PDA

View Full Version : 2008 GMC SIERRA

arpi
2nd October, 2012, 04:04 AM
Could anybody check my clear file please,I'm getting B1000,I clear it light goes away but comes back ,after a wile goes away by itself then comes back,never the same amount of time,no other code either except B1000,just want to make sure the file its not the cause,thanks.

25803572 SDM,eeprom 95160

AMLGAR
2nd October, 2012, 06:26 AM
have u clear before like this...GMC SIERRA. SYLVERADO.....:idea:

morfej
2nd October, 2012, 07:46 AM
Try to erase also line 0x2B0.

arpi
2nd October, 2012, 09:16 PM
I'll post result tomorrow.

Again,thank's for your help.

arpi
3rd October, 2012, 11:25 PM
Does not work,still have the B1000 code,I thought it's the PPS but the truck does not have any ,so anybody has any other ideas?

Thanks.

eeddyy23
4th October, 2012, 03:30 AM
Does not work,still have the B1000 code,I thought it's the PPS but the truck does not have any ,so anybody has any other ideas?

Thanks.
DTC Descriptor

DTC B1000 00: Electronic Control Unit (ECU) Performance No Additional Information Available Circuit/System Description
The internal fault detection is handled inside the control module. No external circuits are involved.

Conditions for Running the DTC
The module runs the program to detect an internal fault when power up is commanded. The only requirements are voltage and ground. This program runs even if the voltage is out of the valid operating range.

Conditions for Setting the DTC
The module has detected an internal malfunction.

Action Taken When the DTC Sets
The module refuses all additional inputs.

Conditions for Clearing the DTC

? A current DTC clears when the malfunction is no longer present. ? A history DTC clears when the module ignition cycle counter reaches the reset threshold of 50, without a repeat of the malfunction. Diagnostic Aids

? This DTC may be stored as a history DTC without affecting the operation of the module. ? If stored only as a history DTC and not retrieved as a current DTC, do not replace the module.you need to replace the airbag control module