PDA

View Full Version : AutoBouquets E2 28.2E plug-in

Pages : [1] 2

DMBoot
6th October, 2012, 07:24 PM
Originally posted on on SGTFlipFlops SKYUK Bouquet thread.

I still feeeling my way around this plug-in, but it seems great so far .......

I can highly recommend AutoBouquets E2 28.2E

Updates your E2 box with Sly numbered bouquet set specifically for YOUR region. You set your region in the menu.

I've mine set to "Northern Ireland HD", so I get the BBC and ITV channels downloaded for NI and it means I also get the ROI channels on 161, 162 & 163. No editing required.

It can be tailored to only download specific bouquets and can be scheduled to run overnight.

Fantastic plug-in if you want regional Sly numbered setup without the need to modify existing bouquets.

It bascially fully automates the Sly numbering and automatically keeps it up to date. I'll be using SGTFlipFlop's non-Sly bouquets to compliment the auto bouquets though.

Options for AutoBouquets E2 28.2E

Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. ?104 ? Channel 4?, instead of ?Channel 4?.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Doesn?t seem to make any difference? Finds new/modified transponders. It doesn't seem to make any difference because the transponders rarely change. The only changes in the last few months are the BBC HD transponder changing to 8PSK, C4 HD transponder changing back to DVB-S, the Olympic transponders closing, and a couple of switches to HD.

Use Pli Placeholders
Only works on images using an OpenPLi base. It skips the placeholders. If set to YES, it doesn?t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Works on VIX on my Duo.

Create Child Friendly
Guessing it parental locks some bouquets

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order
Allows you to re-order the Sly channels?

Scheduled Update Scan
Runs the plug-in at the specified time

Attached the 20160609 version, along with my own Custom Swap file.

DMBoot
6th October, 2012, 07:51 PM
I should add that all I did to get it running was to ftp the ipk file to my /tmp folder and install it.

I also set the Area to Northern Ireland
HD Bouquet: Yes
Numbered: Yes
NIT Scan: Yes
Placeholder: No for my Dreambox, Yes for my Duo
Parental: Yes
Default: Yes
Custom: No
FTA Only: No

It took about 10 minutes to complete.

Restart Enigma 2

The new bouquet was "prepended" to my existing bouquets.

hacka247
6th October, 2012, 08:12 PM
fantastic.im gonna check it out.
maybe a full guide on how to upload to your box and where to put all the files would im sure be a great help for some.possibly for me too.
thanks for the file

cheers

DMBoot
6th October, 2012, 09:18 PM
fantastic.im gonna check it out.
maybe a full guide on how to upload to your box and where to put all the files would im sure be a great help for some.possibly for me too.
thanks for the file

cheers

I just ftp-ed the ipk file to the /tmp folder on my box and installed it from there.

On my VIX box, I went to Menu-->Setup-->VIX-->Install Local Extension.

Reboot

The plug-in should now appear in your plug-ins menu. Just start it from there and go through the set-up, then run it and it will automatically download the bouquets.

Same for my DM800HD SE, except to install I went to Menu-->Setup-->Software Management-->Install local extension

I did not need to install dvbsnoop. It was either there or installed automatically by the plug-in.

lincsat
6th October, 2012, 11:45 PM
You may have to manually install DVBSnoop on some OpenPLi images.

I keep the OpenPLI placeholders off on all non-PLi images and only use the Default folders on the initial scan, then remove that option so any manual changes remain. With HD as 1st set, the HD channels do show in the 1st Bouquet but you may want that set to No to better display the channel numbers if your skin shows channel numbers.

BTW, there is also an Alpha for a 13e version on the developers site.

hacka247
7th October, 2012, 09:08 PM
thanks foe your help guys.seems it must install the DVBsnoop as well because all woked well as DM Boot said.

many thanks

leonius84
8th October, 2012, 12:46 PM
hi there is there any way to stop duplicates i just wanted sgt flip flops bouquets but wanted to use autobouquets to keep them up to date.but when i download autobouquets i get duplicate ones.i get the auto ones and flip flops.is ther anyway to change this please so i can just update sgt flip flops using autobouquets
thanks

DMBoot
8th October, 2012, 08:23 PM
hi there is there any way to stop duplicates i just wanted sgt flip flops bouquets but wanted to use autobouquets to keep them up to date.but when i download autobouquets i get duplicate ones.i get the auto ones and flip flops.is ther anyway to change this please so i can just update sgt flip flops using autobouquets
thanks

From what I can gather, this plug-in reads it's information directly from the satellite stream and uses the same bouquets as Sly. The purpose seems to be removing the work involved in manual editing and freq updating of bouquets as when it runs (I've set it to daily) it will automatically pick up any frequency changes/channel moves.

Note that you can amend the normal Sly channel order for your region by using the custom order option that's included. For anyone who want the Sly channel setup, I can't see why anyone would use manual bouqets other than as a backup.

As it uses it's own generated bouqets, it doesn't touch existing bouquets, therefore, the answer to updating existing bouquets is no. In fact, if you delete one of it's generated bouquets, it will not generate that deleted bouquet on the next run.

leonius84
8th October, 2012, 09:57 PM
ok mate thanks for your info

cs4me
9th October, 2012, 02:07 PM
hi guys, thanks for a brilliant plugin. I've just installed it, but there are a few issues:-

1. The plugin has left the original SGTFlipflop bouquets, so was i supposed to delete them first?

2. I want Autobouquets to be able to scan and update any channel frequencies, but i want to keep the order of channels that i choose. For example I want to keep BBC ONE HD in the first bouquet...how can i do this?

lincsat
9th October, 2012, 05:37 PM
The idea is to have the channels in the same numbers as a Sky box, however you can use the custom channels option to put BBC 1 HD on 101 and ITV 1 HD on 103 if you like. You can delete all your old Bouquets if you want to.

BTW, there is a new beta on the developers site.

smirnoff_rules
9th October, 2012, 05:42 PM
latest one here

here is latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin for testing.

9-10-2012
now also detects and parses the hidden data channel names.
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.
also adds the channel epg numbers to the official bouquet.
some other potential bug fixes.

thanx to LraiZer

DMBoot
10th October, 2012, 08:23 PM
first run on virgin image without needing an intialization scan is on todo list. picon generation is only on my personal todo list, but will be available in a test script as i dont intend adding picon updating to the plugin.

ive had already planned on adding some sort of picon updating at some point, but only for personal use as the main objective of this plugin is to be maintance free. there is no intention on maintaining a unique named picon set to use with the plugin. i was going to rename a picon set using the each channel's epg Channel_ID as this is a four digit unique number that remains static for each service, even if the channel tsid, sid changes.

it may be worth your while spending a couple of hours creating a custom.txt file that mimics SgtFlipFlops settings?
each time you run the plugin you will automatically have latest flipflop bouquet channel ordering.

TIP:
you can even have official channel zapping AND custom channel ordering!
set option "Use HD First Bouquet = no"
run autobouquets with custom channel ordering = no
save /etc/engima2/userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv file to PC
run autobouquets with custom channel ordering = yes
copy userbouquet.ukcvs00.tv from PC back to box to overwrite the current one.
you now have custom channel ordering in your bouquets and official keypress channel zapping in first bouquet.
What is "official keypress channel zapping"?

Also, updated guide from the Readme file.

Menus
----------------
- Local Area Selection
generate selected bouquets for your SD/HD local region.

- Use HD First Bouquet
puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately
after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).
yes = placeholder channels are put in category bouquets.
no = placeholder channels are put in first bouquet only.

- Show Channel Numbers
puts epg position number in front of the channel names.

- Use Internal NIT Scan
updates the lamedb with latest transponders and services
by scanning Network Information Table via script instead
of running standard 28.2e engima2 automatic service scan.

- Use Pli Placeholders
yes = allows placeholder skipping on openpli based images.
allows placeholder hiding if supported by engima2 version.
no = uses normal services for placeholder channels as none
pli based images do not assign correct positions using pli.

- Create Child Friendly
dont generate the adult or the gaming and dating bouquets.

- Make Default Bouquets
this will force default bouquet categories to be generated.
if you wish to remove any bouquets from future generations,
delete the bouquets you dont want and disable this option.

- Custom Channel Order
this allows you to change the generated channel ordering.
edit the example custom.txt file in /AutoBouquets/ folder
by changing the second channel number 101-999 accordingly.

- Scan Free To Air Only
this will generate services with free to air flag detection.

- Scheduled Update Scan
this allows you to set a daily, weekly, monthly update timer.

wingunners
13th October, 2012, 06:27 PM
so this is what i want to know, is it possible with this plugin to do the following:

1) Permenantly remove adult bouquet.

2)Move the Sports bouquet as the second bouquet after Entertainment and move lifestyle down whilst retaining the channel numbers

3)Replace bbc1 itv1 c4 and c5 with their hd alternatives.

