PDA

View Full Version : Can Only Get FTA On VU Solo

intel
10th November, 2012, 12:32 AM
Hi,

I just brought a VU+ Solo and I can only get the FTA channels to work, I have FTP across to the box:

enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel.ipk
CCcam.cfg

Installed the plugin and made the CCcam active, but I made my own cfg file and this is where I think the problem lies: I edited it to read:

c: server port user pass

I placed it into the /etc/ folder

and the name of the file is: CCcam.cfg

but still only getting the FTA channels (the sat feed is good as well as the Cline and the internet as If I plug in a BM7000s all works ok)

Any idea what I am going wrong please?

manster
10th November, 2012, 12:42 AM
not sure if you can talk about this on here espdecially the sea lions ???

what image are you using ? usually u just load ur image scan for channels and add your sea lion ? dont think u need to alter ccam apart from in your image almost automatically

intel
10th November, 2012, 12:54 AM
what image are you using ?

Sorry I got it from a supplier and he said all that was required was to add the sea lion info.

How to work the box is a little new to me as I had a Blade before this, where can you tell what image had been loaded into the box please?

I also done a network test and that passed so I guess it connecting to the internet ok,

manster
10th November, 2012, 12:58 AM
it will probably be either VIX or Blackhole image. plenty info on here spend a couple of hours reading.

intel
10th November, 2012, 01:05 AM
Sorry m8, I should have added that it did say VIX when loading.

mdt
10th November, 2012, 08:02 AM
Sorry m8, I should have added that it did say VIX when loading.
have you activated c**am 2.1.1 in the softcam menu? regards mdt

intel
10th November, 2012, 10:07 AM
have you activated c**am 2.1.1 in the softcam menu? regards mdt

Yes m8 that's active can I double check the cfg file with you please...........I just have the one line in there that reads

c: server port user pass

Notice the space after c: and then also the space after the server name etc....is this how it should read?

Bann32
10th November, 2012, 10:57 AM
in your ftp program, right click the file and check the permissions.

intel
10th November, 2012, 12:28 PM
in your ftp program, right click the file and check the permissions.

Permissions are set to read / write I did change the c: to a Capital C: but that made no difference - not even sure if that is where the problems lies?

intel
10th November, 2012, 12:39 PM
I just noticed in CCcam nfo - there is a red dot next to the name of my server should this be green? I done another network test and that seems to be ok, plus I can ftp to the box across my network.

Also on my blade the server was set up under Newcamd with the same server details, but I cant find a Newcamd under any of the downloads.

jamesyboyz88
1st June, 2013, 01:49 PM
CCcam.cfg

Where can i find this plug in ?

Thanks in advance

digicon
1st June, 2013, 06:05 PM
CCcam.cfg

Where can i find this plug in ?

Thanks in advance

Not on here sorry perhaps upload TSpanel to your box and get hold of the Cams from there.