PDA

View Full Version : dm clone

lame42
30th October, 2012, 01:23 PM
I recieved a dm800hd from China. During the booting I can read
sim 2.01 and ssl 84b, but it will not boot the gemini image. Can I thrust the values of sim and ssl, because I will try another image.

Regards
lame42

dOOds
30th October, 2012, 04:41 PM
Just flash another image with patched ssl84b already in the image using IE...Try looking up openpli by gjstroom..fantastic images and ready to flash..Take plug out box while holding power button on the front on the box & then put plug back in still holding button..the box will then show an ip on the led screen.Type this ip in IE browser bar and then you should see dreambox screen...upgrade/flash and browse to new image and flash..Voila...If you knew how to do this already then sweet..Hope it helps

Or try this one i made below...has everything installed ready to go...Just have to add your own channel list...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f206/openpli-2-1-beta-dm800-2012-10-27-gjstroom-doods-backup-300681/

JT75
9th November, 2012, 09:41 AM
Hi chaps,

i have just updated my DM800 clone with a gemini image from an old PLI. i must say the PLI image was great and very easy to work with.reason for changing the image was that my screen kept freezing. is this an image fault??

i am also looking for a ne wPLI image i have tried downloading the image above with no luck. can someone help.