Reply is much appreciated

LraiZer
13th October, 2012, 08:42 PM
1) yes, the adult bouquet is disabled by default when you install the plugin. you need to enable the adult bouquet in the plugin options to create it.

2) yes, you can move bouquets and still retain the official channel zapping numbers. the following options are required to allow this.
Use HD First Bouquet = no
Make Default Bouquets = no

3) yes, set option Custom Channel Order = yes, and edit custom.txt file in AutoBouquets plugin folder. the example custom.txt file is already set to replace bbc1,itv1,channel4 as these are FTA channels. you will have to look to edit the custom.txt file to swap channel5 and any other channels.

suley
14th October, 2012, 09:35 AM
Hi is it possible for this app to update the bouqets but based on my own channel ordering? Basically i have created several bouquets and within each are channels etc, now can this app just update but keep the same ordering? If so what options would i need?

wingunners
14th October, 2012, 07:29 PM
hi lrazier, thank u for ur input. unfortunately i was unable to test it out as now the plugin keeps crashing on nit scan and also service scan. what a pain. i have vu duo with the latest oe 3.0 image

johnyg2008
14th October, 2012, 08:32 PM
Hi, trying to get this auto bouqet to work on dm800 running dream elite blackhole phoenix edition but channel numbers are out ie 401 gives me 536. any ideas

DMBoot
14th October, 2012, 09:11 PM
Hi, trying to get this auto bouqet to work on dm800 running dream elite blackhole phoenix edition but channel numbers are out ie 401 gives me 536. any ideas

Untick PLI placeholders, then run it again

monty4
21st October, 2012, 10:24 AM
Re
As the CrossEPG at the moment is not working in QE2.0 I will try AutoBouquets
monty4

meggiedude
24th October, 2012, 10:04 AM
Lo there,

Got this running on my Vu+ Duo which is currently working FTA.
Great plugin :rock:

Ticked the "Use HD First Bouquet" and was expecting to see the HD channels near the top of the bouquet lists but they are still spread about each bouquet folder.
What am I doing wrong, or what have I misunderstood here?

Also, I still have problems with BBC3, BBC4, cbeebies etc not being right and throwing an error. I assumed that setting autobouquets up would solve this issue if my bouquets were out of date. Apparently not.
Is this likely to be a satellites.xml or lamedb issue??

Cheers

MD

lincsat
24th October, 2012, 11:36 PM
You need to restart GUI if you have services that changed frequency. Your HD channels should be in the very 1st Bouquet from 6 onwards.

madaboutlotus
28th October, 2012, 09:47 AM
Hi Guys
As I am having problems picking up some channels that were there before i.e. f1HD, FitnessTV etc., will running the autoboquets somehow solve the problem. I'm running SGT's bouquet at the moment and I very happy with it but after several re-scans channels seem to have disappeared?

DMBoot
28th October, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hi Guys
As I am having problems picking up some channels that were there before i.e. f1HD, FitnessTV etc., will running the autoboquets somehow solve the problem. I'm running SGT's bouquet at the moment and I very happy with it but after several re-scans channels seem to have disappeared?

Both working fine for me, so I'd say yes.

xXGJSXx
3rd November, 2012, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I have installed this plug in and it seems to be working fine, although it takes around 30 minutes to complete on my D800. The only problem I have found is the BBC Interactive bouquet which reports 'tuner failed' on each of the channels. These channels have worked previously on my manual updates of SGT Flip Flops channels. Do these channels work for everyone else?

DMBoot
3rd November, 2012, 07:20 PM
Hi,

I have installed this plug in and it seems to be working fine, although it takes around 30 minutes to complete on my D800. The only problem I have found is the BBC Interactive bouquet which reports 'tuner failed' on each of the channels. These channels have worked previously on my manual updates of SGT Flip Flops channels. Do these channels work for everyone else?

Not working on either the autobouquets or SGT's bouquets.

Are you sure there is anything being transmitted on those channels at the minute?

xXGJSXx
4th November, 2012, 12:26 AM
Not working on either the autobouquets or SGT's bouquets.

Are you sure there is anything being transmitted on those channels at the minute?

Yes, the BBC has the F1 this weekend so free practice was on the Interactive channels, worked fine on the red button on my Sky box but nothing on the dreambox BBCi channels.

dave-h
4th November, 2012, 02:51 AM
The BBC has shut down most of it's RED Button streams on dsat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/aboutthebbc/posts/Satellite-Shuffling-reducing-BBC-Red-Button-and-expanding-BBC-One-HD

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

lincsat
4th November, 2012, 01:04 PM
The only Interactive channel left is on 10773 H 22000 5/6, you may have to do a fresh scan to update lameDB or Lraz may have to modify the script for the change.

psats
4th November, 2012, 01:23 PM
f1 interactive are unamed but there as 6390..1

LraiZer
4th November, 2012, 09:07 PM
The only Interactive channel left is on 10773 H 22000 5/6, you may have to do a fresh scan to update lameDB or Lraz may have to modify the script for the change.

OR you can modify the script yourself!

change epg to 2051 on line 447:

"2051")
bouquetname "12" "BBC Interactive"

and also change epg range to 2050-2053 on line 667:

if [ $epg -gt 2050 -a $epg -lt 2053 ]; then
ca="FTA"; sn="BBCi $epg"

run plugin to create latest BBCi bouquet

bhavamg
6th November, 2012, 07:54 PM
hi all new here, this sound like just what i need

Updates your E2 box with Sly numbered bouquet set specifically for YOUR region. You set your region in the menu.

I've mine set to "Northern Ireland HD", so I get the BBC and ITV channels downloaded for NI and it means I also get the ROI channels on 161, 162 & 163. No editing required.

It can be tailored to only download specific bouquets and can be scheduled to run overnight.

Fantastic plug-in if you want regional Sly numbered setup without the need to modify existing bouquets.

It bascially fully automates the Sly numbering and automatically keeps it up to date. I'll be using SGTFlipFlop's non-Sly bouquets to compliment the auto bouquets though.

Use HD First Bouquet
Puts the HD channels starting at position 6 immediately after 1-5 (BBC1, BBC2, ITV1, C4, C5 for your region).

Show Channel Numbers
Puts the channel number in front of the channel name. ?104 ? Channel 4?, instead of ?Channel 4?.

Use Internal NIT Scan
Doesn?t seem to make any difference? Finds new/modified transponders. It doesn't seem to make any difference because the transponders rarely change. The only changes in the last few months are the BBC HD transponder changing to 8PSK, C4 HD transponder changing back to DVB-S, the Olympic transponders closing, and a couple of switches to HD.

Use Pli Placeholders
Only works on images using an OpenPLi base. It skips the placeholders. If set to YES, it doesn?t keep the Sly numbering on my DM800HD SE running Dream Elite 3. Works on VIX on my Duo.

Create Child Friendly

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order

Scheduled Update Scan

colinh1213
9th November, 2012, 05:36 PM
tried my nut off today to get this working yet i cant get any options for the plug in , and then my box crashes , any clues guys?

jojo36
10th November, 2012, 12:11 PM
cheers for this it works really well on my vu solo can you tell me is there an enigma 1 one that will also auto update thank-you

DaHoncho
11th November, 2012, 05:31 PM
looks good this usable on other enigma2 boxes ?

Eiji
12th November, 2012, 04:43 AM
looks good this usable on other enigma2 boxes ?

Yes it is.

gingertips
19th November, 2012, 04:53 PM
thanks for posting this up - will try on my blackhole box. This now replaces the need to manually update channel lists & bouquets?

SparkyUK
19th November, 2012, 06:42 PM
i tried this plug-in, I had to reflash my box.
Im using dreamboxuk firmware.

:stupido:

Huds78
19th November, 2012, 07:46 PM
i tried this plug-in, I had to reflash my box.
Im using dreamboxuk firmware.

:stupido:

Oh I was going to try this on my DM800HD but not sure if I want now ??

