PDA

View Full Version : Hack original MB SD Compact 4

crackintosh
8th November, 2012, 06:05 AM
Hi. I have original one Compact 4 for SD-Connect. The WinXP is truncated - Start menu have only some menus. Need help! I would like to make windows fully functional with all menus and access to disk drives. How to do that. I can just enter in safe mode of user STAR. Thank you.

P.S. Can somebody give me a link to original COMPACT 4 drivers for WinXP?

dieselequipos
8th November, 2012, 10:10 PM
Hi. I have original one Compact 4 for SD-Connect. The WinXP is truncated - Start menu have only some menus. Need help! I would like to make windows fully functional with all menus and access to disk drives. How to do that. I can just enter in safe mode of user STAR. Thank you.

hello my friend ,

if you need test , could copy a complete hard disk and could work testing dissable options proteccion

and other hard disk with original software.

Qrius
8th November, 2012, 10:20 PM

Use TT13 drivers in your case (compact4)
MPC6015 for Compact 3(W) Owners
Driver - ads-tec (http://www.ads-tec.de/en/industrial-it/download/driver.html)

crackintosh
9th November, 2012, 07:39 AM
Tnx! All done... just need new StarKey (for StarKeyCenter). My have enabled only SMARTS

nickolasd
18th December, 2017, 05:02 PM
i have same problem with same machine, after fresh install of win7 now i need drivers for compact4 made by ads-tec. contacted manufacturer already, they dont provide any drivers anymore, machine is too old for them.
anybody happen to have any drivers, help really appreciated.

trotyl
27th April, 2018, 06:59 AM
i have same problem with same machine, after fresh install of win7 now i need drivers for compact4 made by ads-tec. contacted manufacturer already, they dont provide any drivers anymore, machine is too old for them.
anybody happen to have any drivers, help really appreciated.How to hack ORI C5 ? Cooming soon.

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI VNS-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

cheaper
26th April, 2019, 03:19 PM
Hi, I am looking for drivers for TT13 - DCU130 - Compact 4. Need Service-CD to install drivers and tools or at least tools setup:
(ads drivers support is offline)

INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE DRIVERS FROM THE SERVICE CD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Additionally the device drivers have to be installed from the supplied Service-CD. The device drivers are placed in the directory Driver on the Service-CD.l

INSTALLATION OF THE TT13TOOLS
--------------------------------------------------------
The TT13 Software Tools can be installed via the TT13 Tools Installation V.x.x.exe. The Setup-File is placed in the directory Software Tools on the Service-CD.