PDA

View Full Version : Tuner issue in Clone Duo

saayinla
8th October, 2012, 11:03 AM
Hi All,

Not exactly sure what the problem is. I have a new Duo which is connected only on tuner A as the other cable is broken and havent gotten round to fix it. It was working fine for 1 day then afterwards, its showing tune failed... rebooted the box to no avail. could there be a problem with the tuner or I should connect both tuner to get to the bottom of the problem?

could the issue be motherboard related as well.

Thanks in advance.

DOUGALMCD
8th October, 2012, 06:26 PM
Could be the other cable is broken too.You better check your dish works first or try your box at someone elses then you can take it from there.

saayinla
8th October, 2012, 08:28 PM
Could be the other cable is broken too.You better check your dish works first or try your box at someone elses then you can take it from there.

Actually I have tested the box elsewhere and it works fine didnt get the tune failed message at all. The Cable actually works fine prior to connecting the VU box, it was previously connected to a Sly box so I can reasonably say the cable is fine.

DOUGALMCD
9th October, 2012, 12:10 PM
If your box worked perfectly elsewhere. I would check lnb and your cable and connections thoroughly. The tuners may be sensitive and your set up may be out slightly.