PDA

View Full Version : lexus ES300 all keys lost

madman47
4th October, 2012, 08:34 AM
i have a toyota / lexus ES300. is there a way to reprogram the immo dump inside engine ecu to register the new key i have just cut?

Thanks all

felix17popa
4th October, 2012, 08:53 AM
post immo dump and key data

eeddyy23
5th October, 2012, 03:54 AM
i have a toyota / lexus ES300. is there a way to reprogram the immo dump inside engine ecu to register the new key i have just cut?

Thanks all

read 93c56 out of pcm and post it here someone will help right out

madman47
6th October, 2012, 06:46 AM
i have an L56R . I have read as a national NM93C56

I would like to set it into learn mode to learn new key as i have no way to read new transponder data.

Thanks

vanos batam
6th October, 2012, 08:23 AM

I would like to set it into learn mode to learn new key as i have no way to read new transponder data.

Thanks

here you go
100% tested

sorry wrong upload

luis12
6th October, 2012, 12:40 PM
here you go
100% tested

Sorry Vanos I have curiosity how you can add a transponder if no have keydata, its this dump virgin and automatically adapts to new key, thanks for teaching.

dediegokey
7th October, 2012, 01:03 AM
Hi yes is inlearning mode you have to show 3 keys to close mode.
dediegokey

eeddyy23
10th October, 2012, 09:55 AM

Thanks

here u go try this if still need it pm for pass

KEY REGISTRATION IN AUTOMATIC REGISTRATION MODE

Registration of a new transponder key.

HINT:

This must be done when you install a new ECM.
The new ECM is on the automatic key code registration mode. The already fixed number of key codes for this ECM can be registered. On this type of vehicle, up to 3 key codes can be registered.
In the automatic registration mode, the last key registered becomes sub-key.

HINT:

When a key is not inserted in the key cylinder on the automatic registration mode, the security indicator always lights on.
When the immobilizer system operates normally and the key is pull out, the security indicator blinks.
When key code registration could not be performed on the automatic registration mode, code 2-1 is output from the security indicator and when inserting the already registered key, code 2-2 is output.

Automatic registration mode completion If completing the mode forcibly when more than 1 key code have been registered on the automatic registration mode, perform the following procedures.

After 1 more key code have been registered with master key, perform step (1) or (2) without pulling the key out or inserting the already registered key.

Depress and release brake pedal 5 times or more within 15 secs.
With the LEXUS hand-held tester, require automatic registration mode completion.

REGISTRATION OF ADDITIONAL MASTER KEY There are 2 ways for registration of additional master key, one way is depressing brake pedal and acceleration pedal and the other way is using LEXUS hand-held tester.

HINT:

It is possible to register up to 7 master key codes including the already registered key code.
When any operation time described below is over, registration mode completes.
When the next procedure is performed while the timer is working, the timer completes counting time, then next timer starts.
When replacing "Ignition Cylinder Key Set" or "Lock Cylinder Set" and register according to the following procedure using the original master key. However, after the registration of the additional master key, as the original master key and the original sub-key is not necessary any more, so erase registration of those key codes.

Depressing brake pedal and acceleration pedal:

Using LEXUS hand-held tester:
REGISTRATION ADDITIONAL OF SUB-KEY There are 2 ways for registration of additional sub-key, one way is depressing brake pedal and acceleration pedal and the other way is using LEXUS hand-held tester.

HINT:

It is possible to register up to 3 sub-key codes including the already registered key code.
When the next procedure is performed while the timer is working, the timer completes counting time, then next timer starts.

2.1GUsing LEXUS hand-held tester:

ERASURE OF TRANSPONDER KEY CODE There are 2 ways for erasure of transponder key code, one way is depressing brake pedal and acceleration pedal and the other way is using LEXUS hand-held tester.

NOTE: Delete all other master and sub-key codes leaving the master key code to use the operation. When using the key which was used before deletion, it is necessary to register the code again.

HINT:

HINT: When the key cannot be pulled out in the step 4, key code deletion is canceled. (Security indicator is OFF .)

Using LEXUS hand-held tester:

HINT: When the key cannot be pulled out in the step 3, key code deletion is canceled. (Security indicator is OFF .)

Thein Lwin
19th November, 2012, 08:52 AM
Password please

alhengary
19th December, 2019, 01:35 PM
pass please

hazepurple
5th April, 2020, 03:09 AM
Hey bro can you pm me the password?