PDA

View Full Version : cccam to dm7020HD

zisko
28th September, 2012, 10:24 PM
Hi all.
I wonder if somebody can help me?
I?ve a new DM7020HD with orginal image(kernel I think). I?m trying to put in cccam, but I just cant find out how to do it!!! I done this many times on DM500, but this is first time I try this on DM7020HD.
I?ve gonne thrue all sektions in menu and just cant find out where to download stuff like cams. do I need to change image? or is this somehow possible? If so, could anyone pls tell me how to do this....

best regards
to you all:hmmmm:

mdt
28th September, 2012, 10:27 PM
Hi all.
I wonder if somebody can help me?
I?ve a new DM7020HD with orginal image(kernel I think). I?m trying to put in cccam, but I just cant find out how to do it!!! I done this many times on DM500, but this is first time I try this on DM7020HD.
I?ve gonne thrue all sektions in menu and just cant find out where to download stuff like cams. do I need to change image? or is this somehow possible? If so, could anyone pls tell me how to do this....

best regards
to you all:hmmmm:

download TSpanel.ipk and then FTP into /TMP using DCCE2 and then install TSpanel through the ipk installer on your image. when you have installed it you can find all the addons/cams you want from the various addons servers,regards mdt

zisko
28th September, 2012, 10:32 PM
download TSpanel.ipk and then FTP into /TMP using DCCE2 and then install TSpanel through the ipk installer on your image. when you have installed it you can find all the addons/cams you want from the various addons servers,regards mdt

thx mdt
I?ll try this tomorrow :celticscarf:

zisko
1st October, 2012, 06:04 PM
thx mdt
I?ll try this tomorrow :celticscarf:

hi again.
I was try this and finally got the cccam installed, but.... I cant find the "cccam cfg" file when I connect with ftp... and also cant fint to activate cccam in receiver menus.
is somebody with some info for me how to do that?

regards
zisko

mdt
1st October, 2012, 06:11 PM
hi again.
I was try this and finally got the cccam installed, but.... I cant find the "cccam cfg" file when I connect with ftp... and also cant fint to activate cccam in receiver menus.
is somebody with some info for me how to do that?

regards
zisko

cccam.cfg is in /ect and depending on your image you could try the blue button to find the cam menu,regards mdt

zisko
5th October, 2012, 03:40 PM
cccam.cfg is in /ect and depending on your image you could try the blue button to find the cam menu,regards mdt
hi,me again ;-)
there is no cccam files in the /ect or any other map :-(
I?m trying to help a friend doing this. when I do this in DM500, in the menu I goto "softcam setup" then put cccam "default softcam"

how I do this in DM7020HD?

I?ve installed the cccam to receiver(I can see it in TS panel)
but can?t find any cccam files in any maps when I ftp to it...

btw. he have orginal image, kernel

Big THX again, hope somebody can help me

Anyone?