PDA

View Full Version : htc one x prob

pomponian
4th November, 2012, 12:00 PM
when i come out of an app,back on to homepage,i keep getting a little window saying "loading",sometimes this can take more than a minute.this seems to be happening all the time now and i'm getting really pi**ed off with it:giveup:am just about to try factory reset and see what halolppens

Rodbouy
4th November, 2012, 02:56 PM
when i come out of an app,back on to homepage,i keep getting a little window saying "loading",sometimes this can take more than a minute.this seems to be happening all the time now and i'm getting really pi**ed off with it:giveup:am just about to try factory reset and see what halolppens

Unlock the bootloader and flash viper Rom

pomponian
4th November, 2012, 04:22 PM
not that clever! factory reset seem to have done the job,pain in the ar*e putting all the apps back on though!

Rodbouy
4th November, 2012, 05:14 PM
not that clever! factory reset seem to have done the job,pain in the ar*e putting all the apps back on though!

Its not hard mate, actually really simple.

http://onexroot.com/

Have a read

pomponian
4th November, 2012, 11:11 PM
have d/loaded drivers, may give it a go when i feel a little more confident. cheers jim

Rodbouy
5th November, 2012, 02:57 AM
Im currently running the Venom Rom 2.7.1 and is really stable and lots of tweaks.

eddiejames
5th November, 2012, 09:44 AM
Hi there,
ES file explorer has a nice "backup" feature. It backs up the *.apk files in a folder for easy re-installation.
(too late now though, but next time!)

pomponian
6th November, 2012, 09:32 AM
started doing it again today will have another look at that site,if i try do i did to find a rom my self or is it in the prog? cheers jim
got as far as cmd.exe after that went to pot,got to "cd onexroot" then could'nt get any further. got non specified path or something like it

pomponian
7th November, 2012, 01:58 PM
removed zedge app and phone seems to be working ok at the mo:)