PDA

View Full Version : pcf7947 stock

ninja123
11th November, 2012, 03:48 PM
hi guys, Im looking for a supplier who has some stock of pcf7947, I still cant seem to get my hands on any?

Any body know of a supplier (reliable one)?

thanks, ninja

ninja123
11th November, 2012, 10:11 PM
There must be a supplier somewhere in the world, I see new keys/cards for sale that contain this chip.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

ninja

dijo
12th November, 2012, 01:21 AM
There must be a supplier somewhere in the world, I see new keys/cards for sale that contain this chip.

Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

ninja

Hickleys :: Keys and Remotes Production Transponders (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/keys_list.php?cat=107&menu=1)

ninja123
12th November, 2012, 08:23 AM
Looks like ill have to bite the bullet and pay hickleys masive price:(

ninja

dontzapit
12th November, 2012, 09:29 AM
Looks like ill have to bite the bullet and pay hickleys masive price:(

ninja

they are on ebay, look for the sellers name "lst_tradesales". That ebay sellers chips work perfectly. Stay away from the chinese sellers ones though as they dont work

ninja123
12th November, 2012, 06:14 PM
they are on ebay, look for the sellers name "lst_tradesales". That ebay sellers chips work perfectly. Stay away from the chinese sellers ones though as they dont work

He is charging ?12.59 for 1 chip!!

Daylight robbery - I might as well buy new key cards!

I had to cut open a new megane card today to steal the chip to make a laguna card :(

I have purchased from china in the past, all the ones from companies that sell keys are ok, i have had some from ic suppliers and they are all dead.

ninja

AutomotiveFreak
12th November, 2012, 06:42 PM
Carsung 4 (but in stock real npx or nxp tired) a pop apollo when in stock 1 or 2

ninja123
12th November, 2012, 10:57 PM
ok, i found some, $4 pc, they say have stock on the website, but so did all the others that sent me a refund the next day.

I'll wait and see...................

ninja

dontzapit
13th November, 2012, 10:51 AM
He is charging ?12.59 for 1 chip!!

Daylight robbery - I might as well buy new key cards!

I had to cut open a new megane card today to steal the chip to make a laguna card :(

I have purchased from china in the past, all the ones from companies that sell keys are ok, i have had some from ic suppliers and they are all dead.

ninja

not cheap i guess but still easy to makes lots of money with the sale of a whole card. Cutting open a new card to steal the chip, thats self torture mate, even though I have done it myself a few times but I wasnt happy about doing it :(

AutomotiveFreak
14th November, 2012, 02:29 AM
Stocked up when appllo had for 1 for 46/47. Would send you a few if in us.

ninja123
14th November, 2012, 09:01 AM
I have a few 7946, and i used to buy from apollo, but they have no stock and dont reply to emails either.

ninja