PDA

View Full Version : Where is MEATHEAD

captain crackers
24th October, 2012, 06:31 PM
What has happened to the head of the forum police? Has he found another better forum? Arthur.

TULGEYWOODMAN
24th October, 2012, 07:12 PM
I must report that he has been admitted to a home for the criminally insane

:nurse:

24th October, 2012, 09:03 PM
Oh that must explain why all the recent threads aren't 300 pages long of off-topic comments :rofl:

drakov
24th October, 2012, 10:01 PM
The fact that you felt it important to create a thread and others to reply just shows he is missed :-)...... word on the sreet is he has headed over to China to collect his upa, so he dont have to pay import duty

maca
24th October, 2012, 10:03 PM
Hope he's ok ...

mtv1
24th October, 2012, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE= Has he found another better forum? Arthur.[/QUOTE]

IMPOSSIBLE ;)

ALEXEI
24th October, 2012, 10:13 PM
are you guys afraid thats to much silence and clean threads since hes out of job ?

milesbetteroff
24th October, 2012, 10:28 PM
I knew there was something missing about the treads tonight come back meaty I miss the banter lol

sherl645
24th October, 2012, 11:02 PM
Maybe he pulled the doll he was talking about, fell in love and has no time for us anymore?
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=1734364

Ronan

smokey08
24th October, 2012, 11:04 PM
Maybe he pulled the doll he was talking about, fell in love and has no time for us anymore?

Ronan

Word on the street is that he stole some flowers from the cemetery for her while he was walking back from the pub.

Elric
24th October, 2012, 11:06 PM
he should get a warning for going awol

Johnner
24th October, 2012, 11:18 PM
Crikey !! I just hope the guilt of not being a forum supporter hasn't got the better of him,and he's gone and done something stupid like jumping from a bridge with a set of jump leads,right in front of Justy's oncoming train.

Come back Meaty.I promise I'll send more Polish windmills for the handlebars of yer bike !!(I might even throw in a bell too !)

chrismoore02
25th October, 2012, 08:34 AM
Walking back from the pub? Thought he "borrowed" a car from the carpark. :rolleyes:

daniersms
25th October, 2012, 09:07 AM
Shame Meaty we will miss you----hurry back:bawling:

TULGEYWOODMAN
25th October, 2012, 09:09 AM
actually, I dont miss him.

PremierD
25th October, 2012, 09:07 PM
You will no doubt be pleased to hear that Meaty is alive and well .. (I think) .. well,as well as Meaty gets .. lol Had a chat on the old ham bone .. and he sends his best to all them that missed him .. and **** all the ******s who did'nt care .. lol

STK340
25th October, 2012, 11:04 PM
I'd be glad to hear it's ok,
but does anyone know where is mr. patrian?
regards

Meat-Head
25th October, 2012, 11:24 PM
Hi guys, THANKS for this thread, i'm well was saving my post counts

As now only one to go till 13,000 posts!

What has happened to the head of the forum police? Has he found another better forum? Arthur.

Thank you, there is *NO* better forum than here

As for the bird in the parts place, the plan is to on Monday go to the flowerists, when their shut, brick through the window weighted with a with ?10 note on it, for them to deliver a single red rose, or Triffid at 8:30 on Thursday

The reason being if she is off that day she will have plenty of time to pop in and pick it up.

On it there will be a note simply saying "Sorry" and an email address.

The 'sorry' bit is NOT having the guts to say "WOW your *HOT*'

NOT expecting ANY kind of thank you, hence on a Thursday night, read email friday nite, so won't be pissed off for work next day

(last bird i sent flowers to, got a RIGHT snotty email from some bloke, giving me shit - he got a load of abuse back - and got 'one up' on him

Crikey !! I just hope the guilt of not being a forum supporter hasn't got the better of him,!)

Well yes that is another eason why i have been off-line

You will no doubt be pleased to hear that Meaty is alive and well ..

So as a Moderator you see peoples ISP address and Cell Phone numbers!

Only FOUR (i think) members have my number!
Can guess where you got it from!

Is that Mr M-Head

- had it not been a Scotish voice would not
have had a clue who was calling

mr. patrian?

Now rumor has it he hangs out on an INFERIOR website.

*NO OFFENSE*

But i think it is 'good' we don't see him as i ALWAYS
get him mixed up with Lupu_Sandu!

THANKS GUYS

cactikid
25th October, 2012, 11:38 PM
you had me worried m8 when you did a runner and i saw this,

Now rumor has it he hangs out on an INFERIOR website.?
i hope it was not a certain cable box that had suddenly started to work better lol

mighty meaty jack of all trades,and well done another notch posted.

martij976
26th October, 2012, 06:53 AM
Meat is always HERE! :rulez: !