PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking iPhones The Official Way.

Diesellee
13th October, 2012, 01:57 PM
Hi guys do any of you know a way to unlock the same way the networks do. I know you can unlock through the networks for a fee but there is normally a criteria to meet that cant always be met. The older models and basebands are unlockable via software jailbreak as many of you will know anything including and pre oldboot rom 3gs isnt a problem. I Repair / Buy / Sell iPhones and would be alot easier to sell if they wasnt locked. I dont expect such service to be free. Thanks Lee

zee24
13th October, 2012, 03:24 PM
Ive been looking for a solution as well other then jail breaking the phone.

Diesellee
13th October, 2012, 05:07 PM
There is a website that i found that may help you too

Unlock iPhone, Official iPhone Unlock, Apple iTunes Unlock (http://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk/)

T-mobile and orange on a 4S is ?19.99 but all others are pricey.

shagx
14th October, 2012, 08:11 PM
Have you actually used this site and had a successful unlock?

Diesellee
17th October, 2012, 04:25 PM
yes i unlocked a 4s with tmobile plug in to itunes like you would officially. would be nice to know how they do it unless they use an inside man. its worth noting 02 will also unlock iphones on a payg sim for ?25

rex89
22nd October, 2012, 07:26 AM
Hi all, on the site officialiphoneunlock.co.uk, I spent unlock 99 ? since September 17 2012 and I have not had a response to those who recognize that in many past I could n 'm not so sure because I know that I not only lost my money but I got no response since little is very difficult to find a good site to unlock iphone officially today, I found one but I'm waiting for confirmation from my moneybookers account to try again if it does not work I abandon all Zonefactory, votre fournisseur en solution de d?blocage mobile, accessoires et pi?ce d?tach? t?l?phone portable en france - ZoneFactory (http://www.zonefactory.eu/)
Best regards

clone123
7th November, 2012, 12:09 AM
O2 will do it for free if you are on a pay monthly contract or charge you ?15 if you are on pay as you go. But the way round this is if you have a friend on a O2 contract who's phone is unlock already or they don't want to unlock there's put there Sim card in your phone for a few days then ask them to phone O2 and they will unlock your phone for free.Then they will receive on text to confirm .Then just get your phone back from your friend and put your own Sim in and connect to iTunes and then you will unlock for free. happy days:dancing:

billy2
7th November, 2012, 12:15 AM
guys got a iphone at carboot over the weekend and it was locked to 02 sent then an email with the ime number and no nore and got email back next day to say apple have unlock the phone and i needed to hook up tp itunes cost nothing