When I go to about on my system it says :

Enigma : 2011-07-06-experimental
Image :Newnigma2-unstable 2011-08-26

This don`t mean nought to me but do you think it would work on my box ?

cbbella
20th November, 2012, 01:30 AM
i've just installed it on my DM800HD and it's working ok. it took about 45mins to sort the bouquets

macbow
20th November, 2012, 03:10 PM
hi all, installed autobouquets e2, on my dm800 hd pvr box. when i try and start it tells me to press menu to setup, but after pressing menu the box just crashes and reloads, any suggestions, thx mac

cbbella
20th November, 2012, 03:32 PM
hi, how much memory do you have available on your box.

everytime i went into a menu and tried to come out again my box would crash with a green screen message saying not enough space so i reflashed it and now i have 13mb free space out of the 60mb total space available and it's all working ok now

macbow
20th November, 2012, 08:06 PM
hi, not sure how much memory on the box, but it's no error message saying memory, just says "we are really sorry your dreambox encountered a software problem", blah blah blah, then reboots and comes back on. thx

cbbella
20th November, 2012, 10:13 PM
you would normally see this at the top of the screen

"we are really sorry your dreambox encountered a software problem"

but if your quick enough you can see what the error says at the very bottom of the green screen but you only have a split second to see it.

mine happened to say "not enough space on device".

do you have tspanel installed. if you have you can go into:
tspanel/information/freespace

and it will tell you how much free space you have

macbow
20th November, 2012, 10:48 PM
after reading more on this, thinkin its to do with the image i got, blackhole v12, with kernel 1.5 which is apparantly old and wont work, need an updated image past may 2010, for this to work

macbow
20th November, 2012, 10:50 PM
can you suggest an image for me, kernel needs to be 1.6, so i can install tspanel onto my box, thx in advance. mac

lincsat
21st November, 2012, 09:52 AM
Go for a more recent Blackhole, the V133 Phoenix edition is popular. There is a Patched V166 but that is quite big as well.

a8ree
21st November, 2012, 10:16 PM
I am trying to install this on my image

When trying to browse the local storage (HD&Flash) I get
"no displayable files on this medium found!"

Anyone got a solution?

Hokane3
21st November, 2012, 10:27 PM
does anyone know why the lcd display at the front of box is blank except for tiny green light at the top left of the display.
Is is a PSU issue or is the cable not in fully.
Would appreciate reply

cbbella
22nd November, 2012, 11:06 AM
I am trying to install this on my image

When trying to browse the local storage (HD&Flash) I get
"no displayable files on this medium found!"

Anyone got a solution?

if your using a dreambox try putting it in the root of the dreambox and not the temp folder. you should be able to see it then. it worked for me

a8ree
22nd November, 2012, 11:43 AM
if your using a dreambox try putting it in the root of the dreambox and not the temp folder. you should be able to see it then. it worked for me

Thanks, shall try that tonight....mines a DM800

ratman
22nd November, 2012, 09:57 PM
Awesome plugin really helped me thanks guys

a8ree
22nd November, 2012, 10:10 PM

Magic! That did the trick

Thanks

Huds78
24th November, 2012, 07:38 PM
I just took the plunge and installed it on my Dreambox and glad I did, I used the dreambox control centre and put it across using ipkg packages under Tools. It took around 40 mins to setup but now it has I`ve deleted the sgtflipflop one and will just use this.

gazza341
24th November, 2012, 09:19 PM
looking forward to having a dabble with this autoboquet plug-in. just posting in this thread as advised when i try to d/l it says not enough permissions

Tony Mc
24th November, 2012, 10:06 PM
Where wouldI find the root folder on my 800 hd

andyfinn
24th November, 2012, 11:01 PM

does it delete existing files

cbbella
25th November, 2012, 01:00 AM

when you connect to your dreambox via ftp you will see lots of folders with different names like dev, media, var,tmp, etc. that is the root. just transfer it there so you can see it alongside all these folders. what i mean is do not put it inside one of these folders because it would then be in the folder and not in the root if you know what i mean

neil0129
26th November, 2012, 04:38 PM
hi, been using this plugin on my DM800 for the last couple of weeks, all working great.
But i dont like the placeholders, i understand on an OpenPli image these placeholders can be skipped. is OpenPli the only image this works on OR can i "skip" on other images too?

markshore
26th November, 2012, 10:05 PM
Hi installed last night looks good now only the picons to update, if a channel changes frequency just change the .png to the correct title and send to the box job done. Maybe a bit harder for new channels but sure that will be posted on this forum.

DMBoot
28th November, 2012, 12:33 AM
OR you can modify the script yourself!

change epg to 2051 on line 447:

"2051")
bouquetname "12" "BBC Interactive"and also change epg range to 2050-2053 on line 667:

if [ $epg -gt 2050 -a $epg -lt 2053 ]; then
ca="FTA"; sn="BBCi $epg"run plugin to create latest BBCi bouquet

The updated script is attached if anyone is looking the BBC Interactive channels.

Tested and working for me.

seanc13
1st December, 2012, 12:45 PM
To Lraizer I just want to say thanks for this updater it's excellent and now my brother can get off my back for setting it up. Great job!

comber
2nd December, 2012, 06:59 PM
not working mow ,,saye ,,cannot connect to remote host

dm 800hd nemisis image 2.6

colly127
3rd December, 2012, 02:33 AM
I have problems getting this working onvu+ solo boxes it just crashes after it does the scan no matter what way i set it up.
I works ok on any dm800HD boxes i put it on.
Has anyone come seen this b4

iceman325
4th December, 2012, 05:56 PM
Works fine on my Vu+ duo using VIX image.

One question though, is it possible to hide the placeholders on Single EPG?

Currently it only hides the empty placeholders on Multi and Graphical EPG.

Thanks

caines1989
4th December, 2012, 06:29 PM
cool guide, thanks mate i have just installed auto bouquets and im gonna try it out

caines1989
4th December, 2012, 07:13 PM
i have a dm800hd clone and all installed perfectly but when i go to the bouquets. i.e im in favourites i select any bouquet and channel and it keeps saying Service unavailable. but when im in the satelite section and choose a channel from there its all ok the channel comes on. any help would be nice please i will hit the thanks button

caines1989
4th December, 2012, 08:35 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/541/bouquets.jpg/heres my images guys

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/812/bouquetsworking.jpg/

DarrylJ
6th December, 2012, 10:23 PM
Suppose it's a good tool if you don't mind it taking 90mins to complete... :-o

DMBoot
6th December, 2012, 10:29 PM
Suppose it's a good tool if you don't mind it taking 90mins to complete... :-o

Schedule it for overnight.

lincsat
7th December, 2012, 01:11 AM
Takes 10-15 mins on a DM800SE or Vu+ Duo on a SD channel. I would suggest setting it for just after 6am when the Sky EPG updates.

iggy
7th December, 2012, 11:41 AM
I have this up and running.
Is there a way of having all the channels listed together
Instead of all the blank spaces where there is no channels

lincsat
7th December, 2012, 01:57 PM
Enigma needs consecutive channel numbers, so if you want Sky numbering, you need the gaps.

colinh1213
7th December, 2012, 09:06 PM
i haven't got dvb snoop on my openpli image , can i still use this ?

iceman325
8th December, 2012, 02:03 PM
Does this work on Vu+ duo with VTI image? Does the EPG skip empty placeholders?

lincsat
8th December, 2012, 02:28 PM
i haven't got dvb snoop on my openpli image , can i still use this ?

There are instructions in the archive how to install DVBSnoop into PLi

HOW TO: install required dvbsnoop on openpli image?
telnet to your box and type the following command:

opkg update && opkg install dvbsnoop

iceman325
9th December, 2012, 02:33 PM
Does this plugin work on VTI image on Vu+ Duo? Does it skip the empty placeholders?

DarrylJ
10th December, 2012, 08:10 PM
How do you set it up to run it at a certain time?

DMBoot
10th December, 2012, 09:38 PM
How do you set it up to run it at a certain time?

In the menu options for the plugin.

"Time of Update to start"

DarrylJ
10th December, 2012, 11:06 PM
In the menu options for the plugin.

"Time of Update to start"

Ah yeah! It was hidden under schedule start!

Cheers

Kamikaze
11th December, 2012, 02:14 AM
Installed the plugin and it's working great. Thanks! :)

abid7210
11th December, 2012, 08:24 AM
hi
i am new in this forum and i need skybox f3 latest channel list
thanks

BadBoySoft
13th December, 2012, 01:49 PM
CHEERS This is great

markshore
16th December, 2012, 05:39 PM
Hi has anyone had any issues with this plugin not updating sometimes? The plugin states that tomorrow is the next update (i have got it set for every day) but when you go into bouquets and scroll down to the autobouquets section and open it was last updated on the 13th December is there a service that needs to be running in the background if so what do I need to look for.
Thanks

leonius84
20th December, 2012, 02:10 PM
hi there can any one help me with a problem please when i try to install the ipk file i get a message saying *dvbsnoop* unable to install
any help with this please

leonius84
20th December, 2012, 02:10 PM
sorry forgot to say im using vix 3.0 build 521

iceman325
22nd December, 2012, 02:18 PM
As Setanta Sports is not on Sly UK's channel list, is it included in this bouqet? If so, what number is it?

Thanks

lincsat
22nd December, 2012, 02:44 PM
It's on Sky Ire channel list and so appears in the Sports Bouquet, can't remember the number though.

iceman325
22nd December, 2012, 04:42 PM
I cant get it to work, it says cannot connect to remote host.

