PDA

View Full Version : dm800hd with rev g tuner

grantsmith82
29th September, 2012, 10:28 AM
anyone had one of these yet and tested the tuner? i had rev m tuner was ok but looks like there discontinuing now

lombard
30th September, 2012, 06:40 PM
hi no, but seen them pop up now, they are same price as rev m, would love to know if they run cool and how they run what signal they get,

ziggycat
1st October, 2012, 07:33 AM
I'm looking to order a couple from mixeshop, however trying to get a reply from them and find out about this new tuner is proving difficult

grantsmith82
11th October, 2012, 10:37 AM
ill b interested to know if g tuner can handle HD channels as well as M tuner

http://www.mixeshop.com/g-tuner-for-800hd-signal-strong_p1671.html

mdt
11th October, 2012, 10:56 AM
ill b interested to know if g tuner can handle HD channels as well as M tuner

G tuner for 800HD Signal strong [G tuner] - US$28.00 : www.mixeshop.com (http://www.mixeshop.com/g-tuner-for-800hd-signal-strong_p1671.html)

why would they replace the M tuner in the 800hd clone with a G version that couldnt handle hi-def transmissions? seems the rev G is just the latest revision for their boxs with no lnb loop-through. i personally wouldnt touch yoaxcin/mixeshop with a bargepole but alot of people swear by them but its a nightmare if the item is faulty. anyone thinking of replacing their REV M tuner on their dm800pro with a REV G you may need a new backplate as its only got 1 input and not 1 in and 1 out,regards mdt

grantsmith82
11th October, 2012, 11:11 AM
i looked into this the G tuner is apparently a "new" tuner however looks like a cost saving tuner and no one has yet ordered one to test it on HD channels

also i dont thiink you can change backplate can you? isnt it part of the box metal itself?
and the position of the single connector on the G tuner is right in the middle of the 2 connectors on the M tuner so would meal driling new holes

ziggycat
11th October, 2012, 11:57 AM
I ordered 2 of them earlier this week and just had my dhl shipping number emailed to me.

Once I get one up and running I'll post a review.

grantsmith82
11th October, 2012, 04:25 PM
I ordered 2 of them earlier this week and just had my dhl shipping number emailed to me.

Once I get one up and running I'll post a review.

that will be great cheers!! i have shy away at the moment, especially as they just reduced the price of the 800SE.

grantsmith82
15th October, 2012, 01:30 PM
Ziggycat you get your DM800HD G tuner boxes yet?
If so, any feedback on the performance of the tuner?

tigerss
16th October, 2012, 06:01 PM
Just received Dreambox 800hd clone, it has come with only input on the tuner, tried reflashing with different image the one came on (nemeisis 213). but comes up in tuner config, no tuner try different imagas all sisl's 76c,82, 84b
really want dream elite blackhole on it

please

Help

Tigerss

mdt
16th October, 2012, 08:26 PM
Just received Dreambox 800hd clone, it has come with only input on the tuner, tried reflashing with different image the one came on (nemeisis 213). but comes up in tuner config, no tuner try different imagas all sisl's 76c,82, 84b
really want dream elite blackhole on it

please

Help

Tigerss

its the tuner drivers, go over to dreamoem and see if they have the drivers for it. regards mdt

tigerss
16th October, 2012, 10:02 PM
Tried all drivers from tspanel
only image what works is nemesis 2.13 but when upgrade image from box stops working.

Help

Tigerss