August, 2008, 11:49 PM
Wow - I actually saw some adverts on it last night!
Anyone know of where we can see a schedule ?

If you have a sky receiver then why not use the 7day epg off that

wasted
2nd September, 2008, 03:33 PM
Thanks for the suggestion, but I no longer use sky or have a sky receiver.

Dan of Duxford
3rd September, 2008, 12:02 AM
Please excuse the "newbie" nature of this question, I'm new to this satellite business. I have recently purchased a Technomate TM6900 combo receiver and updated it to the latest software version (downloaded from their website). I also uploaded a recent channel list to the box but all I get for ITV HD is the splash screen saying that "This Service is currently unavailable".

I also get lots of other channels (HD and SD) that appear to have strong reception and signal quality but no picture or sound appears. There are of course many scrambled channels but there appear to be many FTA channels too but nothing on them. Am I doing something wrong?

.: JaCkPoT :.
3rd September, 2008, 02:50 AM
Itv hd has that screen most of the time. On sky you can only wastbi the free channels so dont expect any of then to open. Do you get a picture on any channel on that sat? Make sure your dish is aligned properly. Do you get a picture on itv3+1? This is the strongest signalled channel on that sat.

nevilleforsythe
27th March, 2012, 08:06 PM
How do you download the current channel list to a usb on a technomate 5402 HD? Idea is to sort the bouquet and re-upload.

Manic01
28th March, 2012, 08:35 AM
Use data transfer