PDA

View Full Version : digitalb hacked......bet there wont be a tm patch tho lol.

thommo
13th May, 2008, 06:17 PM
yep its done by all accounts.

copy/paste of the post i read on it.

DigitALB on 16E Hacked !!!
DigitAlb w Conax CAS7 złamany

* 2008-05-10 20:10:42 / HacKing
* Ostatnia aktualizacja: 2008-05-10 2251
* źr?dło: ********a.info

Kolejna platforma korzystająca z systemu Conax ma kłopoty z piractwem. Po skandynawskim Canal Digital, o czym serwis SATKurier.pl informował 16 kwietnia, przyszła kolej na albański pakiet DigitAlb korzystający z pojemności satelity Eutelsat W2 - 16E. 9 maja pojawiły się pliki dla mało popularnych kart M-II Plus otwierające piracki dostęp do całej oferty DigitAlb, łącznie z 6 kanałami HD.

Jednocześnie potwierdzają się informacje publikowane przez serwis SATKurier.pl już wcześniej - problemy nie dotyczą starszych kart CAS5, a nowszych CAS7, co w praktyce jest sporym ciosem dla Conaxu.

DigitAlb jest bardzo łakomym kąskiem dla pirat?w. W ofercie platformy jest 5 kanał?w sportowych SD prezentujących spotkania piłkarskie na żywo z najważniejszych europejskich lig, w tym m.in.: z angielskiej Premier League. Dodatkowo są jeszcze dwa sportowe kanały w HD, spory zestaw kanał?w filmowych (w SD i HD).

Obecnie Conax CAS7 wykorzystuje polska platforma n, a także startujący na rynku węgierskim operator Hello HD, jednak zgodnie z wiadomościami od os?b chcących zachować anonimowość - zar?wno n, jak i Hello HD korzystają z nieco nowszych rewizji kart Conax CAS7 i p?ki co nie są bezpośrednio zagrożone, ale to szybko może się zmienić.

I will translate it little bit for You:

SatKurier reported that popular Albanian digital package called as DigitALB, 16E Eutelsat W2, has been hacked. Currently old conax encrypting system Conax CAS5 has been broken, also there is rumors that newer Conax CAS7 has also been broken. There is info that this package is accesible by M-II Plus smartcards, because there are files from 09.05 for them.

Also Conax is used by Polish platform N on 13E, and Magyar Hello HD platform on 9 East.

doubt we will see a tm patch for it tho lol ;) :shot: :vollkommenauf: :rolleyes:

Devilfish
13th May, 2008, 07:46 PM
I'm not up to speed with the excryptions as I used to be. Is that the same as this...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1823

Looks like it's only on CAMs if it is.

Maybe we'll see an updated softcam out soon.

Hacked just in time for the football to finish. D'oh!

thommo
13th May, 2008, 08:04 PM
yeah at the min it isnt available patched it is cam, from what i read it works with

Jolly cam and DiabloCam (only version 2.3)

hope there is a patch version out like some of the other packages but time will tell if they will/can/want to.

still its better than nothing i suppose.

alunfennell
3rd June, 2009, 03:38 PM
DigitALB and especially Conax cas 7 has not been hacked, conax cas7 encryption has been used by Scandinavian Cable operators for the past few years and is built on powerful security technology that is pretty secure and has never been opened....

DigitALB even with cas5 was pretty secure but the sold there codes to Duolabs to gain extra income, As with a lot of things to do with east European countrys like Albania, Romaina, Bulgaria they are alway interested in making money on the side, thats what happened in this case. Sold the codes to make money...

DigitALB change of Encryption was to put a stop to this doggy dealings with Duolabs who buy codes from providers in return for percentage of sales made on duolabs products , DigitALB would be very unwise to continue this with the cas7 at least for the next year or two !

Another flaw in the post is very little hacks or cracking of satellite code come from Eastern Europe, In easter Europe they are more interested in selling clone Cards from there operators, the reason why is because everyone in the chain makes money ...The provider, the card manufacture, and the seller

If Cas7 was hacked openly not commericially like with Duolabs products we would have heard about it by now.....

DigitALB would suffer greatly leagly if opened using Duolabs over the next few years I am sure Conax are well aware of the situation and the nature of doing business with these countrys....

Regards.
alun

carl88
7th November, 2010, 08:21 AM
Im interesting about this ,can you kindly pm me about conax cas7 hack. For educational purpose only.