PDA

View Full Version : My well earned milestone!

.: JaCkPoT :.
20th February, 2009, 02:55 AM
Half way into my 7month with you guys and gals at digital-kaos i have finally reached my 2000th post, upon first seeing this site my original intent was to just download a few files, get help and go even to that extent that i did not even make my introduction post.. I was dragged in by the satellite section and ever since there has been no looking back!
I also spotted that my post per day is over 10, not bad for a hard working scholar..
I have to verily thank Glen our wonderful admin who has aloud me to get here, i now look forward to moving on with digital kaos and remain giving help at the highest of my ability..i also look forward to hopefully moving up the ranks here soon!
The forum has wonderful members and some very helpful ones too..the mods are great[apart from the fact they miss some things out in the sat section lol]..
May i remain with you digital kaos!
Regards:
Sadiq

Elric
20th February, 2009, 03:14 AM
Half way into my 7month with you guys and gals at digital-kaos i have finally reached my 2000th post, upon first seeing this site my original intent was to just download a few files, get help and go even to that extent that i did not even make my introduction post.. I was dragged in by the satellite section and ever since there has been no looking back!
I also spotted that my post per day is over 10, not bad for a hard working scholar..
I have to verily thank Glen our wonderful admin who has aloud me to get here, i now look forward to moving on with digital kaos and remain giving help at the highest of my ability..i also look forward to hopefully moving up the ranks here soon!
The forum has wonderful members and some very helpful ones too..the mods are great[apart from the fact they miss some things out in the sat section lol]..
May i remain with you digital kaos!
Regards:
Sadiq

what you after a medal :roflmao:

well done m8 2000th post some achevment :congrats::congrats::congrats:

20th February, 2009, 03:30 AM
Well dave, you can send me one if you want!

krazylegz
20th February, 2009, 05:46 AM
well done sadiq m8 keep em coming :)

berley
20th February, 2009, 10:27 AM
well done sadiq thats some achievement and some really helpful posts

20th February, 2009, 03:42 PM
Cheerio peeps! Il try my best to help as many people i can..

Jaffa
20th February, 2009, 05:01 PM
Well done sadiq.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/3082/medal2ht6.jpg

20th February, 2009, 05:18 PM
Il be printing that out lol

Devilfish
20th February, 2009, 05:34 PM
Well done Sadiq! :)