PDA

View Full Version : Smart 2 IN 1 User Guide PDF wanted

AutomotiveFreak
11th November, 2012, 09:23 PM
Smart 2 in1 user guide wanted. please thank you. Where I bought some at you have to be vip to get free. 9.99 is not the killer its shipping to the states again.

ajman5252
12th November, 2012, 01:18 AM
sorry to interrupt, How do u find Smart 2 in 1 pick...are they good??
i am looking for HU58, toy 43, HU66..Do u find to be alright compared to Lishi. I am kind of attracted with its pricing!!!

AutomotiveFreak
12th November, 2012, 02:08 AM
They are clones but have yellow holders for your tension habd, some came with lights for awhile. They sell lishi also. hssp://www.obd2repair.com

ajman5252
13th November, 2012, 08:22 PM
They are clones but have yellow holders for your tension habd, some came with lights for awhile. They sell lishi also. hssp://www.obd2repair.com

alrite....
Smart 2 in 1 ...are they any good to get job done. as compared to LISHI. or are they worth for at least for the money you pay??

I always thought to buy Lishi. But tht never happened, bcoz I find it very expensive to buy it compared to the income i make from my work. So lately i am thinking to buy Smart, but i am afraid whether they let me down ....or not. What do u feel from ur experience with Smart 2 in 1??

AutomotiveFreak
14th November, 2012, 03:10 AM
I have the whole lishi old decoders and picks. Use the smart for regular keys not 2 and 4 tracks. The light helps at night.

hauwkee
19th November, 2012, 06:42 PM
here some instruction for lishi pdf
PM me for pass not sure it can be for everyone security reason and moderator so i put a password

hauwkee
19th November, 2012, 06:51 PM
how u add file to the thread can t do it

yogi
10th December, 2012, 12:12 AM
there is a free download of the lishi manual by the writer, just google it, and sign up.