22nd October, 2012, 04:56 PM
:itsme:Hi thinking of geting kryptview box do they work on any internet provder

yes m8 , almost any broadband will work

scoobydoodoo
22nd October, 2012, 05:35 PM
Hi my provder is Talk Talk as any one had any issues with them

astro77
22nd October, 2012, 05:57 PM
I'm on talk talk and it's fine, any bb will work even mobile Internet works with the correct router

cactikid
22nd October, 2012, 08:09 PM
just to put matters straight you need to have vm to scan for channels,and an internet connection any provider.

scoobydoodoo
23rd October, 2012, 10:01 AM
just to put matters straight you need to have vm to scan for channels,and an internet connection any provider.
Hi my router is Technicolor TG582N wifi i still have vermin box with basic tv channels will that be OK for Kryptview box to work i am not tech minded

ASEK
23rd October, 2012, 10:14 AM
should be alrite

alex123
23rd October, 2012, 11:21 AM
Hi my provder is Talk Talk as any one had any issues with them
no m8 ive know guys who had talk talk and tried kv and satboxes but kept on going off internet would cut off when phone rung anyone on utube or even trying to download small file kv went off completly ,two of them went to bt and boxes worked great but i do know other guys with talk talk that works good but they are quite close to the adsl exchange

alex123
23rd October, 2012, 11:24 AM
I'm on talk talk and it's fine, any bb will work even mobile Internet works with the correct router
what package are you on m8 as i know a few guys had to give up on talk talk and join Bt as any cs box just would not work for them

scoobydoodoo
23rd October, 2012, 02:55 PM
what package are you on m8 as i know a few guys had to give up on talk talk and join Bt as any cs box just would not work for them
Hi Alex123 i am with utility warehouse its a BT line my data allowance is 4 gB d/l 4mbps i am about 3 miles from exchange as the crow flies but i was told its thru talk talk if that makes sense (dont want to make same mistake again with noview 7 box )

ASEK
23rd October, 2012, 04:14 PM
if u had a sh1teview box and it was working on ur talk talk line kv should work too