PDA

View Full Version : Is there a Lishi 2 in 1 pick/decode for MIT8?

jamesnz888
30th October, 2012, 10:53 AM
Hi All,

I have been using Lishi picks since two years ago and recently start to use it for all key lost jobs, and have found it is such a good tool now. I am now able to decode MIT11, TOY43....NSN14 and want to do more.

Now I do NOT have to spend 30 minutes to remove trim to get key code neither have to call dealer for key code.

I am wondering if there is a MIT8 for Pajero and other Mitsubushi cars? or if there is a compatible one?

autofan1965
30th October, 2012, 11:55 AM
Hi All,

I have been using Lishi picks since two years ago and recently start to use it for all key lost jobs, and have found it is such a good tool now. I am now able to decode MIT11, TOY43....NSN14 and want to do more.

Now I do NOT have to spend 30 minutes to remove trim to get key code neither have to call dealer for key code.

I am wondering if there is a MIT8 for Pajero and other Mitsubushi cars? or if there is a compatible one?

Can You explain step by step what is best method for picking MIT11 with 2in1?

jamesnz888
30th October, 2012, 12:11 PM
Can You explain step by step what is best method for picking MIT11 with 2in1?

MIT11 is one the easiest from my opinion, you just pick from 1 to 8 cuts and repeat once more if it does turn. medium tension for this pick and you can feel each "click" naturally.

Fallen
30th October, 2012, 12:13 PM
Hi All,

Hi mate, they so a single arm reader only for mit8, works a treat.

rapidlocksmiths
30th October, 2012, 01:55 PM
mit 8 direct reader , no need to pick , just read the key

raptureready
30th October, 2012, 10:19 PM
a mit8 2in1 would be nice for lockouts, but believe the keyway in the locks are to close so the tool would be to thin to be made for production as it would be weak, the decoder works great and saves time , much like the nsn14 decoder for nissan which works well for the ignition to find the 2 cuts missing in the door thats 1 and 2 space in ignition lock

jamesnz888
31st October, 2012, 12:17 AM
Thanks all mates who participate this topic.

Currently I own about 20 Lishi picks, most of them are genuine and some were given by Chinese friends which claims they have genuine local version of Lishi picks, these local picks have oval "Lishi" logo instead of rectangular logo. it seems to me not much difference between international and local Lishi versions.

based on my use of Lishi so far, I save me 80% of time for some jobs, particularly for VW, Mitsubishi,Nissan,Hu92 .. and Toyota

I am flying to ShenZhen next week and am considering buy more Lishi picks. any suggestion of which picks to buy will be much appreciated.

raptureready
1st November, 2012, 08:15 PM
buy the ones with the rectangle genuine lishi logo not the oval ones, also the genuine ones are spot on for decoding as copies will give you a bad read and you can waste time trying to generate a key to find it does not work, also it supports the inventor ,cause lets face it , these tools are the best invention to hit the locksmithing industry in a long time, would be nice to get a hu39 for the old four track merc locks, im sure theres a few guys out there who wouldnt mind 1 also:top:

hauwkee
2nd November, 2012, 09:52 AM
yes and old mercedes be nice
but need practice i got china x5 door lock hu 92
pick it with 4,5,6 waffer ok
8 pick it only once i need work my tension as i go upward
sequence 1,3.5.7 ok the 2 4 6 8 nothing catch bind

dontzapit
2nd November, 2012, 11:08 AM
[QUOTE=raptureready;1752524 would be nice to get a hu39 for the old four track merc locks, im sure theres a few guys out there who wouldnt mind 1 also:top:[/QUOTE]

ive got one and like the HU58 BMWs, there no fun to pick at all

raptureready
2nd November, 2012, 09:15 PM
sorry meant hu39 2in1 decoder pick by lishi, has not been made yet, hopefully one day, if it could work on ignitions that would be an added bonus for us
all the best

rapidlocksmiths
3rd November, 2012, 09:38 PM
HU39 is a real headache for mr li , he can pick and decode the door lock with his prototype but cant get ignitions as hard as he tries so far