PDA

View Full Version : cheap ipad

allnighta
13th October, 2012, 12:50 AM
ok folks dont flame me for this and glad i got ya attention lol

been offered an ipad from the back of a mobile phone store so in effect its of a back of a lorry a such

now i dont know anything about the ipad but am i right in thinking that if reported that it would be barred if connected to iTunes?

also if i did get it could i actually go online with it just surf the web through my WiFi without getting flagged etc

where do i stand?

please don't get morally correct as im sure we all know someone dodgy and i just want the truth

respects

Shady
13th October, 2012, 12:52 AM
the truth is apple are crap.
how much?

johnboy1974
13th October, 2012, 06:04 AM
If you get it activated quickly then you might just sneak under the apple radar. that's if it ever gets reported as stolen at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dare69
13th October, 2012, 10:32 AM
Is it new? If not and the preivous user had 'find my iPhone' installed, they can lock the device remotely.

leon632
14th October, 2012, 09:23 AM
If it's new and never been used you will be ok

the only thing I would have thought they could lock would be the 3g connectivity. If I was you I would go for it. You can always sell it abroad if 3g gets disconnected as it would only be the carriers in the UK that would block it.
I don't even know if they were capable of been blocked.

allnighta
14th October, 2012, 09:40 AM
for ?250 think ill grab it and try if i get knock at door ill just play dumb lol like i said Ive never played with one but i can see me jailbreaking it after what i been reading

cheers for the reply's lad

hugoalfa
17th November, 2012, 11:40 PM
ok folks dont flame me for this and glad i got ya attention lol

been offered an ipad from the back of a mobile phone store so in effect its of a back of a lorry a such

now i dont know anything about the ipad but am i right in thinking that if reported that it would be barred if connected to iTunes?

also if i did get it could i actually go online with it just surf the web through my WiFi without getting flagged etc

where do i stand?

please don't get morally correct as im sure we all know someone dodgy and i just want the truth

respects

just create your acount and them jailbreack it !! ipad without jaillbreack sucks!!!

chmod-uk
2nd January, 2013, 04:40 AM
You can get an apple refurb for that money and no worries.
:party :