PDA

View Full Version : citroen c5 2,2 hdi egr off edc15c2

antibisic
2nd October, 2012, 11:19 AM
Hi need egr off in this file if possible by single byte and checksumm corection if is possible.

Thank you very much

bmgadam
2nd October, 2012, 11:34 AM
Hi need egr off in this file if possible by single byte and checksumm corection if is possible.

Thank you very much

Try this and report

Chck correct

Switch solution

Pass in PM.

antibisic
2nd October, 2012, 12:04 PM
Hi I allready tryed with same solution but the car not start I think problem is checksumm?Thanks

bmgadam
2nd October, 2012, 12:18 PM
Hi I allready tryed with same solution but the car not start I think problem is checksumm?Thanks

Checksum was done by WinOls, and I check this 2 times.. In Your ori file the car start ?

BR

antibisic
2nd October, 2012, 12:54 PM
Checksum was done by WinOls, and I check this 2 times.. In Your ori file the car start ?

BR

First time I readed a file with galleto and modified like you,write without erors but the car don,t start I tryed to put original with galletto but get some erors than I tryed with mpps and with recovery mode put back orig file and the car start.By the way I dont see any change in checksum before and after modified so it mean the checksumm is not correct?Thanks

mario38
2nd October, 2012, 01:19 PM
I did egr off for you .. you write selection complete .. hello

antibisic
2nd October, 2012, 02:10 PM

BR

Sorry it was my fault your file is ok I did not see that you are corected the checksumm,thank you very much!!

antibisic
2nd October, 2012, 02:12 PM
I did egr off for you .. you write selection complete .. hello

Mario your file is ok too thank you very much.Regards