PDA

View Full Version : Volvo VN D13F 2008 soot level

melgarejo.salomon
10th November, 2012, 03:42 PM
I have a truck Volvo VN D13F engine model 2008, it came to the workshop for soot level error, it does not allow regeneration due to soot level reading of 201%, the following procedures were performed, installation of primary and secondary filter new DSP, DAP sensor change, the soot level error on the same level is 201%, the truck starts with this error works 30 seconds and shuts down, will not let me make the regeneration of soot or reset , having bought new filters and sensor, the problem persists, the diagnostic software VCADS PTT, regeneration can not make two errors, first error, parking brake on, and being read to be put in the truck information screen, battery level must be greater than 20V as my 12V power system within the browser's feedback system of the truck, I get the following error, permanent lock, which I leave in the beginning with the same problem, if someone puediera provide any comments or solution, would be very grateful, the client is slightly annoying. TKS

hercamp
11th November, 2012, 01:02 AM
read fault codes with ptt, and take a capture screen of the faul list, i will try to help,

if u change the particle filter most work.

melgarejo.salomon
12th November, 2012, 01:00 AM
ok I'll take a screenshot and I'll upload it as soon as possible, thanks for the prompt response

melgarejo.salomon
12th November, 2012, 04:17 PM
Here you step screenshots taken with the program VCAD

hercamp
15th November, 2012, 05:09 PM
sorry for delay

just 2 questions

did u change or clean particle filter??

your diesel is sulfuric free????

If you have these 2 questions ok , i think you will need program ecm with a new campaing , or update ecm software , I found bulleting at modifications of high soot leves not corrected till you update internal software.

melgarejo.salomon
22nd November, 2012, 01:00 PM
sorry for the delay

maintenance in the first we have cleaned the filters, for the second test we changed new filters, fuel is still with sulfur content for that reason the truck has come to this, I would like to have your help to update the software or reschedule, that would be a possible solution which had been designed as an option, I await your comments and help, thanks

hercamp
30th November, 2012, 05:52 AM
if you are using ptt , with activation that u can get on dk, software most download updates automatic.

if u cant make the regen ,i think the problem with some models is that u need pay to dealer ,or dealer service need pay to central systems to be able to do regen of system or reset.,,

trehlebov
2nd December, 2012, 03:22 PM
I have the same problem...good people help us)))

melgarejo.salomon
4th December, 2012, 06:57 PM
ok thanks, I'm using the PTT application drop DK, is the option to upgrade software online or right through some file that should have, with this doubt clarified, would be testing and providing commentary on what happens, thanks again for the help

raphael
19th December, 2012, 07:03 PM
the problem is your ptt, look, the requeriments for reset the filter, the conditions 20 v in power supply in VN truck? is not avaible, change ptt

dhammill
11th January, 2013, 04:25 PM
Having problem resetting soot level on 2010 mack. soot ratio 140, hit reset soot ratio but does not change. anyone had this problem?
Thanks

dhammill
5th February, 2013, 02:50 PM
Found out software has a problem, called tech line and the updated software. still would not reset, sent to mack to let engineers fix software problem.

hercamp
6th February, 2013, 02:05 PM
in these days ,ptt works half pertcent of special tests online and the other part is offline to the net.

almost all dealers need connect to server to do regen reseting and others special modifications to emission controls in the truck.

trehlebov
6th February, 2013, 03:26 PM
I need to change parameters level 3 offline(injector number). What should I do?

williboy
10th March, 2014, 01:09 AM
I tried to get a D13 dpf delete or bypass for free and tried various ways but eventually I had to give up as every method had a adverse effect with error codes.
I googled and found a site volvoways.com and I contacted them, they said they could delete the dpf with little or no work from myside, all I needed to do was attach a small piece of hardware and they would do the rest remotely. So I went for it.
I have had the mod done a month now and all seems fine, no error codes, MPG is up slightly and I have more power and the dpf ceramic is removed, so to date I would recommend these guys, I will report back in a few months and give a update, but to date all is fine.