PDA

View Full Version : DS Film converter

bigguns247
18th February, 2009, 09:44 PM
Can someone kindly post a dpg film converter please? So i can convert my own films to the format. Thankyou.

Jaffa
18th February, 2009, 10:05 PM
Super will do the job for you and its totally free.

SUPER ? . (http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html)

bigguns247
19th February, 2009, 12:26 AM
Thanks, was eventually able to down load it. Will have a play around later.

mickydibble
26th February, 2009, 12:10 PM
you have to pay big bucks!!

Bulld0g
26th February, 2009, 12:13 PM

For a free video converter ? lol

mickydibble
27th February, 2009, 07:34 PM

download it and see when you use it it takes you to the site for payment..or there`s a watermark i really want a dpg converter any ideas...micky

Jaffa
27th February, 2009, 09:24 PM
download it and see when you use it it takes you to the site for payment..or there`s a watermark i really want a dpg converter any ideas...micky

No it does not...I have used it plenty of times for DS or PSP movies.

SUPER ? is totally free fast and does not watermark the movies.

If you are thinking of some other program or if you got it from a site which wasnt theirs then you need to say so because all you are doing here is confusing people.

I reccomended SUPER ? because it was free so please don't go telling people that it is not free.

Jaffa
27th February, 2009, 09:50 PM

Actually I think you may have clicked on the AVS converter, the Super site does give you the run around to get to the download but thats cos its FREE and they need ads to keep it free.

It takes about 4 pages to get to download link.

mickydibble
2nd March, 2009, 01:52 AM
Actually I think you may have clicked on the AVS converter, the Super site does give you the run around to get to the download but thats cos its FREE and they need ads to keep it free.

It takes about 4 pages to get to download link.

oh man i feel i am shortly going to have to make a big apology......micky:wink:

mickydibble
2nd March, 2009, 11:47 AM
sorry jaffa i got it now but how do i merge the files together to get full movie file etc dpg i left it converting overnight but how long does it take for a film dvd thnx mate...micky

Jaffa
2nd March, 2009, 01:49 PM
sorry jaffa i got it now but how do i merge the files together to get full movie file etc dpg i left it converting overnight but how long does it take for a film dvd thnx mate...micky

Don't be daft...theres no need to say sorry, it was a simple mistake, wish I had a ?1 for every mistake I made.

I don't know how long for a dvd film m8...lol. I only ever converted .avi films to .dpg for the DS and some Youtube videos for my wee niece.

I dont even have it installed now as I format on a regular basis and only install Super if I need it, which is usually nearer to summer holidays when they want to take films on their hols for the journey.