PDA

View Full Version : Citroen C5, 2009 , 1.6Hdi, 80kw - FAP+EGR

sazimam11
4th October, 2012, 12:38 PM
Hello friends,

can you help me turn off the FAP and EGR in the flash conetent attached, please? EDC16C34 - see the sticker.

A friend of mine broke the CAT while trying to clean up his FAP with hi press water jet !! :congrats:.
This time, there is the FAP only in the exhaust pipe so the DIFF presure sensor values are OK (0,7V at idle), but the temperature of FAP - 150 deg of C at idle only, 250 deg of C WOT at HWY :(:( .
+ "antipollution issue on the dashboard LCD", of course

chucky69
4th October, 2012, 02:18 PM
Your fapoff and egroff -- pass in pm

bmgadam
4th October, 2012, 02:21 PM
Hello friends,

can you help me turn off the FAP and EGR in the flash conetent attached, please? EDC16C34 - see the sticker.

A friend of mine broke the CAT while trying to clean up his FAP with hi press water jet !! :congrats:.
This time, there is the FAP only in the exhaust pipe so the DIFF presure sensor values are OK (0,7V at idle), but the temperature of FAP - 150 deg of C at idle only, 250 deg of C WOT at HWY :(:( .
+ "antipollution issue on the dashboard LCD", of course

DPF OFF for You, switch solution

CHCK correct

PW on PM

BR :)

sazimam11
4th October, 2012, 03:36 PM
Thanks, I?ll give a try and report then.
Just want to ask - after this modification, will the ECU sense the differential exhaust gas pressure sensor voltage anymore? Or it is free to leave the sensor disconnected.

REPORT > Tried Chusk69's solution - it works for me for cca 100km now. Thanks again!

djadi1989
1st July, 2018, 05:21 PM
pass please