Im using OpenPLI on Vu+ duo, any ideas?

leonius84
22nd December, 2012, 05:09 PM
hi there can any one help me with a problem please when i try to install the ipk file i get a message saying *dvbsnoop* unable to install
any help with this please
i have also tryed the telnet command and i just get a error message.does anyone have an dvbsnoop ipk please

caines1989
29th December, 2012, 03:21 PM
Hi everyone how do I manage to have a bouquet with all channels. because all I can do is basically look in a category I.e sports,entertainment,movies. When I would prefer to go through all the channels to see what's on. Can anyone help please?

P.s razor thanks for all your hard work I really appreciate it

lincsat
29th December, 2012, 03:24 PM
In the channel list press Green (Satellites) and select 28.2e services

caines1989
29th December, 2012, 03:51 PM
found it thanks

FruityLoop23
30th December, 2012, 02:31 PM
I've lost my Sly Sports HD1 & HD2. Using DM800.

Should this plugin rectify this?

Cheers

daddydeadlift
5th January, 2013, 10:16 PM
I've lost my Sly Sports HD1 & HD2. Using DM800.

Should this plugin rectify this?

Cheers
possibly yes, give it a try

skinnymat
6th January, 2013, 10:57 AM
i have a dm800hd clone and all installed perfectly but when i go to the bouquets. i.e im in favourites i select any bouquet and channel and it keeps saying Service unavailable. but when im in the satelite section and choose a channel from there its all ok the channel comes on. any help would be nice please i will hit the thanks button

having the same problems as you. How did you get it sorted??

redbellied
10th January, 2013, 09:59 PM
Hello, I installed this, but when I go into any of the individual bouquets its all greyed out and when I try to click on a channel freezes. Any ideas? Thanks.

lincsat
11th January, 2013, 03:17 PM
Sounds like you need to delete all your bouquets and then in AB menu select make default and try that. It may also be that you need a different satellites.xml with the tuner configured to match.

deadbeef
11th January, 2013, 05:03 PM
Hello, I installed this, but when I go into any of the individual bouquets its all greyed out and when I try to click on a channel freezes. Any ideas? Thanks.

ive seem some images which contain a satellites.xml for 28.4e instead of 28.2e, is this what you have? your turner may be configured for 28.4e when your bouquets are configured for 28.2e.

heathen4444
13th January, 2013, 06:42 PM
I have a question I have a a VU+ Ultimo & have tried various Bouquets 28.2E. i get all channels fine for a day or two, then i start loosing some just get a black screen, If i reboot alls fine a again?

any ideas pls

daddydeadlift
18th January, 2013, 10:57 AM
I have a question I have a a VU+ Ultimo & have tried various Bouquets 28.2E. i get all channels fine for a day or two, then i start loosing some just get a black screen, If i reboot alls fine a again?

any ideas pls

try deleting channel list and bouquets, then do a new channel scan and then a nit scan.

chrisisearth
23rd January, 2013, 11:24 PM
Do Autobouquet's include Republic of Ireland Channels?

tazkhan13
25th January, 2013, 12:50 AM
Hi, I am a newbie to this technology so pls don't mind if I ask basic questions:)
I have a vu+ Duo on OpenPli 3.0. I would like to update my channel list and Bouquets to be like Sly box. Please could you point me in the right direction on how to do this please. My current channel list has too many blank channels which say 'SID not found in PAT' and the display reads DVB service. My channels are showing Scotland region but I live in London.
Please I need a step by step guide or directed to where I can find it. If I download the file needed, how do I install it to my box?

daddydeadlift
25th January, 2013, 12:09 PM
Do Autobouquet's include Republic of Ireland Channels?
yes they include setanta and rte

DMBoot
26th January, 2013, 01:24 PM
Hi, I am a newbie to this technology so pls don't mind if I ask basic questions:)
I have a vu+ Duo on OpenPli 3.0. I would like to update my channel list and Bouquets to be like Sly box. Please could you point me in the right direction on how to do this please. My current channel list has too many blank channels which say 'SID not found in PAT' and the display reads DVB service. My channels are showing Scotland region but I live in London.
Please I need a step by step guide or directed to where I can find it. If I download the file needed, how do I install it to my box?

See here (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/#post1722431)

frank087234
30th January, 2013, 11:16 AM
latest one here

here is latest AutoBouquets E2 plugin for testing.

9-10-2012
now also detects and parses the hidden data channel names.
add autobouquets selection menu to service searching menu.
also adds the channel epg numbers to the official bouquet.
some other potential bug fixes.

thanx to LraiZer

what is debian folder for???

scoopster123
3rd February, 2013, 03:48 PM
many thanks for this :)

Aindriu
4th February, 2013, 12:59 PM
yes they include setanta and rte

What about the satellite though? We point to 19.2E here not 28.2E.

tipster69
4th February, 2013, 06:07 PM
Hi,

I tried this earlier today for the first time.

It installed straightforward enough, and the front end works fine. However, when I went to start the scan, it gave me the following error "wget: cannot connect to remote host (127.0.0.1): connection refused".

I know it must be something obvious but I am not clued up enough to find the issue myself.

ANY help much appreciated.

CHEERS

tipster69
5th February, 2013, 10:42 AM
Hi, can anyone help out with the above issue. I would really like to get this working if at all possible.

Thanks.

deadbeef
5th February, 2013, 05:50 PM
what is debian folder for???
i looks like you would be required to use the files in the debian folder if you were creating a new .ipk installer with any modifications to the plugin so that the original author's maintainer details are in the new installer package that you created.

Hi,

It installed straightforward enough, and the front end works fine. However, when I went to start the scan, it gave me the following error "wget: cannot connect to remote host (127.0.0.1): connection refused".

I know it must be something obvious but I am not clued up enough to find the issue myself.

CHEERS

maybe you disabled the web interface in the settings somewhere or you have removed an OpenWebif plugin? you may have either no webif installed or you may even have two different webif installed, a built in one and a self installed OpenWebif and both are enabled?

Aindriu
7th February, 2013, 03:09 PM
An absolutely brilliant plugin!!! :congrats:

msrie
8th February, 2013, 10:41 AM
Yep class plugin, really works well, saves us from finding all the versions of local stations.

tipster69
9th February, 2013, 07:13 PM
I still haven't found a solution to this if anyone can help?

Hi,

CHEERS

deadbeef
10th February, 2013, 01:19 AM
Try overwriting your \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBou quets\autobouquets_e2.sh file with the one in this archive. This one may work for you because all the error checking code has been removed in this file. There are no guarantees on this working! This file should be a little faster than the file in the plugin.

tipster69
10th February, 2013, 01:45 PM
Hi,

THANKS very much for taking the time to do the above for me. Your edit worked a treat. CHEERS

Great plugin by the way, thanks.

Try overwriting your \usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBou quets\autobouquets_e2.sh file with the one in this archive. This one may work for you because all the error checking code has been removed in this file. There are no guarantees on this working! This file should be a little faster than the file in the plugin.

PaphosAL
12th February, 2013, 12:16 PM
@ deadbeef: I've sent you a PM

Cheers- AL :)

PaphosAL
12th February, 2013, 07:43 PM
Oops, sorry- I thought I heard a BUMP :)

wisesmurf
16th February, 2013, 06:00 PM
Every time i try run autobouquets I get an error and the box resets..

pointme
17th February, 2013, 07:18 PM
+1.
Thanks alot!:cobblers:

RM6
17th February, 2013, 09:09 PM
I'm running the autobouquets from the lates Vix release version.

My region is set to London HD but when the box scans it misses out the Setanta sports channels. I'm sure it misses others but these are the ones that I want.

Is there any way to put these channels in and keep them there permanently?

LraiZer
22nd February, 2013, 12:27 AM
This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

21-02-2013
AutoBouquets E2 code has been 90% rewritten and optimized
for speed. main coding has now been moved into binaries.
script checking can be disabled for none comaptible boxes.
run AutoBouquets Downloader in background via blue button.
custom.txt channel swap file has be slightly simplified.
now just enter channels to swap with each other. 105=171

if you are manually copying the usr folder to your box? insead
of using the .ipk installer then you must chmod 755 these files:
autobouquets_e2.sh, autobouquets, autolamedb

.ipk installer should still auto install dvbsnoop for you as
long as dvbsnoop is available in the feeds on your box. if not,
you will still need to pre install dvbsnoop prior to installing
this new .ipk installer. have fun testing this this latest beta!

markshore
22nd February, 2013, 02:00 AM
Hi I have a DM500HD which has a 400mhz mips processor is this box a mipsel box or not so that I can use this version?
Thanks
Regards
Mark

titchmc
23rd February, 2013, 08:45 AM
will this work on tm800hd box thanks

austine65
23rd February, 2013, 03:02 PM
Thanks LraiZer for the update.

Pls which box/boxes are refered to as 'MIPSEL' boxes?

Will DM800HD qualify as one?

Thanks

This version of AutoBouquets E2 is for MIPSEL boxes only!
sources are included for you to compile for other boxes.

iceman325
23rd February, 2013, 07:31 PM
The plugin has stopped working on my Vu+ Duo.

