PDA

View Full Version : HELP WITH ESPASE 2

stefaudio
1st October, 2012, 07:40 AM
HI FRENDS I NEAD LITLE HELP WIT THIS CAR

THE PROBLEM IS DHAT THE CAR SMOK TO MUCH CAN ANIONE LOWER THE QUONTITI OF FUEL PLEASE

CAR IS RENAULT ESPASE 2 2.2DCI EDC15C3 YEAR2000

chiptorque
1st October, 2012, 07:51 AM
hello mate ... I think the software is any inconsistency, the original file will be sent if you can afford ... but I would look at the EGR valve ...

Greetings ...

stefaudio
1st October, 2012, 10:58 AM
HI CHIPTORQUE AND THAK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

Befor to use the file you geive mi i uont to explane you oth heppend with mi cart.
Wen i go first to this car the car smoks veri much the customer told mi that hi woz in renault diler end dhei hav change something in software of the car to fors her to smok litle.
Ok thei dont do any job(renault diler)
I read file from ecu and send to mi frend tuner hir in bulgaria and hi told mi that the file is bad and geive mi original file for this car(i can not be shure ic original mi frend told mi so)I put this new file in car but same thing car stil smok.Mekaniks diskover that turbo charger hav problem and repairet turbo but not all turbo just control valve of geometri .
Now car smok more litle buth steel smok may be turbo dont make inof preshure i do not hav renault can clip to see live data
So i post original file from ecu and file from mi frend saing ic reali original please see dhis file and tel mi ic dey ok or not

genadko
3rd December, 2018, 05:13 PM
Hi stefaudio (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/95303-stefaudio)!

I compared both files. The car smokes because there is more fuel injected but not enough air. So don't forget that A/F ratio for diesel engines must be near 15 or 16. Also torque limiters, rail pressure and wanted fuel map are untouched.