PDA

View Full Version : it's possible pre codec fiat if i have a key working?

dam495
19th October, 2012, 10:11 PM
hi friend's i have doubts it's possible pre codec id 48 fiat if i have a key working,
my customer has one key working, can i read his key using zed bull , if i use the software zed bull , i can get acess to all pages from megamos id48

when i read the transponder id48 it's show for me a number , i was thinking, if it's possible i write that numbers , using software zed bull , copy the same umd, id, all information , in a virgen id 48 transponder, and after that add the new key in a using sbb,mvp, . is it possible?

paul_12345
19th October, 2012, 10:15 PM
hi friend's i have doubts it's possible pre codec id 48 fiat if i have a key working,
my customer has one key working, can i read his key using zed bull , if i use the software zed bull , i can get acess to all pages from megamos id48

when i read the transponder id48 it's show for me a number , i was thinking, if it's possible i write that numbers , using software zed bull , copy the same umd, id, all information , in a virgen id 48 transponder, and after that add the new key in a using sbb,mvp, . is it possible?

no

you need dump from the immo

rapidlocksmiths
19th October, 2012, 10:21 PM
cryptoworks sell a fiat programmer they claim can do this , but no one else , the only other option as has been said is to read the dump

Vatan
21st October, 2012, 01:42 AM
for prepare this transponder, is necessary the pin code on file the transponder... word 10(a) and 11(b) add new key with sbb or other equipment.

darrenhyland
21st October, 2012, 02:33 AM
for prepare this transponder, is necessary the pin code on file the transponder... word 10(a) and 11(b) add new key with sbb or other equipment.
welcome mate......why not introduce yourself before diving in the deep end:ciao:

darrenhyland
21st October, 2012, 02:37 AM
cryptoworks sell a fiat programmer they claim can do this , but no one else , the only other option as has been said is to read the dump
got it but havent tried it yet....anyone with crypto ford or gm can get all modules inc. fiat and pug bsi added now for a limited time for a few hundred quid......contact hickleys if in the uk or ireland and tell them you want to upgrade to the full package....:)

ninja123
21st October, 2012, 07:26 AM

SO, do you mean if you have the pin code, you dont need to read dump from body computer?

ninja

yellowstilo
21st October, 2012, 08:07 AM
SO, do you mean if you have the pin code, you dont need to read dump from body computer?

ninja

No, you will need the secret code written in the dump of the bodycomputer's eeprom.
the pin code is not written on the transponder.
Zedbull can read the secret code and write it to a blank ID48 transponder - after being precoded you can program a key with this transponder to your car.

dam495
21st October, 2012, 07:05 PM
No, you will need the secret code written in the dump of the bodycomputer's eeprom.
the pin code is not written on the transponder.
Zedbull can read the secret code and write it to a blank ID48 transponder - after being precoded you can program a key with this transponder to your car.

thanks , can you explain again, my question was , if a have a key working normally, and i have a zed bull or tmpro or ad900, where i can read and write id48 changing his information, i was thinking if i read the key , zed bull going to show the information about the key who is working, i can take this information and write this information in a id48 , so the new transponder will be a pre codec , after i can add a key who was pre codec using , obd port(sbb,mvp pro,) am i right?
you said if i have the pin code what i said above is possible?

obdmaster
21st October, 2012, 07:08 PM
thanks , can you explain again, my question was , if a have a key working normally, and i have a zed bull or tmpro or ad900, where i can read and write id48 change his information, i was thinking if i read the key , zed bull going to show the information about the key who is working, i can take this information and write this information in a id48 , so the new transponder will be a pre codec , after i can add it's using , obd port(sbb,mvp pro,) am i right?

that would be nice m8, but no it doesnt work, no tool at this moment can copy id:48 or read precoding data. Must read BCM eeprom and then use zed bull to precode id48 using this data from bcm

paul_12345
21st October, 2012, 07:09 PM
thanks , can you explain again, my question was , if a have a key working normally, and i have a zed bull or tmpro or ad900, where i can read and write id48 change his information, i was thinking if i read the key , zed bull going to show the information about the key who is working, i can take this information and write this information in a id48 , so the new transponder will be a pre codec , after i can add it's using , obd port(sbb,mvp pro,) am i right?

you've been told the answer read the eprom in the immo and precode using this eprom dump in clone zed-bull

then either create new file and write this back into immo or program using sbb with the pin code calculated in zed-bull

you can not read the data needed straight from the transponder

keygargoil
21st October, 2012, 10:00 PM
pages 4 to 9 can only be written not read for vag tango can work out the 7th byte from existing keys when you have 6 bytes,
so it doesnt make any difference whether you have a working key or not you will need to remove and read the bsi to read the secret key each time you want to programme a new key for any id48 fiat