PDA

View Full Version : Hi friends, please help me in my next project

hipolitogt
5th November, 2012, 04:04 PM
Hi friends,

I'm starting to think in left my job (I'm working on a diagnose center to help workshops in diagnose cars), and I will make diagnose and help workshops with clone oem equipment (vas, mercedes star, renault clip, peugeot, and so on) and plus repairing airbag ecus and some engine ecus. I have carprog clone, upa and x-prog M to do something, and a soldering hot air station, but I need something more to get codes from vag to code keys and other brands, like BMW, Renault, Ford...

Can you help me to get the best tools to get pin codes at affordable price? I thinking to buy original carprog, but what more should I need?

Thanks!!!!

TULGEYWOODMAN
5th November, 2012, 09:59 PM
Hi friends,

I'm starting to think in left my job (I'm working on a diagnose center to help workshops in diagnose cars), and I will make diagnose and help workshops with clone oem equipment (vas, mercedes star, renault clip, peugeot, and so on) and plus repairing airbag ecus and some engine ecus. I have carprog clone, upa and x-prog M to do something, and a soldering hot air station, but I need something more to get codes from vag to code keys and other brands, like BMW, Renault, Ford...

Can you help me to get the best tools to get pin codes at affordable price? I thinking to buy original carprog, but what more should I need?

Thanks!!!!
digiprog clone without a doubt, thats what EVERYONE on DK uses.

z786
6th November, 2012, 12:12 AM
hes on about pin codes, not mileage

didnt u get the readtheparagraphfullyometer off captain crackers? works wonders

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2012, 12:17 AM
hes on about pin codes, not mileage

didnt u get the readtheparagraphfullyometer off captain crackers? works wonders

yes but it too was full of epoxy and I missed out some of the words.

afitijuana
6th November, 2012, 07:28 AM
DO YOU HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE ATA LL ON WHAT YOU PLANNING TO DO ? IF NOT DON'T START YOU BUSSINES AS YOU WILL EXPECT BE IN THE END.

cokolo
6th November, 2012, 08:01 AM
Hi friends,

Thanks!!!!

AVDI is number one in read code keys, program keys ,pin,transponder ...

hipolitogt
6th November, 2012, 01:15 PM
I know AVDI, I'm searching for good prices...

TULGEYWOODMAN
6th November, 2012, 07:46 PM
I know AVDI, I'm searching for good prices...

well dont search too long cos all the price of avdi is the same from wherever you go

hipolitogt
17th December, 2012, 11:16 AM
Well, finally I bought original Carprog... maybe for starting is good.

Thanks!!!!

enigmauk
17th December, 2012, 11:27 AM
For starting maybe, but AVDI is what you need...