PDA

View Full Version : Cummins ECM Bench Calibration

adis99
28th October, 2012, 05:42 AM
I just ordered myself a copy of a bench calibration/programming tool for Cummins ECM.
If you want to play with ECM at home or try to fix/reprogram it at home in your free time i think it is the best tool to use.
It cost me about 650 for cm870 version (not including Inline adapter)
Still waiting for power adapter for it.

Im attaching part numbers and users manual for it if anyone is interested.

hugos31
31st October, 2012, 01:55 AM
Please, I need electrical diagram of connections (pinout) cummins ecm CM2150c http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/5227/p1020196f.jpg

fram145
14th January, 2013, 03:13 AM
Hello someone could explain how I can use the calterm want to leave a Celect plus zero hours
Tks

SaMirakle
26th January, 2013, 09:17 PM
Hello someone could explain how I can use the calterm want to leave a Celect plus zero hours
Tks

Very carefully.

alsop
30th January, 2013, 12:18 PM
Tks

Make sure you make a w/o in Insite so you can create a template to reload the settings. They might change on one or two when your done. It's best to download them to the Ecm to be sure when finished.
Open Calterm and open a module with an .ecfg file. Ignore the mismatched file setting message. You'll never find the exact .ecfg file. Upload the Calibration first. Name it and save it where ever you want as long as you know where you saved it. Open the uploaded file with the correct or closest .ecfg file you can find using the command open a calibration. Open the calibration editor window with the parameters you have picked to change. Make all your changes, hit enter every time you make a change, it will change to yellow. When finished use file "save as" file name, as an .xcal and name it what ever you want. I always save the changed .xcal file to a name with an R added, for revised so you know what file has the changes. Open a module, unlock it, close the unlock program window. Open the module again. The lock in the bottom left of your screen should show open. Download the modified calibration by picking the location of the .ecfg and the .xcal, with the changes to the ECM. When finished the module will reconnect and show the changes made in the editor window as being permanent. The module will automatically re-lock itself. If things don't work out you can always unlock the module and download the original uploaded saved calibration.

mecaniquito
12th September, 2013, 07:54 PM
hello someone can provide universal bench diagram cummins