I want to update the bouquet but when i press green to start, it goes to the black screen with white writing as before but after 1 second it goes back to plugin screen.

its difficult to see what it says on the black screen as it goes so quick but i think it says something like "cant connect to host".

Any ideas?

jim1985
23rd February, 2013, 11:56 PM
Thanks for this, have been using an earlier version on my Vu Duo but will give this latest update a try :)

lincsat
24th February, 2013, 04:36 PM
The plugin has stopped working on my Vu+ Duo.

I want to update the bouquet but when i press green to start, it goes to the black screen with white writing as before but after 1 second it goes back to plugin screen.

its difficult to see what it says on the black screen as it goes so quick but i think it says something like "cant connect to host".

Any ideas?

Did you CHMOD the binaries?

You should also be OK to fully remove it, reboot, then install the new version and reboot.

deadbeef
24th February, 2013, 08:04 PM
@ iceman325 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/180907-iceman325/)
try turning off the Enable Script Checks option in AutoBouquets menu to bypass the error checking communication between plugin and connection to host.

tlj999
25th February, 2013, 07:15 PM
Hi, thanks for posting this great plugin.

Just 2 questions:

1) What is a MIPSEL box. I have DM800HD original and DM800SE sim2.1

2) How can i get the placeholders removed so that BBC1 is number 1, BBC2 is number 2... etc, not 101 and 102.

Regards

PaphosAL
25th February, 2013, 08:10 PM

Just 2 questions:

2) How can i get the placeholders removed so that BBC1 is number 1, BBC2 is number 2... etc, not 101 and 102.

Regards

Sorry, no idea on question 1, as I can't afford such luxuries...

But you might find the answer to question 2 by reading the original notes in post #1 of this thread, where it states that an OpenPLi-based image is required in order to start channel numbering from 1 and up, not 101 and up (which would do my head in too, and Wifey's- thank God for Commando 14.7 and DM500S, LOL!)

Cheers- AL :)

deadbeef
25th February, 2013, 10:12 PM

Just 2 questions:

Regards

1) Both these boxes are MIPS boxes so should work in theory with this plugin.

2) First turn off the Use HD First Bouquet option in the autobouqets menu. Then also turn off the Make Defaults Bouquets option. Run the plugin, then delete the UK Bouquets list using the remote. All placeholders should now be totaly removed and your channels will start at number 1.

PaphosAL
26th February, 2013, 03:23 PM
Crikey deadbeef, you seem to know more about LraiZer's plugin than the great man himself!

Cheers- AL :hmmmm2:

daddydeadlift
26th February, 2013, 05:25 PM
I have a 800HD box and installed manually, works fine!

LraiZer
1st March, 2013, 03:23 AM
01-03-2013
fixed missing channels bug. added bouquet style options.
added supplement.txt file for manual service additions.

when using the supplement.txt file to manually add channels,
its best to add your channel with a channel number that puts
the new channel into an empty slot in the "other" bouquet.
current empty slots are 975 < 995. you can then simply add a
switch entry in the custom.txt file to swap with another one.

LraiZer
1st March, 2013, 12:53 PM
just a quick heads up for irish users, as i have left my own supplement.txt in by accident. you will need to remove the TV3 and e3 that i have put in the supplement.txt file so that these channels revert to the automated channel positions when scanning for irish locations. oops, my bad!

den169
2nd March, 2013, 01:23 PM
Guys just updated to this,Everything seems to be working ok it goes through the update procedure, but it isn't updating most of the sly channels.any ideas what i should do am i missing something.If i click onto a channel with no info on it then shows now and next programme.
Forgot to mention the fta channels update fine.

68tr
2nd March, 2013, 04:29 PM
This is just what I need to keep my system organized and up to date. Many thanks. Great post.
;)

Use HD First Bouquet

Show Channel Numbers

Use Internal NIT Scan

Use Pli Placeholders

Create Child Friendly

Make Default Bouquets

Custom Channel Order

Scheduled Update Scan

sabbacool
3rd March, 2013, 10:40 PM
Does this come with piccons?

PaphosAL
4th March, 2013, 10:43 AM
Does this come with piccons?

That's a bit like asking if a new microwave comes equipped with an ice cube dispenser, LOL!

:hmmmm2:

sabbacool
4th March, 2013, 11:29 AM
A no would've done!

cboyer
4th March, 2013, 05:27 PM
That's a bit like asking if a new microwave comes equipped with an ice cube dispenser, LOL!

:hmmmm2:

LMFAO HA tickled me that

amirkhan
6th March, 2013, 06:37 PM
i am new to dreambox, can someone tell me how to find out if i have Enigma1 or 2?

jazzist
7th March, 2013, 09:26 PM
Tried this and seems to work great. Took 5 mins max to set up. Anyone know how to delete my old bouquets as I have duplicates now?

Thanks.

NM: looks like i just delete userbouquet files in /etc/enigma2

silvereel
9th March, 2013, 11:03 AM
Have been using this for about 3 months . its great

silvereel
9th March, 2013, 11:05 AM
just a quick heads up for irish users, as i have left my own supplement.txt in by accident. you will need to remove the TV3 and e3 that i have put in the supplement.txt file so that these channels revert to the automated channel positions when scanning for irish locations. oops, my bad!

Hi any idea why EPG not showing at the moment. all are blank

Ag3nt
10th March, 2013, 02:28 PM
Does this work on Enigma 1... for the DM500?

cgscott
10th March, 2013, 02:38 PM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 NO!

mtv1
10th March, 2013, 02:40 PM
Does this work on Enigma 1... for the DM500?

flash your box with the new commando image mate , it auto bouquets for your region and updates the epg daily :)

delly007
14th March, 2013, 09:57 PM
hi have just set this up on my vu+duo blackhole 1.7.9
all working fine but one thing i cant seem to fined c5hd 5 5+ 5 usa and the itvs 2 3 4 and the plus channels
what do i have to do to get them

rizla13
20th March, 2013, 07:41 PM
Hi guys

Does this autoboquet work on the latest Black Hole 2.0.1 OE 2 image on a vu+ uno?

It currently works on the blackhole 1.7.9 image

DMBoot
23rd March, 2013, 12:33 AM
This is just what I need to keep my system organized and up to date. Many thanks. Great post.
;)

LraiZer is the man to thank as he wrote the plug-in.

I only posted it here.

austine65
27th March, 2013, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone.

Can somebody pls share/upload the current picons for E2 boxes?

Thanks in advance.

dj235
27th March, 2013, 09:42 AM
Hi Thank you for the post, is this installed via the add on manager. Hope its not a silly question but I am new to deambox? Thanks

ferrariboy
5th April, 2013, 02:41 PM
I've downloaded this plug in, but it takes a long time to run, and doesnt change my channel order. Can anyone help? Should I delete my own bouquets first before scanning? Can someone help an idiot out please.

stelito
7th April, 2013, 11:29 AM
Hi guys, sorry to bother you with a stupid question. I'm new to all this & can't find Sky Box Office on my channel list. I have a VU+ Duo with Enigma2 and VIX software. Not sure how to set up Bouquets & I'm getting really frustrated with it all. Can someone offer some advice please?

lincsat
7th April, 2013, 04:22 PM
I've downloaded this plug in, but it takes a long time to run, and doesnt change my channel order. Can anyone help? Should I delete my own bouquets first before scanning? Can someone help an idiot out please.

If using the original plugin, then update to the March 2013 release, it's much faster. When done, try restarting Enigma to see the changes. The new Bouquets will be at the start of the list (Assuming you've told it to generate a default set), you can then delete the older bouquets.

Hi guys, sorry to bother you with a stupid question. I'm new to all this & can't find Sky Box Office on my channel list. I have a VU+ Duo with Enigma2 and VIX software. Not sure how to set up Bouquets & I'm getting really frustrated with it all. Can someone offer some advice please?

On BH, the Autobouquets generates a Sky Box Office bouquet, I would think it's the same on Vix.

mart16
8th April, 2013, 12:03 AM
Fantastic results on a dm800hd, installed and scanned within 5 minutes. Kept my sgt flipflop bouquets but not really needed as these are in sly order. Thanks again.

lombard
10th April, 2013, 10:47 PM
Hi, i tried the enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel on dreamboxuk 2.1.2 on a DM800HD and it works fine and scans quick, only 1 issue when i click custom channel swap to yes, so i can get itv hd , channel 4 hd , channel 5 hd first, some reason the 101 - is BBC Alba ? even when i selected wmids hd ? when i turn off Custom Channel Swap . its correct bbc 1 wmids, but of course then dont get hd channels of itv , channel 4 and 5 ? anyone help ?

top plugin

Thanks

LraiZer
10th April, 2013, 11:35 PM
local channels have moved positions since plugin release, edit your /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/custom.txt file with a unix/linux compatible text editor to read:

101=141
102=142
103=178
104=230
105=171

neil0129
11th April, 2013, 09:23 AM
hi, been using this plugin it for months now, works great.
Just having 1 problem I hope someone can help me with. I have added some channels (mtv trax, irish ones) using the supplement file. This worked as expected, i added them to spare numbers 992-995.
I then wanted to swap these channels. I edited the custom text file, and for example added the line 168=992. But this did not work. The custom swap worked fine for channels 101-105, they swapped no problem, but none of the supplement added channels would move, they stayed in the 992-995 area.
What am i doing wrong?

