PDA

View Full Version : DM7020HD boxes

thered
21st October, 2012, 11:24 PM
can you get a clone of this box i cant seem to find one??

if not who is the cheapest

ty

Shady
21st October, 2012, 11:25 PM
i really wouldnt bother nowadays mate, any particular reason you want that box?

thered
22nd October, 2012, 12:06 AM
i really wouldnt bother nowadays mate, any particular reason you want that box?

why do you say that sir??

my reason is i had a dm7025 with twin tuners and this is basically the same but in HD and it also has a 1GB flash and a 400mz processor

my 7025 does not work anymore i now have a 500 which in comparison is like watching tv on a toaster is very slow and unresponsive and hangs a lot

whilst i find the dm7020hd pricey i am open to the idea of alternatives that are cheaper but have similar capacity's that enable me to enjoy the goggle box again in a similar vein as before

Shady
22nd October, 2012, 07:41 AM
I apologise profusely, in my haste to post I missed the HD and thought you wanted an SD box.
I haven't seen any clones of this box maybe because with the proliferation of vu duo clones, there's simply no call for it.

Sent from my HUAWEI U8815 using Tapatalk 2

thered
22nd October, 2012, 08:14 AM
Thank you young man i appreciate your input into this saga are these so called vu duo clone type things any good as i am not adverse to getting a cheaper set top satellite internet communication device

Shady
22nd October, 2012, 10:12 AM
ive heard good things about them, they certainly fit the bill for what you require.. cheaper may be the amiko alien twin tuner, but enigma is in early stages for it...