PDA

View Full Version : Nativa 2006 key programming??

ajman5252
4th November, 2012, 10:52 AM
Heyy guys

Has anyone have experience in Mitsubshi nativa 2006 key programming??

It is a very rare model in my country, and customer needed a spare key.
I tried with t300 and sbb(clones) but no gain.. i ended up with messages'" Communication failed'" or '" ECU disconnected'"..
I went into option such as montero sport, outlander,pajero in both machines..

Did i do anything wrong or miss out some steps?? anyone know the right way of doing it. Customer had grey coloured key...is it a valet key(like toyota has).

PS: since i m new to this trade, i wont do work like pulling the dump from immo.. so pls recommend me a way to program using T300 or Sbb

Autowave
4th November, 2012, 07:12 PM
Firstly is T300 and SBB the only machines you have? I haven't come across a Nativa, what transponder are you using in the new key? If the SBB is saying ECU disconnected it usually means it isn't communicating so forget that option. If you have zed bull I'd read the original key first and establish what chip it uses then you MAY have an option of cross referencing it with another Mitsubishi variant using the same chip and logic.

You sound like you're from UK, where are you?

ajman5252
4th November, 2012, 07:39 PM
Firstly is T300 and SBB the only machines you have? I haven't come across a Nativa, what transponder are you using in the new key? If the SBB is saying ECU disconnected it usually means it isn't communicating so forget that option. If you have zed bull I'd read the original key first and establish what chip it uses then you MAY have an option of cross referencing it with another Mitsubishi variant using the same chip and logic.

You sound like you're from UK, where are you?

Heyy AutoWave!!

The customer key read as 4d 61 in zedbull...

I didnt quite understand about same chip n logic... i am new to the trade..so do u mind explaining what exactly is '"cross referencing with another Mitsubishi variant using same chip and logic'"????

No Mate, i am not from UK... I am from Dubai...( but I keep wondering what would probably made you think that I m from UK:celtictop:)

Autowave
4th November, 2012, 08:19 PM
Hi mate, thought you were from UK as you're english is quite good. If the original read as a 4D 61 then I would try using the L200 or Galant as they use the same chip in that year.
If you go to the zed bull software transponder catalogue you can see the other models that use the same chip (forget about logic for now).

If that fails then you really need to use original zed bull or another 4D cloner

ajman5252
4th November, 2012, 09:19 PM
Hi mate, thought you were from UK as you're english is quite good. If the original read as a 4D 61 then I would try using the L200 or Galant as they use the same chip in that year.
If you go to the zed bull software transponder catalogue you can see the other models that use the same chip (forget about logic for now).

If that fails then you really need to use original zed bull or another 4D cloner

thanks a lot Autowave. I ''ll try with L200 and Magna and let you know!!!!!

keygargoil
5th November, 2012, 02:11 AM
this should have a small immo box on the a pillar that uses a hc805p18 processor these communicate under pajero or panini i have done loads of these but if it has a aftermarket alarm these normally disturb the immo line and prevent communication to the immobiliser box