LraiZer
11th April, 2013, 01:53 PM
you cannot swap channels with blank channel numbers using the custom.txt file.
you need to directly insert channels into blank positions 168, 169 using supplement.txt file.

supplement.txt ( 168 = 00a8, 169 = 00a9 ):

00a8:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3
00a9:4693:01:cb87:08fd:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:3e

neil0129
11th April, 2013, 03:35 PM
ok thanks for the reply, but i thought i read somewhere that doing that would upset the sky epg numbers, that they all get shifted by one, so say sky sports 1 moves from 401 to 402, or is this not the case?

lincsat
12th April, 2013, 01:56 PM
If you corrupt the database, just delete the bouquets and scan again - that usually fixes it.

gingeee85
12th April, 2013, 10:26 PM
ok so i have a brand new box, blackhole enigma 1.79. all i do is channel scan then install this addon in order for it to work? how do i ftp is there a set ip and password?

theyel2001
16th April, 2013, 07:02 PM
installed and working fine. but how do i delete sgtflipflop channels please ???
thank you

southpaw
16th April, 2013, 07:06 PM
installed and working fine. but how do i delete sgtflipflop channels please ???
thank you

Press down arrow (while not in any menu) then blue for favs , select which group you wanna delete then menu, select delete from pop up box

Wallop270
16th April, 2013, 09:11 PM
Hi, Does anybody know what the oldest version of Blackhole this will work on folks, thanks in advance!!

mman
16th April, 2013, 10:03 PM
How to make the latest update for this plugin on my DM 8000?

wroenaldinho
28th April, 2013, 09:20 PM
hi all, ive installed it on my amiko 8900 but when ever I run it, with or without scripts I get error messages and nothing happens to my channels. cant figure out why?

DMBoot
28th April, 2013, 09:47 PM
hi all, ive installed it on my amiko 8900 but when ever I run it, with or without scripts I get error messages and nothing happens to my channels. cant figure out why?
What are the error messages?

Have you permissions on the necessary files set to 755?

wroenaldinho
28th April, 2013, 10:13 PM
What are the error messages?

Have you permissions on the necessary files set to 755?

sh: line 279: ./autobouquets: permission denied
sed; /tmp/bouquets.tv: no such file or directory
sed; /tmp/bouquets.radio: no such file or directory

reading network table
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/autobouquets_e2.
sh: line 316: .autolamedb: permission denied
process NIT transponders services

updating service
cat: cant open 'tmp/nit_sorted.txt': no such file or directory
cat: cant open 'tmp/lamedb_services.txt': no such file or directory

updating bouquets

then goes back to start screen with tickboxes

wroenaldinho
28th April, 2013, 10:13 PM
I set dvbsnoop to 755 and also .sh file and ftp'd them

DMBoot
28th April, 2013, 10:53 PM
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

autobouquets
autobouquets_e2.sh
autolamedb

set to 755

wroenaldinho
29th April, 2013, 09:17 AM
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets

autobouquets
autobouquets_e2.sh
autolamedb

set to 755

it worked thanks. I realised I missed 2 files. cheers

damiensk
14th May, 2013, 04:41 PM
got this running on a blakhole 1.74 on a duo, and everything is running fine, great addon

damiensk
17th May, 2013, 12:27 AM
further update and question, ive got it running ok and updates fine, but i alter each bouqet to my taste, but after an update it all goes back to before my changes,
so how do i go about using the autobouquets, but leaving my prefrences within each bouquet,
thanks

digicon
17th May, 2013, 01:14 AM
further update and question, ive got it running ok and updates fine, but i alter each bouqet to my taste, but after an update it all goes back to before my changes,
so how do i go about using the autobouquets, but leaving my prefrences within each bouquet,
thanks

You would have to change this at code level as it is preconfigured when installed, I am sure there must be a way to do it but i am not too sure how.

LraiZer
17th May, 2013, 02:04 PM
thanks

if you want to arrange your channels to you own taste, then you are probably better using the later slower script version enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201210091615_all.rar in post #12 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/#post1725618) rather than the faster latest version enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2_201303010205_mipsel

this still has the old style custom.txt user config file and coding that reads/writes channels in a 101-999 order as detected in the custom.txt file.
the later plugin versions changed to simply use this custom.txt file to swap channels with each other. nobody gave feedback that they used the custom.txt file to create there own custom channel order so the coding was changed in later versions to use this custom.txt file as a channel swap file instead of a 101-999 custom channel order file.

shagx
20th May, 2013, 08:26 PM
After setting up my clone 800 successfully tried doing the same with my original dream 8000 box running dream elite 4 and cant get this to work I get the following errors when ran

root@dm8000:/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets# ./autobouquets_e2.sh
Mon May 20 20:22:21 IST 2013

Settings:
[1] Data is 10 05, Region is 01
[2] Data is 10 08, Region is 21
HD First is false, Numbered is true
Updated is true, Placeholder is false
Parental is false, Default is true
Custom is false, FTA Only is false

reading Service Description Table
Error(145): read (PID 0x0011): Connection timed out
reading Bouquet Association Table
parsing Service Description Table
parsing Bouquet Association Table 01
parsing Bouquet Association Table 21
merging Bouquet Association Table
merging BAT Tables and SDT Tables

writing Bouquets and Services

reading Network Information Table

and then hangs!

The files have all been 755 and i have performed a channel scan prior to installing but dont seem to be having any luck... Can anyone offer some advice here thanks

Checking my running processes I see
11742 pts/0 T 0:00 /bin/sh ./autobouquets_e2.sh
11827 pts/0 T 0:00 dvbsnoop -n 5 -nph 0x10
11828 pts/0 T 0:00 sed -n /\(^ Transport_stream_ID:\|^ Frequency:\|^ Polarisation:\|^ Kind:\|^ Roll
11829 pts/0 T 0:00 sed s/^[ \t]*//

LraiZer
21st May, 2013, 03:12 PM
@shagx

dvbsnoop is timing out because you are not currently on an ACTIVE 28.2E channel when you have tried run the script.
do a manual transponder scan on 28.2e first, then zap to one of the active channels that were found during the manual scan.
dvbsnoop should now find the required bouquet data in the stream and not time out, when you run the script while on a valid 28.2e channel.

shagx
24th May, 2013, 07:36 PM
Thanks for the advise but still no good, I have backed up my bouquet list from my 800 and manually copied it over to my 8000 so I have the listing.. When I rerun the plugin it gives the same result as above. At least I have a workaround...
I tried manually tuning the channel scan to with the same result

jazzsingh2009
6th June, 2013, 11:43 AM
Hi,

hoping someone can help. I installed this on my duo+ ultimo that's running the openvix 3.0.204 skin. However, after FTP into my temp file and installing through my local extensions option the restart gets jammed. So it asks me if I want to restart, I say yes, then when it try's to restart it jams and does not go past the initial start up stage.

i have tried to switch the whole box off and on again but that still has the same problem. I'm new to this so I maybe missing something totally obvious.

I'd appreciate so help and pointers

Thanks

jimbo2012
21st June, 2013, 07:26 AM
Please can someone help. I have my favourite region set but

What if I want to change it. Can someone please advise and give steps on what to do? When I try to set it again it just sais "Please setup by pressing the menu button" and then will not do what you want.

Please help.

Thanks.

jimbo2012
21st June, 2013, 09:22 AM
Please can someone help. I have my favourite region set but

What if I want to change it. Can someone please advise and give steps on what to do? When I try to set it again it just sais "Please setup by pressing the menu button" and then will not do what you want.

Please help.

Thanks.

Just to let you know, I have now found how to change region. However, even though all the regions are there are are other "bouquets" which are numbered as region 255 etc. How can I contact the developer of AutoBouquets? The entire NIT has additional numbers for the regional ITVs etc so they all have an EPG number. Central for example used to be on 72. Thanks.

digicon
21st June, 2013, 10:19 AM
Try here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/1378-lraizer/

jimbo2012
21st June, 2013, 02:59 PM
Rather confused. Is he the developer?

southpaw
24th June, 2013, 01:31 PM
Rather confused. Is he the developer? Auto bouquets dev is Lraizer (of team Commando), he posts in this thread so probably answer you here

jewels01
26th June, 2013, 02:20 PM
Hi using Tyne HD and Tees HD on the latestversion (alot faster thanks) but it keeps making BBC ALBA as my 101 ? and not bbc ne&c any idea why?

