PDA

View Full Version : does anyone know how to get free apps preferably for samsung s2

ozmastero
4th October, 2012, 09:51 PM
was just wondering if anyone can help

bit of a geek but havent bothered with phones in a while so this will be new

thanks in advance
Oz

marsamgod
6th October, 2012, 12:16 PM
Have you rooted your phone? I did mine last night and am running a few "paid for" apps where I just downloaded the .apk file

Bulld0g
6th October, 2012, 12:23 PM
Blackmart alpha :)

umerali1990
7th October, 2012, 11:54 PM
I just use google and type in the app i want and then add .apk. Some websites let you download for free but be careful some websites ask you to sign up

Shady
7th October, 2012, 11:55 PM
download blackmart alpha

xant14
8th October, 2012, 12:01 AM
Have you rooted your phone? I did mine last night and am running a few "paid for" apps where I just downloaded the .apk file

you DON'T neeed to root a phone to install apps, just go into setting to accept other apps

ozmastero
9th October, 2012, 04:27 PM
Many thanks all

fandm
30th October, 2012, 11:42 AM
also some sites let you download free but you have to put up with stupid ads appearing in the app

mikeadams1985
4th November, 2012, 05:39 PM
blapkmarket

thats what u want
i suggest making a donation, the new app is a little better.

dan39
4th November, 2012, 10:21 PM
I use APKTOP for apps.

ozmastero
15th November, 2012, 06:23 PM
blackmarket seems quite poor to me I cant find anything that costs for FREE and upgrades to my current free stuff doesnt update on it for some reason

tshirtman
15th November, 2012, 07:21 PM
blackmarket seems quite poor to me I cant find anything that costs for FREE and upgrades to my current free stuff doesnt update on it for some reason

all apps on Blackmart are free, and the reason that some apps won't update, is because the signatures are different,
you will have to remove the app from your phone before installing the new updated one,
if it's a game that your half way through, you'll lose all your saved data, but for apps like Tapatalk it's not a problem.

ozmastero
16th November, 2012, 05:43 PM
ahhh thanks for the heads up

sadjanus
23rd November, 2012, 02:58 AM
try to root first your device and after entry to 4shared.com, from there you can download a lot of apk.s

wheelo01
22nd December, 2012, 01:01 AM
try to root first your device and after entry to 4shared.com, from there you can download a lot of apk.s

there are loads of free apps, there is no need to root your phone, google is your friend, adding .apk to your search generally gets you to the "free" paid for apps.

gooleys12
23rd December, 2012, 09:56 AM
Google mobilism best site

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

skydive80
24th December, 2012, 08:33 PM
also some sites let you download free but you have to put up with stupid ads appearing in the app

Download adaway and it will stop adds showing on phone however you need a rooted phone to use this app.

chizh
8th January, 2013, 07:17 PM
just go into setting to accept other apps and that`s it :)

swedpilihp
20th February, 2013, 05:37 PM
aptoid is a good free marketplace search it on google.

justauto
3rd March, 2013, 07:07 PM
go to play store and down load aptoide
install then go to playstore and find the correct full name of the program you would like for free.Alway use playstore to search because its better for finding what you want than aptoide.
When youve got you list go into aptoide and search for your program.
Check the downloads etc normaly the higher the better and use a bit of the old common sense...
one click to down load and install and your done.
Some are crap but the ratio of good ones are 90% in my opinion.
Enjoy...

Davidaddicted24
6th March, 2013, 07:42 AM
hmm..
I think Samsung store is best place to get good apps.
But i like to inform that please download you app from trust worthy site only..
I was suffering from App error 523 in my blackberry phone, after a long time last week I found a place where i got best solution for this. Thanks for digital-kaos and apperror523.com:canabis:

Canker_Canison
7th March, 2013, 12:36 AM
hmm..
I think Samsung store is best place to get good apps.
But i like to inform that please download you app from trust worthy site only..
I was suffering from App error 523 in my blackberry phone, after a long time last week I found a place where i got best solution for this. Thanks for digital-kaos and apperror523.com:canabis:

You can't compare a Blackberry to an Android phone.

Why pay for apps when you can get them for free?

If Google didn't want you to download free apps, they would remove the tick box for 'Allow third party apps'.

bazaar1984
12th March, 2013, 10:19 AM
for me best russian forum 4pda.ru. There are all apk's sorted. Do search in 4pda.ru forum.

mercury69
25th March, 2013, 07:28 PM
Also Generaldownloader from Google Play is a good one. Brings you results from many sites, less 4shared.