PDA

View Full Version : 2003 mercdes w203 eis dump corrupted

drivesure
4th October, 2012, 05:00 PM
i have mercedes w203 with 4j74y mask. i read the dump attached today date. all keys are blocked. something is corrupting the info. i have original file as i read it originally a few months ago to make a new key. the original dump is also attached. is there any explanation how to repair this. i loaded the original dump on eis and car starts and drives for 4 days and then back to this corrupted eis dump info. any reason why this happen and how to prevent this from happening again .

please help

bram380
4th October, 2012, 05:26 PM
Use original dump.
Often cause bad solder.

drivesure
4th October, 2012, 08:41 PM
hi bram - i read in line and did not desolder the mcu. what else can cause this type of thing?

makura
5th October, 2012, 07:55 PM
hi bram - i read in line and did not desolder the mcu. what else can cause this type of thing?
I have one of these W203's that only starts in the afternoon,in the morning nothing works,remote won't open the doors,when i open the doors with mechanical key EIS won't accept the key.
In the afternoon all work ok.

neck
5th October, 2012, 08:02 PM
I have one of these W203's that only starts in the afternoon,in the morning nothing works,remote won't open the doors,when i open the doors with mechanical key EIS won't accept the key.
problem is in motorola ,need to replace it.
same trouble was on 639 body,and not only one episode.
you can use 2j74y mask also

agabna
5th October, 2012, 08:25 PM

hello
your have to clean the ezs and the key with any cleaner

you have to take care from the infra sender inside the ezs with wet material

and it ll work
that is all

makura
6th October, 2012, 09:32 AM
I have read the HC908's and this is what i get on MC1 and MC2 cant be read,my programmer (orange 5) says reset pin high.
If i get a new chip what file do i put in it?or do i have to reset ecu and esl and program MCU with foreign dumps and relearn the ecu and esl?

autocargo
29th October, 2012, 08:29 PM

Got one Vito with exactly the same problem... I've discovered that blowing hot air over the EZS would start the car with no problem even cold mornings. I think one of motorolla mcu needs to be replaced, wonder which one...