Cheers

lincsat
28th June, 2013, 01:36 PM
Switch off the custom channel swap or edit the custom.txt

jewels01
29th June, 2013, 12:24 PM
Great thanks for that, where is the custom.txt so I can put bbc1 hd as 101 etc

lincsat
29th June, 2013, 03:18 PM
It's in the plugin folder - /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/, you can also add/edit a supplement.txt to add the new BBC Red Button channels to 977-980 where they are supposed to be on a Sky box if they reach a deal with the BBC.

jewels01
29th June, 2013, 07:56 PM
Great help mate thanks for all the help, be nice if you could upload a supplement.txt with the red buttons already sorted any chance? :)

lincsat
30th June, 2013, 03:17 PM
It's all detailed how to format the data M8, you may not want to use the same as me but here's mine

0075:4055:19:0f0f:0808:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:STV HD
00e1:1255:01:2585:07fb:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:TV3
00e2:4693:01:cb87:08fd:11a0000:BSkyB:NDS:e3
03d1:2052:19:22c4:080d:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC HD Active
03d2:0978:01:18f6:07fd:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
03d3:0979:01:d46c:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active
03d4:0980:01:d46d:0a2c:11a0000:BSkyB:FTA:BBC Active

mtv1
4th July, 2013, 07:23 PM
sly sports 2 hd has changed to 12343h 29500 3/4 :)

roller33
7th July, 2013, 10:40 AM
hi i have just downloaded this and its working a treat, can you have it without the sky channel numbers i.e. bbc1 is 1 and bbc2 is 2 etc
cheers

Fresher
8th July, 2013, 06:32 PM
Can anybody help me? when i try and run the autobouquets NIT scan it says:-

/bin/sh:
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions/autobouquets/autobouquets_e2.sh: Permission denied
Execution finished!

I noticed people saying to change the permissions to 755 etc, i havent a clue how to do that? can somebody help with that? where is the option or notepad to change the permissions?

EDIT:

Managed to get it going! thanks!!

bp4tel
8th July, 2013, 06:47 PM
Ok I need some help...

I have downloaded this....but there is no guide of how to install....someone please help!

manage to do this now.....

bp4tel
8th July, 2013, 08:02 PM
thanks is this pretty good but need help on 1 more thing

bp4tel
8th July, 2013, 08:32 PM
1) yes, the adult bouquet is disabled by default when you install the plugin. you need to enable the adult bouquet in the plugin options to create it.

2) yes, you can move bouquets and still retain the official channel zapping numbers. the following options are required to allow this.
Use HD First Bouquet = no
Make Default Bouquets = no

3) yes, set option Custom Channel Order = yes, and edit custom.txt file in AutoBouquets plugin folder. the example custom.txt file is already set to replace bbc1,itv1,channel4 as these are FTA channels. you will have to look to edit the custom.txt file to swap channel5 and any other channels.

where can i find this custom.txt file....where can i find the plug in folder?

kevinbann
10th July, 2013, 11:33 AM
Hi
Would this apply for a Sunray 800HDSE?
Thanks

digicon
10th July, 2013, 11:49 AM
Hi
Would this apply for a Sunray 800HDSE?
Thanks

The Autoboquets will work on any Enigma2 box Mispel based, Please remember this only sorts channels at 28.2? east and nothing else

77ste77
10th July, 2013, 03:23 PM
do i just add this as a pluging?

digicon
11th July, 2013, 12:58 AM
do i just add this as a pluging?

The instructions for installing should already be known to every Enigma2 receiver owner if not i suggest you read some of the Guides in the Dreambox section, Also look at the second post of this very thread for how to install

MW35
11th July, 2013, 11:42 PM
Will this automatically update new channels when they move or do I need to start the app manually?

MW35
12th July, 2013, 12:12 AM
god 40mins and STILL updating...

MW35
12th July, 2013, 12:28 AM
Finally done after 45 minutes, but my old boutiques are still there, and the new ones there is a lot of gaps in between channels with nothing example 242 discovery shed, but then 243 244 245 are blank any ideas why?

digicon
12th July, 2013, 12:55 AM
Finally done after 45 minutes, but my old boutiques are still there, and the new ones there is a lot of gaps in between channels with nothing example 242 discovery shed, but then 243 244 245 are blank any ideas why?

And thats because it follows the $ly channel numbering sytem so after 242 next channel should be 246

MW35
12th July, 2013, 11:42 AM
Thanks for your reply is there a way is there a way to do it without getting gaps between the channels? Also how do I delete the old boutiques?

digicon
12th July, 2013, 12:57 PM
Thanks for your reply is there a way is there a way to do it without getting gaps between the channels? Also how do I delete the old boutiques?

To remove the channel gaps you will have to alter the script that auto bouquets runs there is a giude or a post somewhere on the forum that explains this, As for the bouquets maybe delete everything first and then start a fresh

lincsat
12th July, 2013, 01:49 PM

If you are using the March 2003 release, then it should be done in around a minute, I guess that you are using an old version.

If you just want Sky UK bouquets, then delete all the bouquets from the box and restart enigma, then do the autobouquets scan.

mrblue
13th July, 2013, 11:23 AM
I have installed this plugin, it does work well but it has created a second set of bouquets that are updated but has retained my old set aswell. I want it to work where it keeps my old set in tact, updating the channels within those bouquets without creating a newly updated set. I would also prefer that bouquet folders that Ive deleted and changed to remain in tact, like I always have sbo deleted and a couple of movies and sports channels deleted....

I also keep my hd boquet and irish bouquet at the top of the list which I would like to have it stay that way..

Is this not possible....

Is there

invisiblelayer
13th July, 2013, 12:06 PM
Fantastic plugin, many thanks works no problem on my vu+ solo

mrblue
15th July, 2013, 08:08 AM
Can someone pm me the developer website so I can make sure I have latest version and also for dvbsnoop, the version I have worked fine on my solo but crashed my duo and only way to sort it was a reflash

lincsat
15th July, 2013, 01:50 PM
Can someone pm me the developer website so I can make sure I have latest version and also for dvbsnoop, the version I have worked fine on my solo but crashed my duo and only way to sort it was a reflash

Start the app and press the about (Blue) button.

LraiZer
15th July, 2013, 06:18 PM

are you 100% sure your required reflash was caused by this plugin, as the plugin does not create or modify any files that would require a box reflash. in the worst case scenario, your bouquet files created by this plugin could have somehow become corrupt and simply uploading a new bouquet set or deleting your current bouquet set and running the plugin again would fix your box without requiring a reflash.

lastest version is in post #135 of this thread (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/autobouquets-e2-28-2e-plug-296869/index9.html#post1890208)

dvbsnoop can be found HERE in post #7 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f216/where-would-i-find-dvbsnoop-305633/#post1782242) of this thread!

there were also some later patched files to fix ROI ITV channels, attached.

you will also need a custom.txt as the one in the plugin is now out of date and will need a fix for the ALBA to BBC channel, attached.

FYI
the next version currently in development will not require dvbsnoop and is testing to be twice as fast as the current latest version, as all stream data reading/processing is now done directly by the plugin in memory.

LraiZer
15th July, 2013, 07:13 PM
I also keep my hd boquet and irish bouquet at the top of the list which I would like to have it stay that way..

Is this not possible....

yes, in AutoBouquets menu...
turn default bouquet off,
turn hd first bouquet off,
now you can move/delete bouquets and these changes will be kept next time you run autobouquets.

press remote: bouquets > favourites > menu > enable move mode
move your all your bouquets to new required order.

also while the hd first bouquet is turned off, if you delete the 28.2E UK Bouquet, the channels will start at next available channel position and all the placeholders with have been removed.
press remote: bouquets > favourites > menu > remove entry

mrblue
17th July, 2013, 08:43 PM
Working perfect mate, thanks for your help. Although Ive come to like the idea of going back to sky numbering as is my Dad as Ive just got him a vu solo and he would like the sky numbering as its what hes used to.

But when I press 301 it doesnt go to sky movies prem...is there another setting I need to change and does it still mean I can delete sbo bouquet. Not too bothered about having irish bouquet as im going to build a favourites folder. I presume this will always remain in tact....

LraiZer
17th July, 2013, 10:34 PM
the only way to rearrange your bouquets as you like but still have the sky official numbering keypress is to turn hd first off and defualt bouquets off as you have just done in the menu. but you must also leave the 28.2e UK Bouquet as the very first bouquet because this bouquet then contains all the channel placeholder skipping for the official number keypress to work. your other bouquets can only be placed and arranged how you like from the 2nd bouquet onwards. this first bouquet must remain as first bouquet. yes, you can delete sbo bouquet and favourites will be remain untouched.

mrblue
20th July, 2013, 10:23 AM
Anybody know if you can make a backup of the favourites bouquet. I have just completed an extensive favourites folder, took me a while. Would like to transfer it to my other two boxes as easy as possible......

digicon
20th July, 2013, 09:12 PM
Anybody know if you can make a backup of the favourites bouquet. I have just completed an extensive favourites folder, took me a while. Would like to transfer it to my other two boxes as easy as possible......

