PDA

View Full Version : Other tools than DRB3 to communicate with SKIM/SKREEM

roth18
2nd October, 2012, 03:39 PM
Hi all,

does anyone knows any other tools than DRB3 to communicate with Chrysler IMMO on not CAN systems. I have clone SBB and MVP but none of them communicate. The cat is 07 Caravan. I can communicate with SKIM with my Diagun but no function to add keys in Diagun.

smart keys
2nd October, 2012, 05:50 PM
Hi all,

does anyone knows any other tools than DRB3 to communicate with Chrysler IMMO on not CAN systems. I have clone SBB and MVP but none of them communicate. The cat is 07 Caravan. I can communicate with SKIM with my Diagun but no function to add keys in Diagun.

Hello mate, you can use Dmax-ChSkim, TcodePro, AVDI+CR002, and others.
Maybe you have bad communication with your MVP for you Chrysler TYPE2 adapter, try with other one.

Regards.

snowerf1
6th October, 2012, 02:08 AM
I have original drbIII if intrestef, pm

snowerf1
6th October, 2012, 02:12 AM
Also an original stardiag c4

teuton
6th October, 2012, 05:14 AM
the CJ 4 (injectoclean in the US) works on these ones.
as smart keys said your chrysler adapter may be faulty, quiet commmon issue. Got a T 300 hundred that works flawles with a good adapter. I'll attach pics of the chrysler adapter, hth.

Cars427
25th December, 2013, 05:32 AM
Hello,
I bought Dmax for skim reading, I was told this could also virginize skim module for reuse in other vehicles,
but it does not seem to be able to do this.
Anyone know about this?
Thanks

siyadk
25th December, 2013, 10:24 PM
Regarding t 300 n MVP, with the proper ADC 138 , can it read the pin code. has anyone tried?

luis12
26th December, 2013, 02:14 AM
Hello,
I bought Dmax for skim reading, I was told this could also virginize skim module for reuse in other vehicles,
but it does not seem to be able to do this.
Anyone know about this?
Thanks

DMax can read Skim Pin and in some modules can virginize asigning 0000 to new pin code then can write new VIN, main use is for extract pin for Add keys, replace modules etc

Cars427
27th December, 2013, 03:56 AM
Hi luis,
I learned if you want to reuse a Skim module from a different vehicle, just read the skim code, then use the vin edit feature.
In most cases the skim code can't be changed, so make a note of the new skim code on the customers receipt.
Anyone know where to get virgin skim module dumps? This would be a big help, and allow used modules to be reused
in other vehicles, as these would be used in auction and used cars.
Thanks Again

qubits
29th January, 2014, 06:29 PM
I would be very interested in a virgin skim dump. Although I wonder if you can just make the vin blank. Big thanks available!