PDA

View Full Version : Help only 3000rpm after immo off on 2.0HDI

antvorskov2006
4th October, 2012, 01:55 AM
Hallo,

I have replaced the ECU edc15c2 3 plug to a use one on a 2.0hdi picassos 90bhp RHY with Bosch injection system. The old ecu was burned. So it was not possible to read 95P08 from old ecu.

I have make immo off on the new ecu, car start but is in lime mode and max. 3000rpm.

Some says that the injection nozzles most be code to the new ecu, other says that Injectors should not be coded on this engine.

I have try to do injection coding with autocom , but it ask me for a 16 numbers , but i only se a 10 numbers on the injection nozzles .

Please are there some citroen expert to help or Anybody know what to do ?

aksimo
4th October, 2012, 05:28 AM
Hallo,

I have replaced the ECU edc15c2 3 plug to a use one on a 2.0hdi picassos 90bhp RHY with Bosch injection system. The old ecu was burned. So it was not possible to read 95P08 from old ecu.

I have make immo off on the new ecu, car start but is in lime mode and max. 3000rpm.

Some says that the injection nozzles most be code to the new ecu, other says that Injectors should not be coded on this engine.

I have try to do injection coding with autocom , but it ask me for a 16 numbers , but i only se a 10 numbers on the injection nozzles .

Please are there some citroen expert to help or Anybody know what to do ?

yes you muss recode ecu whit lexia !