PDA

View Full Version : cccam

bonehead
13th October, 2012, 03:10 PM
hi i have just bought a vu+solo it is not a clone,can i install cccam on the image that it came with if so how do i do it,if not what is best way to flash an image onto it,also i cannot see anywhere that i can change screen definition ie it seems to be on 720p would like it on 1080 .newbie so please be gentle

mdt
13th October, 2012, 03:44 PM
hi i have just bought a vu+solo it is not a clone,can i install cccam on the image that it came with if so how do i do it,if not what is best way to flash an image onto it,also i cannot see anywhere that i can change screen definition ie it seems to be on 720p would like it on 1080 .newbie so please be gentle

what image is it? to change the screen res you need to press... menu,set-up,system,av settings and select the mode by clicking right. you could put TSpanel on your box and download c**am for your image from there. heres a TSpanel.ipk.. its an old version but you can update it when installed. put the .ipk in /TMP then install it via the .ipk installer and re-start enigma2 then look in the plug-ins menu,regards mdt

dell_xps
13th October, 2012, 04:11 PM
If it's not a clone it has the original Vu image on it, you have to flash it with either Vix or Blackhole image first m8.
If a newbie try Vix first.
HTH

bonehead
14th October, 2012, 08:31 PM
thanks for replies i have now got black hole installed what is best action now i have flash fxp but dont know usernameand password for vusolo also where would i put cccam file ,when i find one
cheers