PDA

View Full Version : Maserati keys

Fallen
24th October, 2012, 02:58 AM
Hi guys,

I have a Maserati G-sport 2006 that the remote does not work on.
The key transmits ok but the car does not respond.
I do not have the red valet key.
Is there a way to resynch using the blue key only?
I have tried push it twick quickly but no luck.

Cheers

hauwkee
24th October, 2012, 11:50 AM
Hi guys,

Cheers
i wish i had customer with Maserati too lol

hauwkee
24th October, 2012, 11:51 AM
not really sure how can help but like to follow this thread

gtmech
25th October, 2012, 12:11 AM
Hi guys,

Cheers

If you want to work with those cars you need the SD3 Maserati / Ferrari tool and a very big bank account, the Maserati and Ferraris are a problem to me aswell at times and theres no resynch procedure for there keys plus the fact there very unreliable aswell. 99% of the time the customer never has the RED Key either, the transponder is no problem to sort out but the remote side always is and theres an aftermarket solution available for them but I cant find the link anymore, sorry buddy, keep googling because thats how i found it ages ago but as always I never bookmark these things :bawling:

leandroks
25th October, 2012, 12:35 AM
hi m8s, those cars (maserati and ferraris) r just like fiat, high tech with low quality, there are some options on the aftermarket, much better then original.

keygargoil
25th October, 2012, 01:58 AM
what transponder id is your key id48 i can add them

Bishop c4
26th October, 2012, 05:16 AM
Hello, check your PM

Regards

Fallen
26th October, 2012, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the help guys.

The key was an ID46, I just cloned the original but I could not solve the remote issue.

Word on the street is that if you have the red key, you can use it to re-synch the blue keys by pressing the red key button to lock and unlock the car untill it stops responding, then press the blue key button to synch it.

keygargoil
28th October, 2012, 01:03 AM
Thanks for the help guys.

The key was an ID46, I just cloned the original but I could not solve the remote issue.

Word on the street is that if you have the red key, you can use it to re-synch the blue keys by pressing the red key button to lock and unlock the car untill it stops responding, then press the blue key button to synch it.

id46 aswell as the remote needs programming diag the pin code is ?50 and it is a differenty code for the remote aswell but i think that code is only ?10-15