pspmixer
13th November, 2012, 06:05 PM
im looking to buy a apple tv 2 box or apple tv 3 box
i want to us this box so i can watch all 3pm kick off matchs
i believe you can do this with the apple tv 2 box once jailbroken
want to know can the tv 3 box do this also
if so how can it be done ?
compare the two boxs which is best ?
how do i jailbreak box for what i want ?
any other special things these boxs can do ?
best place to buy from?
hope someone can help me out

stevieboy10
13th November, 2012, 06:52 PM
im looking to buy a apple tv 2 box or apple tv 3 box
i want to us this box so i can watch all 3pm kick off matchs
i believe you can do this with the apple tv 2 box once jailbroken
want to know can the tv 3 box do this also
if so how can it be done ?
compare the two boxs which is best ?
how do i jailbreak box for what i want ?
any other special things these boxs can do ?
best place to buy from?
hope someone can help me out
just install xbmc on your laptop, it does the same job and saves you at least 100 quid. i sold my atv2 and done the same thing :D

pspmixer
14th November, 2012, 12:50 PM
might just get a atv2 see what there like as been told that you can get flashstreamsports on there for free once jailbroken and they have decent streams for all ep matchs

sinclair49
14th November, 2012, 01:42 PM
pspmixer, flashsportreams went bust about 2 months ago,they or now trading as omfgstreams

stevieboy10
15th November, 2012, 05:33 PM
might just get a atv2 see what there like as been told that you can get flashstreamsports on there for free once jailbroken and they have decent streams for all ep matchs

its the same software that runs on the atv2, but entirely up to yourself

larrylakes
15th November, 2012, 09:07 PM
Firstly the best thing to do is try XBMC on a laptop or PC as stevieboy10 says and see if it's for you. However, you can jailbreak the ATV2 but not 3, so it will have to be a 2 for now. You can buy them already jailbroken and with XBMC set-up on them from ebay for around 150 to 200 quid. You can watch TV shows and movies on them from streams online. You can watch and stuff you may have dl'd. There's a nice interface for this. The best way to watch football is on a plugin program called navi-x. There's some decent streams on there but obviously not guaranteed. The omgstreams charge you to use there feeds, you can buy one day passes to try them out. I got mine as i wanted to watch iplayer, etc on my TV but didn't want to buy an internet TV! My family and I all use it and it was well worth the 100 quid I paid when I got it. But as I said at the beginning stick it on a laptop or PC first and give it a go!!