PDA

View Full Version : TGM 220 images as promised

Millzzy
28th October, 2012, 10:31 AM
Hi guys , sorry took so long to get my external hdd out , few images here for TGM 220 ( not tested on any other itgates ) see what you think ! , prob have to renamed for manual update.Also some of these wont work for usb recording everything else works fine , the nemesis image also has a cam within rar for manual install :bounce:

deano1981
7th November, 2014, 09:47 PM
Hi everyone, got a itgate tgm220 with cable tuner still in been gathering dust in the loft since n3 gonna dig it out and fire it up ! See if i can get some life out the old beast �� which image would you recommend to use and will I need to add anything else? Got a :rulez:, Thanks

plasterer
9th November, 2014, 08:10 PM
Prob the same image as you have on it now will do mate
Just need a new cables xml a few amended files and it should be good to go ...........Paul

coyoteuk
8th July, 2015, 02:27 PM
Hi thanks for the above files, I am an old newbie here and returned after a long time (5 Years+) I am hoping that the files above that I have downloaded for my Itgate 200 will still work (still gotta find out how to install as I've been to sleep since). Can anyone tell me if there are updates to be done after installing (gonna try EDG 4.4 first) of the files that I have downloaded.

Many thanks in advance

Dave:02.47-tranquillity: