PDA

View Full Version : help add key fiesta 06?

dam495
16th October, 2012, 05:17 AM
hi friends need one infodrmation about add newed keys for fiesta 06 car doesn't have any key, i made a new, now i need the information, for add key fiesta 06 with t300 or sbb, what are the steps 1- i need erase all keys, 2- the key in ignition will be add when the erase time finish? 3-i need turn of and remov the first key 4- i need insert the 2 new key, turn on and wait 5s , after remov the 2 key, disconect the test wait 1 minun, after this cycle key 1 and key 2 for close the process, after this waite 2 minutes and try to start the car the process to add new keys after clear all keys is the process above , or i am doing something wrong, car is ford fiesta 06.

rapidlocksmiths
16th October, 2012, 08:43 AM
you will need correct chip ID63 carbon , and if waiting on security countdown then you are not using the correct system , 06 is coded access you need outcode and incode .

dam495
16th October, 2012, 09:42 PM
you will need correct chip ID63 carbon , and if waiting on security countdown then you are not using the correct system , 06 is coded access you need outcode and incode .
first thanks, second i going try to explain

car was working until saturday , and stopped , dash was showing the lamp flashing , a friend of mine tried to reprogram the key without any sucess, he tried with (gold remap 3). dash was showing lamp flashing, i went there yesterday , i had a look, and i tried to reprogram the transponder. i got access with sbb, sbb showed the options ( erase all keys, read fault code, and add a key) i read code faul, erase code fault, read the number of key, was showing 0 key , tried to add a new key, after 10 min sbb said key no load try again, i erased all keys, after 10 min sbb said, all keys had been erased , after this sbb started the process to add a new key, sbb said insert the keys to be add , cicle to on and remov for each key, i inserted the 1 key turned on and wait the lamp turn off (lamp turnd off after 3 min) i removed key 1, and inserted key 2,3 min key 2 turned off, i inserted key 3 and key for all key the same process,. after this i press enter on sbb , saved the information. and removed lamp was okay. i turned off and waited 2 minut for test the key, and again dash was showing lamp flashing, car not started. transpoder is texas 4d glass the old who was woking the car , i tried with texas glass, texas carbon, I lost 4 hours, and nothing car is the same way, tried with sbb, t300, mvp, jas obd map, gold remap 3, and i always have the same position 0 key programmed. question is what is the problem , ecu ? dash ?fuse? eletronic problem ?

flyins
16th October, 2012, 11:11 PM
Hi do you mean car was running until saturday then stopped? If so check wiring to ecu or live feed to ecu, also check the wiring that runs inside of the plastic that runs across the gearbox, common problem of wire breaking or corroding, symptoms of immo light flashing as of loss comms with ecu. You try to program keys and get access but fails.
It may not be your problem but it is well worth a try.
You can also try fuse or ignition relay behind glovebox.
Also if you have scanner TRY to comm with ecu.

leandroks
17th October, 2012, 03:46 AM
Can u see the mileage on the dash lcd??? If no the problem is the communication between the ecu and dash..

nasir
17th October, 2012, 11:17 AM
Hi brother u need minimum 2 keys to be programme to complete the key programme procdure.

rapidlocksmiths
17th October, 2012, 12:57 PM
hi

you need 2 keys with the correct chips , if it is a 2006 plate fiesta then it will need a carbon ID63 chip and not a glass or carbon ID60 chip , as fiesta used ID63 chips from 2002 onwards . fiesta never used ID60 glass chips , it went straight from 4c in 2001 to ID63 in 2002 .

this system also doesnt use the 8 and 10 minute security count down feature , it uses outcode incode system only .

if not using ID63 chips then you wont program a 2006 fiesta , and unless you have an outcode/incode calculator that works with sbb , then you will not get past the coded access .

it is possible it was running , ford do have the odd blip where it stops starting , then its just needed to cycle the 2 original keys to fix , if 2 original keys not available then its necessary to reprogram using existing key and 1 new key to restore 2 original keys .

are you sure that the original key had a 4d glass chip in it and if so did you see this chip running the car or not ?

it may well be a glass TPX2 chip cloned as a 4d ID63 chip , if so this chip will not reprogram via obd . and if you have managed to clear keys then this tpx chip is now useless if locked , but cannot be programmed by obd if a tpx chip.

i would start again using if a 2006 car using id63 carbon chips , using a system that has the incode outcode facility required to do this .

ford fiesta have never used id60 chips , only 4c or ID63 only , so my guess is that either your customer has a clone chip that reads as id63 or this chip never ran the car .

igorr
17th October, 2012, 01:23 PM
it is possible it was running , ford do have the odd blip where it stops starting , then its just needed to cycle the 2 original keys to fix , .

Can you please explain procedur of cycling with two keys
And is one of that keys must be master?

rapidlocksmiths
17th October, 2012, 03:17 PM
no there are no masters with a 4d ID60 or ID63 system , simple process if you have the 2 original keys , ignition on and off with 1st key ignition on and off with 2nd key , wait a minute then ignition on and off again with each key .

the old red master key was a myth , in reality all this was was a way to id the 1st key programmed , with these old 4c systems , the 1st key programmed is the master key .

dam495
17th October, 2012, 10:21 PM
Can u see the mileage on the dash lcd??? If no the problem is the communication between the ecu and dash..

yes it was showing a number i think it was 163250,
the lamp from dash was flashing fast , after 1 minu the lamp was flashing slow like on and off, after 3 minutes the lamps was off , but i could not started the car , he doesn't allowed, if o turned off, and turned on, lamp started flashing fast again.

