PDA

View Full Version : MERCEDES C230 KEY LOST

achaccha
28th September, 2012, 09:56 PM
Hello friends.
Schedule a chip for a Mercedes C230, I read the micro immobilizer, Tango recognizes the dump and programmed the chip. as the vehicle is far from my lab, I sent the immo chip and my client and they tore the engine smoothly. the client tells me that after starting and stopping the engine several times, now the engine does not start, he seems to have triggered the alarm.
Is there any way to disable the alarm on this vehicle?
Thanks for your help..

achaccha
30th September, 2012, 02:51 AM
Dear Friends.
I hope you can help me find a solution for this Mercedes C230 1997. My client indicates that after starting the engine several times observed one LED light in the rearview mirror.
Now the engine will not start and shows the infrared in the rearview mirror constantly illuminated. I have scanned and the result is that the vehicle is immovilizado.
could help me understand what could have happened? and I wonder what should I do to restart the engine.
thanks

smayer
30th September, 2012, 10:00 AM
Read OD53J in immo box and post.

achaccha
30th September, 2012, 02:25 PM
Hello Friends.
As I mentioned in the post number one, the first thing done is to read the micro immobilizer, then the file has recognized Tango perfectly. I start the vehicle's engine with this chip Tango generated with several opportunities. after starting and stopping several times I could see that the infrared active in the rearview mirror, and since then the vehicle's engine will not start. shows that the trunk of the vehicle can not be opened.
I hope someone can help me find a solution.
thanks

leandroks
30th September, 2012, 03:15 PM
Take the immo out and do all the soldering job again, it is commum to happen, maybe it is your problem.

achaccha
1st October, 2012, 07:03 PM
Dear Friend.
I have reviewed the immobilizer and the weld is fine, micro reading is also good and is equal to my previous reading.
Tango acknowledges reading and recognizes the key.
According to Autodata have revised for 1997 Mercedes C230 when the infrared active in the mirror is immoviliza retorvisor and engine will not start.
Please friends there any way to avoid buying the keychain control?
You can override the function of infrared?
what would be the solution for this case friends.
thanks in advance
a hug:wink: