PDA

View Full Version : help to install CCcam on D500S

scotcruz
2nd November, 2012, 01:55 PM
Hi folks,

I am new to Dreambox and recently acquired this for the room upstairs (always had a Blade Media box).

I have managed to install Commando 14.6 (very nice image btw) after lots and lots of reading..

I understand it does not come with CCcam and therefore I dont know where or how to add Cline to it.

I have read quite a lot posts threads and really confused now as I am new to the terminology having used to enter cline with a remote or USB on Blademedia.

Please can someone be kind to help my get the box running with tips on how to install and add cline

Regards

psats
2nd November, 2012, 10:27 PM
reading and searching its amazeing what you find.:ahhhhh:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f214/commando-14-6-dm500-release-277813/index8.html#post1730056

scotcruz
3rd November, 2012, 07:04 PM
reading and searching its amazeing what you find.:ahhhhh:
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f214/commando-14-6-dm500-release-277813/index8.html#post1730056

Oh Really !!! Thank you for your valuable contribution.. I was about to click on the THANKS button but I couldnt find it..

Besides, If you read my earlier post, I mentioned that I have read alot and wanted someone to guide me to the right direction !

Anyhow, for anyone else reading.. I have managed to FTP the cccam.cfg file to the box (thanks to the general tips.txt file in the box)

Just one question, can someone confirm if CCcam is already installed or do I need to install it separately?

mtv1
3rd November, 2012, 07:09 PM
menu/setup/software/download latest menu/addons in most images , sorry not use commando wife won't let me :D

scotcruz
3rd November, 2012, 07:49 PM
menu/setup/software/download latest menu/addons in most images , sorry not use commando wife won't let me :D

cheers mate.. think im gonna have to try another image :(

psats
4th November, 2012, 11:02 AM
Oh Really !!! Thank you for your valuable contribution.. I was about to click on the THANKS button but I couldnt find it..

Besides, If you read my earlier post, I mentioned that I have read alot and wanted someone to guide me to the right direction !

Anyhow, for anyone else reading.. I have managed to FTP the cccam.cfg file to the box (thanks to the general tips.txt file in the box)

Just one question, can someone confirm if CCcam is already installed or do I need to install it separately?

if you had read further down the post on the page i linked you to there was another link that would of sorted your problem about installing CCcam

yes you manualy install CCcam

scotcruz
4th November, 2012, 02:07 PM
if you had read further down the post on the page i linked you to there was another link that would of sorted your problem about installing CCcam

yes you manualy install CCcam

cheers guys...

I have manually installed it and now it works..

Commando 14.6 is indeed the best image