PDA

View Full Version : Another Siemens PPD DPF off thread..

chris_e36_328
8th October, 2012, 10:21 AM
Hi all,
I know its been chewed over and over, but I have slightly different case here.

Question probably for those who work or worked in VAG dealership: is there any other procedure that might be required, under certain circumstances, to carry out a DPF data reset on siemens ppd in 2.0 TDI PD apart from the ash equalisation and diff. press. sens. recalibration?

I have a pain in the a..rse 2.0TDi after dpf removal that can get down to zero % on both ash as well as loading coefficient counter, but a very short drive gets the loading coefficient immediatelly to 20%.

We are getting escessive amount of smoke on idle on the vehicle and its unburned diesel smoke, a'la auto regen. We already tried 4 maps from 3 top tuners with no luck. I am int two minds whether it is regen or not, but what seems strange to me that even on stock software with empty dpf box, ash reset and regeneration carried out and all sensors working the loading coefficient goes up to 20% instantenously. same on dpf-off SW. Newer had any PPD doing this sort of thing before. any one with some input on this? any help would be much appreciated. Chris

chris_e36_328
9th October, 2012, 02:19 PM
really? no one with any input whatsoever?