PDA

View Full Version : donations

heavyk
14th May, 2008, 06:43 PM
hi kaos

does anyone need to make donations for using this site/forums?

Devilfish
14th May, 2008, 06:58 PM
We don't ask for donations here.

We only ask that you make 5 constructive posts to gain access to downloads.

C64
14th May, 2008, 07:13 PM
Whilst I'd be more than happy to support the forum, it raises a few issues.

The worst of which is the papertrail which leads to the Admins bank account, rather strong evidence if anything legal had to arise.

smirnoff_rules
14th May, 2008, 07:16 PM
u can send it to me at lwantmoney@payal.com (http://www.biblehelp.org/images/stacks%20of%20money.jpg)

C64
14th May, 2008, 07:17 PM
PMSL!

That was going to be my next post ;)

father ted
14th May, 2008, 07:38 PM
PMSL!

That was going to be my next post ;)

:roflmao: hes getting too quick that smirnoff :roflmao:

smirnoff_rules
14th May, 2008, 07:42 PM
ah .. did u click on the link ?

C64
14th May, 2008, 09:11 PM
PMSL.

Seriously though, any un-official donations can be sent to me, I like money, infact I'm a collector, I'm just not very good at it.

:)

Deaf_Raiders
7th June, 2008, 06:01 PM
Do we not get the extras what we had at DW here?

It's a shame i saved up a month for all that money can you not give the access to the people who paid for an year, we are grantee the extra access for an year.

thommo
7th June, 2008, 07:28 PM

It's a shame i saved up a month for all that money can you not give the access to the people who paid for an year, we are grantee the extra access for an year.

no because this isnt DW. the only comparison to them is that memberS from there have joined here, thats as far as it goes, this site has nothing to do with DW,

if you paid money there then that tough m8, asking for access here because you paid there is plain daft, there is no extras here and what your doing is like paying for a ticket to the rugby (DW) then turning up to the football (DK) to get in.

we dont have extra access here, what you see is what you get and at no cost.

AGAIN we have nothing to do with that site so dont ask for things on there here , we are not the same. far from it infact.

C64
7th June, 2008, 08:52 PM

Strange post mate.

Would you go to any other forum and ask for priveleges just because you are a donator on D1gital-Worldz??

I think not.

Deaf_Raiders
9th June, 2008, 02:29 PM
Strange post mate.

Would you go to any other forum and ask for priveleges just because you are a donator on D1gital-Worldz??

I think not.

What does the VIP member include?

thommo
9th June, 2008, 03:01 PM
nothing m8, its just there as a sign so people know who the helpful members are that have been around a while, nothing more than that. as i said this isnt dw so where you got the we,ve got what they had thing from is beyond me, this site has nothing to do with dw in any form what so ever.

basically what you see in front of you is what it is and what you get, just because someones got a vip tag under there name doesnt mean there getting anything extra as there not, as i said its for established members who help others hence vip.

cantona7
6th July, 2008, 09:47 PM
thank god dk isnt like dw as they are a bunch of self righteous stuck up their own ass gob shites ,i only go on there now for daily quiz and jokes

Bulld0g
6th July, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well i gotta agree with you there Cant. Upto a point. A lot of decent people on there, but a tosser or Two remain power crazy. I don't think were alone but.....lol

cantona7
6th July, 2008, 10:18 PM
my brothers fairly well up on there and trust me most of the top boys find novices like me an inconveniance where as on here if you look and try they will help:manuflag:

Curious123
6th July, 2008, 10:48 PM
Just curious but who is your brother on DW?

zra
28th July, 2008, 09:16 PM
wow first site ive seen that doesnt accept donations

cpt666
30th November, 2008, 09:35 PM
its a nice thing to see but if you guys need server space etc i can help out with that

.: JaCkPoT :.
1st December, 2008, 01:35 AM
We currently have a private server mate so we should be fine..