PDA

View Full Version : The sun news paper free

johnboy1974
7th October, 2012, 06:32 PM
The sun newspaper on the iPad is free for 30 days, but then it's 4.99 per month to keep reading it.

However if you have a jail broken iPad then goto cydia and from the xsellize repo(cydia.xsellize.com/) download udid faker.
Make sure you have the sun newspaper for iPad app installed and that your 30 day free trial has expired and they are asking you to pay 4.99 for another 30 days.
Start up the udid faker program and select the sun app from the list on the left of the screen. Press the random udid button at the top of the page and watch it generate a random number.
Now restart your iPad and start up the sun newspaper app. You now have another 30 days free trial. Just repeat this every month to keep on enjoying the sun app free of charge.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

johnboy1974
18th October, 2012, 08:35 AM
Also works with the daily star app.

xbc
7th January, 2013, 08:11 PM
Would this app work with magazine subscriptions

johnboy1974
8th January, 2013, 09:32 PM
Would this app work with magazine subscriptions

no they are done throught the itunes app store- but you could check out

PDF Magazines - Download 40000+ Free PDF Magazines for iPad, iPad3, Android Tablets and PC (http://www.pdfmagazines.org/)

TheCoder
10th January, 2013, 01:02 AM
The sun newspaper on the iPad is free ......

Still WAY over priced. They would need to pay me a considerable sum to read that tripe !

johnboy1974
10th January, 2013, 08:08 AM
Still WAY over priced. They would need to pay me a considerable sum to read that tripe !

Yeah yeah yeah we know there's a lot of folk that don't like the sun- so why come here and read and comment on a thread that gets you it for free.

Free is overpriced- wtf