Download them from your box with Dreambox Edit and save to PC/Laptop

mrblue
22nd July, 2013, 11:45 AM
I can ftp to my vu box and I see the file userbouquets.favourites.tv, Is it it just a matter of keeping this file for the other box...

colinh1213
22nd July, 2013, 05:04 PM
when i load up this plug in it just crashes my box and i get the dreaded green screen , on an openpli image

Radicaldoc
1st August, 2013, 03:40 PM
anyone have a link they can PM me for developers site. please...thanks guys

southpaw
2nd August, 2013, 02:25 PM
have just downloaded the latest version from Pli download panel and must say this plugin is awesome, just select area and job done. 1st plugin I install on fresh builds for 28e now. btw, its nice to see LraiZer and Co working on E2 stuff, the development he has done on E1 commando image for dm500 is incredible, must have put thousands of hours in to it to squeeze every last drop out of old hardware. very much appreciated from me , if you can give us a link to your donate button I will gladly forward a bevvy for you mate:top:

bstar111
24th August, 2013, 01:11 PM
I am currently using Blackhole image and will be changing to another image , I am bit noob on this , can someone please tell me what file should I back up and how to restore it for autobouquet , because I have spent lot of time moving the channels around as I wanted .

Also is there a way that on update channels remain in the same order .

Example :

on the new bouquet standard is Sky News then bloomberg then CNBC , but I have got CNBC as first then bloomberg the sky news .

When I do an update it moves to default order .

Many Thanks

lombard
24th August, 2013, 04:14 PM
hi, this plugin works great, anyway to get bbc one hd , bbc 2 hd , itv hd , channel 4hd and channel 5 hd in the entertainment list ? i can see it in all list and HD bouquet , thanks

DMBoot
25th August, 2013, 10:29 PM
From another forum ...

here is latest AutoBouquets E2 version dated 2013/08/25 17:00
archive contains sources, binaries, installers for mipsel, mips32el, sh4 STB's.

25-08-2013
fixed reading intermittent missing channels in bat tables,
added crc and more error checking to stop missing channels.

s

seventhson
27th August, 2013, 06:55 PM
Hi,
I'm currently running the 1/3/13 version of this plugin on an sh4 box. How do I upgrade it to this new version?
I tried the ipk and it says it's installed but it doesn't showup in the plugin list. Can I just ftp the usr folder across like I did for the version i'm currently running, and just allow it to overwrite any files with the same name? Do I need to change any of the attributes of any files?
Thanks

pict99
28th August, 2013, 08:18 PM
How does one know which version of box. for instance mipsel or mips32el

sexysam
29th August, 2013, 10:23 PM
Why is Auto bouquet missing Sky Sports News?

lombard
30th August, 2013, 03:45 PM
thanks for the updated version, works perfect and quick, even typing in channel number takes you direct to channel and that section, what a plugin !

didineedthis
19th September, 2013, 03:34 PM
so when this is installed i can then disable epg downloader? providers etc or opentv

lombard
19th September, 2013, 08:59 PM
so when this is installed i can then disable epg downloader? providers etc or opentv

mate you confused, autobouquets is for updating channel list, crossepg is for EPG, so you know whats on fir next 7 days

didineedthis
19th September, 2013, 09:12 PM
mate you confused, autobouquets is for updating channel list, crossepg is for EPG, so you know whats on fir next 7 days

ah right, may be it should of been called Auto channel list then Lol.

didineedthis
20th September, 2013, 07:18 AM
Is there a way to remove the empty channels numbers from the bouquets?

seventhson
26th September, 2013, 06:00 PM
Hi,
I'm currently running the 1/3/13 version of this plugin on an sh4 box. How do I upgrade it to this new version?
I tried the ipk and it says it's installed but it doesn't showup in the plugin list. Can I just ftp the usr folder across like I did for the version i'm currently running, and just allow it to overwrite any files with the same name? Do I need to change any of the attributes of any files?
Thanks

Still trying to figure out how to update to newest version, have also tried opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk after using DCC to ftp the file to /tmp, but got this error

"Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2 (201308251700) to root... Collected errors:
* satisfy_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enig
a2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2:
* enigma2 *
* opkg_install_cmd: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouqu
ts-e2. "

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

ronan collins
26th September, 2013, 07:18 PM
i getting the same two m8

"Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-autobouquets-e2 (201308251700) to root... Collected errors:
* enigma2 *
ts-e2. "

LraiZer
26th September, 2013, 10:54 PM
Hi,
Thanks

Still trying to figure out how to update to newest version, have also tried opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk after using DCC to ftp the file to /tmp, but got this error

* enigma2 *
ts-e2. "

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks

some images for sh4 boxes cant even detect that they are running enigma2, so the installer for sh4 will fail as engima2 is a named dependency in the sh4 installer.
also if your sh4 image is the OpenPLI HYBRID by polish coders team, they have deliberately coded their boot scripts to delete autobouquets plugin at startup.

first remove the crashlogs from your hdd before you install these HYBRID images on sh4 box, so that plugins are not detected in any crashlogs and automatically removed!

once HYBRID image is installed you can delete the reference code for a plugin from the reportGS cron job so that it does not get removed if a user installs a backup image and they have older crashlogs from previous unstable plugin versions still on their hdd. EDIT FILE: /jzk/cron/post_E2/reportGS

also you need to remove the AutoBouquets reference from the HYBRID image blacklist. EDIT FILE: \jzk\etc\init.d/blacklist and delete the AutoBouquets reference.

this ipk installer will now work on polish HYBRID images for sh4 as the engima2 dependency has been removed.

seventhson
27th September, 2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm using the HDMU image, so didn't have the two files to edit. However, I deleted the few crashlogs on the hdd, ftp'd the ipk in your post to /tmp and then tried the telnet install from before and it installed straight away!
Thanks again for an awesome plugin!

ronan collins
29th September, 2013, 08:10 PM
I Have to say LraiZer the new autobouqets setup is Fantastic and i love it Keep up the good work

gary19610
30th September, 2013, 01:27 PM
how do I install aubouquets on my dreambox 800hd clone running black hole from the start to the end new to all this ,thanks

Trebor300
6th October, 2013, 10:38 AM
has anyone had any problem running this plugin?

I have installed latest plugin and i can access through my plugin menu. I have added my selections but when i press Start and click yes to NIT scan it say reloading bouquets and services but no bouquets appear.

I am running,
ET9100
VIX 3.0
Build 632
help appreciated

lombard
6th October, 2013, 10:55 AM
probably the best plugin i used , with the changes happening lately, have it on Dm800hd clone, duo 2 , works perfect , thanks for this plugin

iceman325
6th October, 2013, 11:11 AM
has anyone had any problem running this plugin?

I have installed latest plugin and i can access through my plugin menu. I have added my selections but when i press Start and click yes to NIT scan it say reloading bouquets and services but no bouquets appear.

I am having this same problem on Vu+ Duo on OpenPLI. It was working fine before but since i updated it to the latest version, it now doesnt work.

Any idea on a fix?

thanks

Trebor300
7th October, 2013, 07:13 PM
I have updated to latest VIX software and now running fine!

iceman325
11th October, 2013, 07:14 PM
I am having this same problem on Vu+ Duo on OpenPLI. It was working fine before but since i updated it to the latest version, it now doesnt work.

Any idea on a fix?

thanks

I have installed an old version of the software and it works fine. So the problem seems to be with the latest version. Any idea on a fix?

I had the exact same problem on Autobouquet a while ago as I have now. It was fixed by a member on here who uploaded a different autobouquets_e2.sh file which i replaced in usr\lib\enigma2\python\Plugins\Extensions\AutoBouq uets\

thompso24
27th October, 2013, 10:23 AM
hi guys great work
i have installed cobras new open pli but have a lot of channels missing ie bt sports when i set auto to come on,its saying permission denied
execution finished and ideas?

regards
neil

dan19
2nd November, 2013, 02:17 PM
Hi, can anyone tell me what I do wrong please. I have vu+solo2 BH 2.0.4. I did everything to install autobouguets as it says on page one. usuing total comander I draged to tmp folder in my reciver but can find it to install on my VU+. Where should i look for it, becouse I have checked evrywhere. Thank's

WOODWARD395
3rd November, 2013, 07:56 PM
hi I have just downloaded zip file and unzipped it but which ipk file do you copy to temp folder as I have three ipk files unzipped I have DM800 HD E2 SIM 2.01 THANKS