keygargoil
17th October, 2012, 11:07 PM
fast flashing can be the keys or synchro with the fuel pump or bcm etc which needs ids to re align in some cases reprogramming the keys will help if the immo is reset and you are using the wrong chips this will also cause the immo light to flash fast use 2 x 4d63 chips to set the immo 5 secs for each key and when you cycle the first key the immo liught doesnt go out only on the second chip

Automat
17th October, 2012, 11:24 PM
fast flashing can be the keys or synchro with the fuel pump or bcm etc which needs ids to re align in some cases reprogramming the keys will help if the immo is reset and you are using the wrong chips this will also cause the immo light to flash fast use 2 x 4d63 chips to set the immo 5 secs for each key and when you cycle the first key the immo liught doesnt go out only on the second chip

Yes, sounds like it needs "parameter reset" like old ford HEC system does.

flyins
17th October, 2012, 11:40 PM
Do you mean module initialization? Yes this can re sync, but there must be a reason why its lost sync and just stopped running. As i read the car was running.

keygargoil
18th October, 2012, 12:42 AM
Do you mean module initialization? Yes this can re sync, but there must be a reason why its lost sync and just stopped running. As i read the car was running.

now then bri it is a common situation on the fiesta and connects if it has been jump started and in some cases when you stall them but they just need ids etc to resync sometimes reprogramming the keys can sort it

dam495
19th October, 2012, 09:54 PM
Yes, sounds like it needs "parameter reset" like old ford HEC system does.

what is paremeter reset?

i erased everything, the car wasn't able to start .

what are the real steps i can follow for solve car's problem,
i talked with the owner today and he said to me , ford charged expensive and he brought the car for his house, he asked to me if i can do anything about, i said maybe, . i going to try follow
the steps and going to report here the results.

rapidlocksmiths
19th October, 2012, 10:09 PM
you will as said already need id63 carbon chips if an 06 plate and it will be coded access so you will need incode outcode capability .

flyins
19th October, 2012, 10:51 PM
dam495, "parameter reset", which is module initialization using ids you have to go to pats then follow drop down list and you see initialization, then you proceed and then you get outcode then you input incode then initialize, you also have key programming function. But this will fail if comm problems with ecu. Check ecu power feed.
If you want incode your best off getting calculator on dongle, there cheap now, as if you are new to incodes you have waiting time on the incode site we know about if wrong first time. P.S.leave ignition on as incode changes when switch off and on.

dam495
20th October, 2012, 04:28 AM
you will as said already need id63 carbon chips if an 06 plate and it will be coded access so you will need incode outcode capability .

friend , first thanks by your information,
but this fiesta has texas 4d glass, ford fiesta made in brazil,
i did at least 8 ford fiesta , using texas 4d glass,
one information, i tried to add a key using texas 4d carbon but , failed. i don't know about other country but, ford fiesta made in brazil is texas4d glass.
sbb never asked about in code out code, the same way was with mvp, i have add key , ford fiesta, ford ka, ford ecosport, and i never needed in code out code ,cars made until 08 . i never need
calculat incode out code.

rapidlocksmiths
20th October, 2012, 10:39 AM
ah ok , the differences between uk , euro and other continents markets , soz for misinfo , its easy to forget not everyone is in europe and working on euro models.

good luck

keygargoil
22nd October, 2012, 11:39 PM
so has the car accepted your keys write page 4 000000000000 and cycle 2 chips in if not already added in the uk if there is a red padlock flashing on the clocks that is 4d63 but your id60 as long as page 1 is ff and page 2 is 00 and page 4 is 000000000000 the car will accept the keys and change the page 4 data tro suite

dam495
24th October, 2012, 05:42 PM
I DID EVERYTHING , AND CAR , CAN'T START BECAUSE
THE PADLOCK IS FLASHING,
IS IT POSSIBLE IMMO OFF , FIESTA 06 MADE IN BRAZIL,
I FRIEND OF MINE , HAD A LOOK , AND FORD IDS , SHOW , THERE AREN'T ANY CODE FAULT,.

keygargoil
24th October, 2012, 11:34 PM
have you tried 4d63 you said it has the padlock sign that means your car is pats 3 can which is id63 how many keys does it say is programmed if 0 then the keys you have been programming are wrong try silca t17 4d63

flyins
27th October, 2012, 08:43 PM
Any updates on this??

dam495
28th October, 2012, 01:13 AM
the same thing, but i called a company jas( jas has a tool called obd map here in brazil and this tool can add key until 2011 on fiesta), jas said for me what is the problem ,they said , ecu is locked, and i am going to need unlock the ecu, they have the software , it's 250 usd, a friend has this software i going to take next week and report it,

keygargoil
28th October, 2012, 01:22 AM
thats a funny one for a fizza if the immo light is solid the immo needs a reset to its perimiters if it is flashing and it is saying 0 keys it is your type of chip your using even if the immo needs a reset it will still learn keys the transit connects do this all the time when the battery is disconnected for a period of time ids incode reset p[eramiters and its done in no time

dam495
28th October, 2012, 01:24 AM
Any updates on this??

the same thing, but i called a company jas( jas has a tool called obd map here in brazil and this tool can add key until 2011 on fiesta), jas said for me what is the problem ,they said , ecu is locked, and i am going to need unlock the ecu, they have the software , it's 250 usd, a friend has this software i going to take next week and report it, but here in brazil add keys on fiesta it's complicated , it's always happen , when i am add key , it's happen with friends too, no matter the tool, sbb, mvp, tc mega, remap3, obd map, no matter , the problem is , if the car has a key working and you try to add a 2 key, both key stopped of working , sometimes you need to spend a whole day trying add 2 keys, here i am doing this, i only add keys on ford only on client garage,