PDA

View Full Version : oscam/cccam help on a vu+duo

madmanuk
12th November, 2012, 06:32 PM
hi all, my vu+duo has been good for about 3 months running oscam/cccam but today oscam won't work,i get all channels apart from movies sport and hd,I have replace the oscam files but it will not kick in, can anyone help me please. Running Black Hole also errors saying , Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid 2EF4 (servicename:

mdt
12th November, 2012, 07:54 PM
hi all, my vu+duo has been good for about 3 months running oscam/cccam but today oscam won't work,i get all channels apart from movies sport and hd,I have replace the oscam files but it will not kick in, can anyone help me please. Running Black Hole also errors saying , Error processing ecm for caid 0963, srvid 2EF4 (servicename:

this isnt really a fix but a workaround that might work.. try removing the ecm whitelist if you have one. regards mdt

madmanuk
12th November, 2012, 08:37 PM
thanks mate but i don't think i got one,Heres somthin els i hope you can help with mate, Befor it went on the blink oscam would only work if i had a sat feed going in to the box,If i unplugged the feed the i would loose sports and movies and hd channels do you know why i have to have the sat feed in,It only needs it for the vu+duo.
thanks mate

mdt
12th November, 2012, 10:11 PM
thanks mate but i don't think i got one,Heres somthin els i hope you can help with mate, Befor it went on the blink oscam would only work if i had a sat feed going in to the box,If i unplugged the feed the i would loose sports and movies and hd channels do you know why i have to have the sat feed in,It only needs it for the vu+duo.
thanks mate

maybe you have it set up to recieve the EMM,s from the sat feed and not from your peers... im no expert in this m8 and have a lot to learn myself. why dont you switch to oscam on its own as i use it with very few issues that are usually broadcaster related and fixed in no time. regards mdt

madmanuk
13th November, 2012, 12:46 AM
i don't know how to set it up mate,Thanks i will have a look at the emms

madmanuk
13th November, 2012, 07:46 AM
Lads i am really struglin with this, i just can't get oscam to read the card, cccam works fine,Can anyone give me a good working oscam setup for a vu+duo running black hole image Please.
thanks

madmanuk
13th November, 2012, 12:23 PM
Ok i have done it,all working again,I just deleted everything and started again and it worked,But i still need to know why oscam won't work without a sat feed in ?, I could do with some clever clogs to sort this one out.
Anyway Thanks For Your Help Lads

mdt
13th November, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ok i have done it,all working again,I just deleted everything and started again and it worked,But i still need to know why oscam won't work without a sat feed in ?, I could do with some clever clogs to sort this one out.
Anyway Thanks For Your Help Lads

i can send you everything you need to set oscam up on you duo using blackhole image all you will need to change is your ports,peers ect. pm me your e-mail addy and ill send them over. regards mdt

madmanuk
13th November, 2012, 02:18 PM
thanks mate