PDA

View Full Version : eurovoxred jumping

hunteru
13th May, 2008, 09:12 PM
tried several times but picture constanly flickers is there cure for this

Devilfish
13th May, 2008, 09:17 PM
Freezing and stuttering pictures is usually a signal issue, either too strong or too low, the latter being the more common.

Try connecting the box to the main feed without any splitters, just to test it out for a few hours or a few days. If you don't get any jumping then you know your signal is too weak because adding splitters degrades the signal strength. You might need a signal booster if that's the case.

foxhill
1st June, 2008, 05:55 PM
Hi
I will say it is signal issue and it isnt!
from experience its always bad signal during day time and picture always stuttering. but it goes fine at night!!! Its amazing but its how I saw evox working. pls check urs during day and night and share the experience.
but but.. I tried drmbox and shockingly it works perfectly regardless DAY OR NIGHT. ABSOLUTELY NO FREEZING AT ALL AT ANY CHANNEL!
so OP can try drmbox and ll see the difference.

I looked into loads of other similar posts, but noone has any answer.
I think its evox has problems they just cnt work at week signal
never buy evox again.
I ll surely go for drmbx next time.
if anyone has solution pls share here.
foxhill

racky29
8th June, 2008, 05:13 AM
this does look like a signal strength problem, either too weak or too strong
what %signal are you getting
i would say below 79% could be a problem
and higher than 86% could be a problem
around 82% seems to be good for me

stevielucky
8th June, 2008, 11:09 PM
i also have a problem with the picture jumping i just put it on standby for a couple of seconds then turn on again that sorts it out for three or for days at a time hope it works for you bro

Curious123
10th June, 2008, 04:36 PM
I used to have a eurovox max until six months ago and never came across anyone who had a signal issue with a Eurovox in fact this was the one box that never had a signal issue. Are you guys using the correct firmware?