PDA

View Full Version : FRANKEL is he the BEST?

Wolfpack
21st October, 2012, 09:32 PM
Is he the best race horse to ever look thru the bridal? To me Secretariat was the best ever since cause he was proven at a mile and half and set record times when winning the triple crown races. I have to say Frankel was very impressive cause when he ran you knew he wasn't going to lose. Sad to see him go but he has nothing to prove.

footycard steve
22nd October, 2012, 04:22 PM
FRANKEL is definately the best i've seen especially at a mile and probably at any distance he would have run at,we had another great horse a couple of seasons ago sea the stars and it won all the big races in europe ending up with the arc and he looked the horse of a generation and then frankel comes along a blows all opposition away,i've never seen a horse gallop away with a top mile race like frankel in last years guineas. i think european middle distance horses are and will always be better than american,australian,japanese as they are bred for those races whilst australia and america seem to be getting better sprinters, even so many experts in the u.k thought frankel would beat any opposition from 6f (1200m) upwards.

nicole123
22nd October, 2012, 04:50 PM
Offspring worth weight in caviar but not for sale (http://www.smh.com.au/sport/horseracing/offspring-worth-weight-in-caviar-but-not-for-sale-20121022-281kc.html)

digital9
22nd October, 2012, 06:39 PM
:party:
Is he the best race horse to ever look thru the bridal? To me Secretariat was the best ever since cause he was proven at a mile and half and set record times when winning the triple crown races. I have to say Frankel was very impressive cause when he ran you knew he wasn't going to lose. Sad to see him go but he has nothing to prove.
accuallly he was not the best , the media fooled you you the best horses win the Arc. Sea the stars was most definatly the best.

Wolfpack
23rd October, 2012, 10:03 PM
Sea of stars was a great horse. What was his best time at a mile and a half? I know one ran on dirt the other turf but Secretariat won on turf also. Problem with the Euro horses are they never run on dirt so no matter what it's hard to compare but you will never see another performance like Secretariat when he won the Belmont stakes. Frankel could of ran in the Arc but the owner and trainer didn't think he would get the distance. My personal favorite was Ruffian and Forgo No other filly could compare to her and i haven't seen a horse win a race with the amount of weight Forgo had to carry He also one at any distance. Just youtube Forgo in the Marlboro cup and you will see how good he was.

johnboy1974
24th October, 2012, 06:47 PM
I always thought dancing brave was the best horse I ever saw. Frankel is a magnificent beast though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

thered
28th October, 2012, 12:52 AM
sea biscuit is the best

Shady
28th October, 2012, 12:33 PM
Mr ed is the best

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

DOUGALMCD
28th October, 2012, 01:51 PM
Frankel is one of the best horses I have seen in decades but his trainer is second to no one on this island or elsewhere.

Frogger
28th October, 2012, 02:39 PM
I have always disliked bestiality, so I cant make any further comments. LOL

But, on the legal side of things, I am fond of the odd lurcher or greyhound lure coursing.

Redrum was a great horse for racing as well...

leez
4th November, 2012, 08:58 AM
super horse i must admit.. arab playground the flat .

like the jumpers the best even though its fixed like hell.

best horse red rum any horse that could win the national when it was the national 3 times

i think he was second twice aswell .

great horse.

leotheloin
4th November, 2012, 02:07 PM
super horse i must admit.. arab playground the flat .

like the jumpers the best even though its fixed like hell.

best horse red rum any horse that could win the national when it was the national 3 times

i think he was second twice aswell .

great horse.
Agree about the playground part,, best horse on the flat has to be sea the stars won all the big ones the derby,,ark plus many more. We will never know how good frankle could have been retired to early as for the jumps m8 best value for money.:listen:

digital9
15th January, 2013, 05:44 PM
hiya folks , as for frankel been he best , i think most of u guys have been brain washed , once again he only really run against 1 horse which was the french horse in his last race , how can you say he could have match sea the stars, when he was a horse dying for a battle . come on be real , look at who he beat and see the diffrents , and i agree it is a arabs playground, but to get a pretty penney u got to have the patients of a saint , and it can be done , this my second year iv paid for holiday on me winnings.

digital9
15th January, 2013, 05:59 PM
hey not that i give a dame about tv , but i dont want to throw my starview 5 away there most be something for the future , some kind of code

Shady
15th January, 2013, 07:58 PM
hey not that i give a dame about tv ,

Yes you do

Sent from my Motorola Colorado using magic.

chalky 4
16th January, 2013, 08:20 AM
Tesco burgers best horse by a furlong yummy.:ridinghorse: :ridinghorse:

Mikem77
17th January, 2013, 10:33 PM
the best by far imo