PDA

View Full Version : DPF Removal Peugeot 607 2.2 HDi

Voryon
19th October, 2012, 12:06 PM
Hello,

can someone please help me remove the dpf securely from my file, because I can`t run ECUsafe (Virus Program finds a Trojan when trying to install):

Bytes: 7FFFF
Checksum: ABE2
Marca: Bosch
Num. HW: 0281010880
Num. SW: 1037353779

I`ve chosen EDC15C2 on my Galletto 1260 to read my ECU. During reading it my Dashboard showed 2 Errors: "Automatic Gearbox fault" & "ASR/ESP fault", which were gone after Re-starting my engine and everything works ok (driven about 200 km). Is this anything I should be worried about?

Moreover would it be possible that someone provides me with an extra just slightly tuned file + dpf removal (Just Eco tuning with maybe +5% torque), that doesn`t shorten my Cars lifetime?

As I am new to this, I want to say thanks for all your effort and input in advance,

Voryon

perovuk
19th October, 2012, 12:19 PM
dpf off no tuned!

Voryon
19th October, 2012, 12:33 PM
Thank you very much for the unbelievable fast dpf-off file providing perovuk!!!!

I think that I`ve read somewhere that the checksum has to be the same in the new file, because the new dpf-off file says Checksum: 9526 and the original file says Checksum: ABE2, is this something I should be concerned about?

perovuk
19th October, 2012, 12:43 PM
do not worry, just rewrite

Voryon
21st October, 2012, 07:51 PM
I`ve now rewritten the file dpfoff! Until now everything is ok and I didn`t get any faults in the 70 kilometers after flashing. I`m going to test it for about 400 - 500 km in total and plan to remove the dpf on wednesday. I?m going to keep you updated! Meanwhile I started trying to learn tuning with WinOLS, but I do have the feeling that it is more complicated and time consuming than I can afford. Is there something like a good tutorial on how to get started?

peugeot
21st October, 2012, 09:36 PM
I`ve now rewritten the file dpfoff! Until now everything is ok and I didn`t get any faults in the 70 kilometers after flashing. I`m going to test it for about 400 - 500 km in total and plan to remove the dpf on wednesday. I?m going to keep you updated! Meanwhile I started trying to learn tuning with WinOLS, but I do have the feeling that it is more complicated and time consuming than I can afford. Is there something like a good tutorial on how to get started?

Do you have Peugeot planet or Diagbox , you can monitor particle filter here and see what is the current status ?
Dont worry about abs or other fault displayed on dash while reading or writing most peugeot ecus' as can or van is interrupted and it's normal to report faults while communication with engine ecu and other ecus' on the network is broken .Fan will usually run at full speed also so generally remove maxi fuse no 1 in or under engine bay fuse box ,but at least make sure that a good quality battery charger is connected.
regards

Voryon
22nd October, 2012, 08:00 AM
PP2000 is on the way to me, I think it should arrive today or tomorrow! Is it possible to have the engine running while using PP2000 to make sure that 12V are constantly supplied? Do you think that 500 km in 3 days are too much for the FAP without regeneration so that it gets blocked?

Thanks alot for the information about the faults, now as I understand whats going on, I don`t have to be worried anymore.

Are you sure that it is fuse No. 1 in the engine bay fuse box, I thought it would be No. 4?

ray978
22nd October, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hello,

can someone please help me remove the dpf securely from my file, because I can`t run ECUsafe (Virus Program finds a Trojan when trying to install):

Bytes: 7FFFF
Checksum: ABE2
Marca: Bosch
Num. HW: 0281010880
Num. SW: 1037353779

I`ve chosen EDC15C2 on my Galletto 1260 to read my ECU. During reading it my Dashboard showed 2 Errors: "Automatic Gearbox fault" & "ASR/ESP fault", which were gone after Re-starting my engine and everything works ok (driven about 200 km). Is this anything I should be worried about?

Moreover would it be possible that someone provides me with an extra just slightly tuned file + dpf removal (Just Eco tuning with maybe +5% torque), that doesn`t shorten my Cars lifetime?

As I am new to this, I want to say thanks for all your effort and input in advance,

Voryon

response is to try to bring my friend ...

Voryon
22nd October, 2012, 11:10 PM
response is to try to bring my friend ...

@ray978: I am not sure if I understood what you told me? Is it that the file is the slightly tuned file? If so, is there some kind of information of what this file generates in regards to torque and hp and/or fuel consumption?

Voryon
23rd October, 2012, 08:53 AM
I`ve now gotten my PP2000 interface, but the problem is that I can`t use it at the moment because it isnt istalled correctly. It says it can`t find the right drivers. Am I missing something or did I just receive a fake interface??? There is a green light on the interface when I plug it in, but that must be the easiest part to fake...

peugeot
23rd October, 2012, 06:53 PM
When it asks to go on line or look elsewhere for drivers did you point it to the installation disc that came to you with pp2000 ? Xp is also best platform for this s/w . Perhaps uninstall and reinstall compatabilty mode xp ?
Or maybe also anti virus turned off . Have a look further on this forum especially for scarymistake posts , he is KING of this interface and s/w . Did you try search button above ?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f152/lexia-stopped-working-help-please-225611/?highlight=peugeot+planet+drivers
This may help
Best of luck

Voryon
24th October, 2012, 12:06 AM
Thanks peugeot for the input, this got me a little further!

Now my interface is pulling some data out of my car, Engine code etc., which means that the interface is not a fake. Nevertheless I do have some more problems. When I did connect the interface to my car and tried to run Peugeot Planet, it says something like this:

"WINCAD has caused a general protection fault in modul WIN87.DLL at 0001:02C6. Select 'Close'. WINCAD will close."

At this point the only possibility is to click 'close', PP won`t work any further because it says it can`t find the interface or it is not connected. Moreover the interface is lost and before I am able to start PP2000 again, I have to reinstall the interface drivers, but than it is stuck again where it stuck before. I am using WIN7 Ultimate 64Bit in XP Mode. Is there someone who can help me?

peugeot
24th October, 2012, 04:54 PM
You may need to install xp on a virtual machine in your laptop as pp2000 is not really optimised for w7 despite what seller may say , Have a good look on forum ,it's been well documented. After installing virtual machine and xp then install pp2000. Probably a good idea to uninstall in w7 first to save some space. Hope your'e not in a hurry.

Regards

Voryon
24th October, 2012, 07:51 PM
I`ve defaped my car today and everything turned out perfect, no faults and problems! I do have the feeling that the big "turbohole" is now gone, which feels much better. Would I have known how good it is to have no fap (even apart from the gone errors) I would`ve done it much earlier. Lets see what happens to the mileage after some more miles.

Thanks again for the file perovuk!

:party: