PDA

View Full Version : twighlight hack

tenyarder
16th February, 2009, 02:36 PM
hi all
i am having a problem with a softmod on my daughters wii ver 3.3e
when i try and save the hack from the sd card it says its already on the system but it will not load when i run the saved twighlight am i doing anything wrong or because the wii is new ( boxing day )
have nintendo done anything to prevent softmod your comments would be appreciated

dell_xps
16th February, 2009, 08:00 PM
hi all
i am having a problem with a softmod on my daughters wii ver 3.3e
when i try and save the hack from the sd card it says its already on the system but it will not load when i run the saved twighlight am i doing anything wrong or because the wii is new ( boxing day )
have nintendo done anything to prevent softmod your comments would be appreciated

Delete everything and format your SD card, then start again m8.
3.3E is ok to install the softmod to.
Make sure you select Euro when you copy the twilight hack to your Wii.
We'll get you sorted m8!

drawflex
16th February, 2009, 08:18 PM
Also worth going to Wii Options/Data Management/Save Data and deleting any zelda save file already on the Wii.

sound
19th February, 2009, 02:40 AM
Also, don't go online with the Wii and don't ever try to exceed the SD cards capacity.

dell_xps
19th February, 2009, 09:21 PM
Also, don't go online with the Wii and don't ever try to exceed the SD cards capacity.

Eh, dont go online ?, you can play on line m8!!

sound
22nd February, 2009, 03:21 AM
Eh, dont go online ?, you can play on line m8!!

I was led to believe that the firmware could get upgradeed and render the Twilight Hack un-usuable.

cunny
23rd February, 2009, 08:00 AM
i have installed this hack on 3.4e with no problems at all.
I'd imagine that they would release an update to counter the hack but again the hackers would release a newer hack and so on.

tenyarder
23rd February, 2009, 10:33 AM
a big thank you to all who replied have now installed mod and i am up and running.

cheers:dancing2: